Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Raul Jimenez injury

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep but some of these kids are very near the first team with how small the squad is.
So was Giles last season who featured preseason. These kids won’t be getting on the pitch, and won’t be getting on the bench either when the season starts. It’s all about having 18 - 20 players in the first team set up to make training as good as it can be. The kids are used preseason to show the pathway available. Unless we unearth a wonderkid, they won’t be anywhere near the team. The likes of MGW, Vinagre, and Saiss will be.
Nuno knows what he is doing. Sit back, relax, and stop fretting. We got the best manager I’ve seen in my life time. Enjoy it and believe in him.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zero worries. He walked off. He hopped on it. They wouldn't have let him do that even there was even the slightest doubt.
He's hobbling on that twitter video. Despite what he says it looks painful. I cant see him starting the 1st game of the PL. Cutrone debut I would say

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I must confess that for the first time supporting The Wolves my pants got a little moist after seeing Raul hobble off and then Jota being hit with 2 crunching tackles in quick succession, only made worse when it looked like he was trying to fight the ref in reaction to that yellow card:eek::eek:

Even worse, I began to question Nuno’s judgement when he didn’t immediately take Jota off:eek::eek:

I feel so ashamed:oops::oops: How many “Hail Nunos” do I need to recant to wash away my sin!
Just do some Hail Mary's. Nuno loves his mother.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He said it was just a kick to a wm correspondent. Hes been kicked on his foot, bit of a sore one will have a bruise he will be fine

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He said it was just a kick to a wm correspondent. Hes been kicked on his foot, bit of a sore one will have a bruise he will be fine
Just about to post similar, spoke to the WM reporter in Belfast airport this morning (Interview on WM at 8am !) and he said exactly the same ! so no problem.

Back
Top Bottom