Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pedro Neto

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He says the right things the club have stuck by him, he is now looking like the player he was under Nuno,

I don't think anyone would begrudge him a move in the summer if a top side comes calling, on his current form he would start for any team in the world, as long as he goes about it the right way we wouldn't begrudge him moving on.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve always said no wolves fan would begrudge player moving to a bigger club. It’s the manner in which it happens.

In the past Steven Fletcher and Matt Jarvis both showed the 2 different ways to go about it. Jarvis will always be welcomed at Molineux and held in high regard. A professional thought out the transfer window.

Just recently we’ve seen with Nunes how not to go about it. I don’t doubt Neto has good things to say about wolves, but I hope he’s seen that all we ask of players is to be professional, otherwise this is what awaits you on your return to Molineux. I’ll have seen from Neves how to also leave a club respectfully.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He says the right things the club have stuck by him, he is now looking like the player he was under Nuno,

I don't think anyone would begrudge him a move in the summer if a top side comes calling, on his current form he would start for any team in the world, as long as he goes about it the right way we wouldn't begrudge him moving on.

Not trying to say he was crap under Nuno, but he looks so much better now then he did then. To recovery from those injuries at such a young age and come back and be better, testament to his determination.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Pedro saying the celebration against City was telling the fans to chill the **** out and get off GON's back!

“I was asking the fans to chill. To be honest, people don’t understand that it’s difficult for a team to lose their coach at the beginning of the season...I feel the love from the fans but sometimes they don’t understand how difficult it is."

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love Pedro saying the celebration against City was telling the fans to chill the **** out and get off GON's back!

“I was asking the fans to chill. To be honest, people don’t understand that it’s difficult for a team to lose their coach at the beginning of the season...I feel the love from the fans but sometimes they don’t understand how difficult it is."
Let’s pass the puff before games ay pedro

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto showing how to respect a club and its fanbase. Like Ruben, head down, play for the badge, earn your big move and the fans will love you forever.
If ruben goes to newcastle on loan then i will be questioning him

Plovdiv Wolf

Reaction score
He won't leave in January thankfully then. Summer however not sure

What a talent we have back on our hands

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Rubbish. Another liar being paid extra to parrot the club P R.
(Sorry, I was possessed by the spirit of a few posters off here)

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our biggest forced sales are Jota, Neves and Nunes. Both Jota and Nunes went on to play in the Champions League for their new clubs.

Neves could end up playing in the Champions League too this season, if Newcastle progress and the loan move happens as expected.

If a Champions League club comes calling for Neto at the end of the season, I don't think anyone could begrudge him a move. As others have said, it's how he conducts himself that's important, given how the club have looked after him.

Aussie_Wolf

Reaction score
Why ? He still has the right to play at the highest level possible, we took the money, we needed the money.
I completely agree there. He displayed genuine loyalty and affection to the fans. It's not his fault finance and politics in football are the way they are. He did right by us . I'd ike to see him play in the champions league too if I'm honest.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why ? He still has the right to play at the highest level possible, we took the money, we needed the money.
Why? because it would go against what he said he wanted to do in saudi.

But i cant begrudge him champions league or anything else and if hes goes newcastle so be it, but it would be solely saudi influence through ownership

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why? because it would go against what he said he wanted to do in saudi.

But i cant begrudge him champions league or anything else and if hes goes newcastle so be it, but it would be solely saudi influence through ownership

It was always the plan for Ruben to be back in Europe within a year or two... a damn sight richer personally, while doing well by Wolves. I'll only be disappointed if he ends up at Newcastle, because he deserves better.

Absolute legend.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much everything we touched 2016-19 turned to gold didn’t it.

Our signing success during that period was Brighton level hit rate.

Some absolute top men amongst them all too. Pedro right up there. Respect.

Appreciate the clubs changed the last couple years, but this Portuguese impact on Wolves the last 6 years or so will never be forgotten.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much everything we touched 2016-19 turned to gold didn’t it.

Our signing success during that period was Brighton level hit rate.

Some absolute top men amongst them all too. Pedro right up there. Respect.

Appreciate the clubs changed the last couple years, but this Portuguese impact on Wolves the last 6 years or so will never be forgotten.
Paul Gladon waves a big fat hello

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was always the plan for Ruben to be back in Europe within a year or two... a damn sight richer personally, while doing well by Wolves. I'll only be disappointed if he ends up at Newcastle, because he deserves better.

Absolute legend.
If he goes to a country that treats women, gays, political activists etc as second or third class citizens then ’deserve’ is not the first word that springs to my mind.

Last edited:

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s great to hear, this is the sort of attitude that galvanises everybody.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he goes to a country that treats women, gays, political activists etc as second or third class citizens then ’deserve’ is not the first word that springs to my mind.
Well, the UK has sold at least £8.2 billion worth of arms tob Saudi since March 2015 (some estimates suggest over £20bn), and Canada sold 3bn dollars-worth in 2020 and 2021.

I take your point - and am equally upset - about their treatment of minorities, but none of us are squeaky clean.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Just to show how redundant your point is, Billy Wright played in a country that treated women, gays, political activists etc as second or third class citizens.... was he responsible for that?

He is a footballer, not a politician. Every decision he made was for the good of Wolves and his family, with himself coming a distant third.

He deserves the very, very best in all aspects of life.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully 4 weeks will
Be fine. Normal hamstring is 4-6 weeks

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get well soon Pedro. Didn't look good from his reaction.
I was actually wondering watching his explosive pace in the first half, how his body can harness such speed.
No idea how our attack will set up without him. Sarabia the only real like for like, but nowhere near the same player.

Back
Top Bottom