Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul Jimenez next season

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For robbing houses? Sounds like Saudi Arabia might suit some on here.

Maybe fix institutional poverty in deprived communities. Or just cut people's hands off. I'm sure that's just as effective
Because the poor do the robbing???
I would argue that it’s more aspirational criminals that target footballers houses.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Maybe fix institutional poverty in deprived communities. Or just cut people's hands off. I'm sure that's just as effective
A lot of the characters stealing from footballers etc are certainly not from deprived communities, at least in the UK. The leader of the gang who stole Ecclestone's jewellery was Serbian, most of the rest were Italian.....

The vast majority of poor people are scrupulously honest.

Last edited:

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because the poor do the robbing???
I would argue that it’s more aspirational criminals that target footballers houses.
Exactly, it is the same scumbag capitalist culture that says footballers are worth £80m that is behind the "aspirations" of these criminals. Easy money and no respect for people. Unfortunately the same lack of respect for humanity leads to a call for medieval retribution and punishment in response.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Kind of sounds like you’re ok with some ********s burgling rauls house?

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Kind of sounds like you don't understand your **** from your elbow.

One of us wants to reduce that happening, apparently the other wants harsher punishments which no study has ever proven reduces crime anywhere in the world.
Your first response was to defend the scumbags rather than think of Raul. You take that how you will, it’s how it came across to me.

Personally, I hope they re caught sharpish, but that won’t solve the stress for his wife and kids, which I’m sure would be awful. Scumbags.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Kind of sounds like you’re ok with some ********s burgling rauls house?
Think it's fair to say that you can detest burglaries and those who burgle, along with the fear and loss they bring, while not wanting to hang people for burglary. What's more baffling to me is that someone's first response to this was "Bring back hanging." Pretty awful for Raul and his family to go though. Hope the burglars are caught and that the Jimenez family can get some peace in their lives and feel secure at home again.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Footballers on tour do seem to be a relatively regular target, you’d have thought there would be more security for the families available on those periods, either through the club or arranged between themselves. The monetary loss will be replaced but the experience for the families would be absolutely awful,

bigwolf

Reaction score
Hope they were not looking for goals as their swag bag would be empty.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it's fair to say that you can detest burglaries and those who burgle, along with the fear and loss they bring, while not wanting to hang people for burglary. What's more baffling to me is that someone's first response to this was "Bring back hanging." Pretty awful for Raul and his family to go though. Hope the burglars are caught and that the Jimenez family can get some peace in their lives and feel secure at home again.

Given that a wayward pass is often described as "criminal" by some, I'm surprised hanging is harsh enough for a genuine crime.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
do the police still investigate break-ins?

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Did l say that? I just object to maligning people inappropriately.

The background of both of my parents was dirt poor. Neither would ever have dreamed of stealing.
Likewise, I grew up on a council estate. It is maligning people to point out that poverty and desperation are the drivers of most crime not the evil faceless monster under the bed.

Kennedy

Reaction score

Let's build a statue for the poor thiefs....

Sorry, but it's a real violation to enter someone's home. I wouldn't be as altruistic as you if it was my house...

I've had many times when I've been flat broke but I've never taken it out ony fellow man...

Reactions: Ian
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Your first response was to defend the scumbags rather than think of Raul. You take that how you will, it’s how it came across to me.

Personally, I hope they re caught sharpish, but that won’t solve the stress for his wife and kids, which I’m sure would be awful. Scumbags.
The fact you think I was defending anyone unfortunately tells me you aren't equipped for the discussion indeed.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Having worked in several deprived communities around England it is quite clear that the huge majority are decent law-abiding folk. Thieving is done by those who want something for nothing, and that attitude goes across all communities. A thieving scumbag is a thieving scumbag whatever his/her social background, education or upbringing.

But burglary is a horrid crime. Victims do not care re stolen goods (insured!) but DO care about the intrusion into one’s own castle. The sense of having been threatened never goes away. Just ask any victim.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Let's build a statue for the poor thiefs....

Sorry, but it's a real violation to enter someone's home. I wouldn't be as altruistic as you if it was my house...

I've had many times when I've been flat broke but I've never taken it out ony fellow man...
Not sure what relevance this has to anything? I just want burglaries to decrease, I've also been burgled before - if someone had their hands cut off over it I can only imagine that would have made me feel far worse so I'd no question not have reported it.

Back
Top Bottom