Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Jonzy54

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, our family has received some sudden, sad news this afternoon which has rocked our world.
John or Jonzy54 as you know him on here has sadly passed away.

On behalf of John's wife Jaime, my wife Kate and his daughters Nicola and Hannah.

Peace and love brother - We will miss you! XXX
Sorry to read this but thank you for letting us know.
Condolences to all your family. Hopefully your pain will diminish over time.
RIP Jonzy54

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, our family has received some sudden, sad news this afternoon which has rocked our world.

On behalf of John's wife Jaime, my wife Kate and his daughters Nicola and Hannah.

Neil I'm so sad tonight, RIP John, a top bloke xx

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terribly sad news. I did not know Jonzy personally, but had some good conversations with him on the cricket thread, which he started and it was a subject he was very knowledgeable on. He will be a great loss to the forum, but our loss is nothing compared to that of his family.

I offer my most sincere condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Jonzy.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
RIP Jonzy.
Condolences to the family.
Strange how having never met people on the mix it seems like we know some of them just by their postings.
Always looked out for his posts on reffing, and as others have said, on the cricket thread.
Will be sadly missed on here.

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
I am so sad to hear of Jonzy54's passing.

I didn't know the man and have never spoken to him but I could tell by his posts, comments and replies on the Mix he was a gentleman. No involvement in any controversy, just astute knowledgeable informative words giving us his opinion on something - I will miss that.

RIP my friend.

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
Yet another who never knowingly met the man, never realised he was a fellow Old Wulfrunian, but who recognised him as being one of the few people who use social media to share wisdom and thoughtful views, not bile and aggression. He will be a sad loss to this forum, but I am sure much more so to his family and friends. Cling onto those joyful memories; Jonzy54 will live on through them.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

devastating news. one of the originals, always appreciated his pov.
awful. rest in peace John.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
That's awful news, he'd obviously seen and done a lot and he was such a regular poster on here it's the sort of thing where you think you know someone without meeting them. As ever it puts all the trivia about football performances in perspective. Condolences to Jonzy's family and all those who knew him personally.

Back
Top Bottom