Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Player of the season...your top 3 contenders

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not just performances though with Coady, I think its the fact that like, last season most people would have been happy to sell him in the summer, yet he's become one of our most important players. And also he's been the captain most of the season, and he shows great passion always, like if he was a fan. I think people have warmed to him massively since this season. I agree about Jota, and I think most seasons he'd be a 100% guarantee for the player award, like Costa was last year but just this season we have some really strong options.

Definitely most improved player but he hasn’t been more influential than jota imho

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neves
Coady
Doc
You can make a case for so many,Cav Boly Jota Doug could all easily get in that top 3
Im just basing it on the whole season,and consistently good performances

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

Neves because I love him and he's filth
Coady because I love him and captain fantastic
Boly because I love him and he's a brick wall

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is this going to be done as a proper poll for all players at some point on here?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An impossible choice since Boly, Neves, Cav, Jota, Douglas, Doc and Coady should all be up there. At a push I would have:
Boly, Neves, Coady.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best five for me in this order:

1. Neves
2. Boly
3. Ruddy
4. Cavaleiro
5. Jota

Although the whole squad need listing as the contribution from the squad has been fantastic whenever they have been asked to step in or just the support from the touchline and at the end of games.

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score
Our success this season has been built around the team structure and the team ethic, rather than individual performances. Within that structure, the most important role has been the captain who leads the team and directs the way we play. Coady has been the lynchpin of the team and we have no one else at the club who could play his role as well as he has done. Coady 1st, Neves 2nd and Boly 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom