Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Quick Intro

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I would quickly post a hello up having just joined the forums. I am a long time reader first time writer. I have 'almost' signed up a few times before but I have felt very negative about the club in recent years and felt there was enough of that on here without my adding to it. However, I have decided I would rather get involved now.

I come from sunny Kent, some distance from Molineux...sadly! I have always loved my football from a young age but the middle of the Weald down here puts you many miles from any football club let alone a well known one. I spent time watching my local village team but that was as much I could get.

Hence I was lucky enough to be given CM on my computer as a kid and with orange as my favourite colour developed a passion for Wolves...36 seasons and never did win the CL...I hope it isn't a prophecy :D

I make it up to Molineux a few times a season now I'm making a little more money, I work managing a garden centre and love all things planty...so if you need advice on your lawn or apple tree, I'm your man :p

My last stop was the defeat to Palace after we took the lead...two sublime goals from Zaha :( Next stop is Swindon on September 14th and I can't wait!

Anyway, see you around the forums

Dan/Stee

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the words of Galatasaray fans 'Welcome To Hell'.

K

kapitiwolf

Welcome to the Mol Mix Madhouse,you should settle in nicely by the way the colour is Old Gold/Gold definitely not orange.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Born in Folkestone myself (long time ago!)

S

Scottishwolf II

Welcome!

Just add everyone to your ignore list and you should enjoy the place.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi stee,and welcome to the forum,i'm not going to be so bombastic.

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good Stuff, Stee. Any new poster that can spell and write in paragraphs is doubly welcome.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Thought I would quickly post a hello up having just joined the forums. I am a long time reader first time writer. I have 'almost' signed up a few times before but I have felt very negative about the club in recent years and felt there was enough of that on here without my adding to it. However, I have decided I would rather get involved now.

I come from sunny Kent, some distance from Molineux...sadly! I have always loved my football from a young age but the middle of the Weald down here puts you many miles from any football club let alone a well known one. I spent time watching my local village team but that was as much I could get.

Hence I was lucky enough to be given CM on my computer as a kid and with orange as my favourite colour developed a passion for Wolves...36 seasons and never did win the CL...I hope it isn't a prophecy :D

I make it up to Molineux a few times a season now I'm making a little more money, I work managing a garden centre and love all things planty...so if you need advice on your lawn or apple tree, I'm your man :p

My last stop was the defeat to Palace after we took the lead...two sublime goals from Zaha :( Next stop is Swindon on September 14th and I can't wait!

Dan/Stee

Welcome Stee,

Surprised somebody hasn't already ripped into you about "Gold and not orange", although I understand what you're saying as I was hooked by colour also (yellow being my fave as a kid).

More importantly though, when do I cut back my rose bush ?

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Welcome Stee,

Surprised somebody hasn't already ripped into you about "Gold and not orange", although I understand what you're saying as I was hooked by colour also (yellow being my fave as a kid).

More importantly though, when do I cut back my rose bush ?

One guy already mentioned it...but hey you don't know what 'old gold' is as a kiddy do you? And frankly even though we call it 'old gold' if you asked just about anyone what colour the shirts are now they would say orange...I don't remember the last time we had a home shirt that actually was old gold...

Prune your rose in February unless you live in a particularly cold area of the UK...in which case wait until March.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One guy already mentioned it...but hey you don't know what 'old gold' is as a kiddy do you? And frankly even though we call it 'old gold' if you asked just about anyone what colour the shirts are now they would say orange...I don't remember the last time we had a home shirt that actually was old gold...

Prune your rose in February unless you live in a particularly cold area of the UK...in which case wait until March.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Thanks for the tip Stee, enjoy the Mix

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Dan/Stee

I've got a friend called Ste, although we call him Bob (long story). I'll PM you his contact details so you can hook up.

D

Dewsburywolf

Welcome to the madhouse Stee. By the way can't believe no-one's mentioned another reason for you following Wolves bearing in mind you love all things Planty :rolleyes:

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think I know him actually!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Welcome Stee. Good to have you on board.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Alice Cooper might have said welcome to our nightmare Stee... My son's called Steve and my old gran used to live in Ramsgate. Almost feel like I know you :D. But nice to get a new recruit :D

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
[...]I work managing a garden centre and love all things planty...so if you need advice on your lawn or apple tree, I'm your man :p [...]

Well, as we're hoping to see the green shoots of recovery this season but are relying to some extent on our young, grass root footballers, your horticultural savoir-faire might come in useful - welcome!

Back
Top Bottom