Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pedro Neto

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Genuinely think he could end up being world-class. Not 21 until March yet consistently putting in top-class performances in the hardest league in the world.

Has absolutely everything to his game. Pace, directness, technically superb and best of all, the work ethic to match the ability.

I loved Diogo but Pedro is the future...

...and that future is now.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
All my scumbag Gooner mates are finally admitting how good he is after a year of me banging on about it. They previously had the audacity to say Pepe was better than him

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely think he could end up being world-class. Not 21 until March yet consistently putting in top-class performances in the hardest league in the world.

Has absolutely everything to his game. Pace, directness, technically superb and best of all, the work ethic to match the ability.

I loved Diogo but Pedro is the future...

...and that future is now.
Agree 100%. Great game tonight. His set piece delivery ain’t bad either!

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
First time tonight I’ve thought he looked top class. Have always rated him, but tonight on a big stage under a lot of pressure he put in a huge performance.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will always remember him at Braga away when he maybe should have nicked it for us at the end. His pace is sensational. He is absolute dynamite.

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Neto, hes turning into a very good player.....however I cant help but think he will use us as a stepping-stone.....

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A goal and assist. Should have atleast 1 more assist. Probably his best performance for us so far, but i said last season this kid will go to the very top. Continues in this form and we will have blank cheques thrown at us from all over Europe.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was hoping Sky were going to play his MOTM interview before the show finished - hopefully find it somewhere.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of all the wonderful players we have had these last few years, can’t help but feel this lad will be the best of the lot.

Jota is doing brilliant at Liverpool, fair play to him. But anyone questioning why we sold him for 45m just needs to watch the last 1.5 games. Not getting into a debate around who is better, it’s about who is a better fit for us going forward.

Absolute quality tonight.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I love Neto, hes turning into a very good player.....however I cant help but think he will use us as a stepping-stone.....
Stepping stone to a top 6 club? Oh hang on....

Some players will move on, we will never be the biggest club in the country, enjoy them while we have them, but only the absolute best ones will go, and then on our terms.

WWFC_Melbourne

Reaction score
Pretty close to getting a tattoo of Pedro Neto's face over my own face, such is my soaring love for the man.

His tenacity and courage to keep running & pressing was outstanding, especially when we needed to sit deep to ride out the last 15-20 minutes and he had to chase down more hooves than in George Orwell's Animal Farm .

Truly wonderful team-first attributes to go with a lot of individual brilliance. Well done Pedro. Superb

Benny78

Reaction score
A goal and assist. Should have atleast 1 more assist. Probably his best performance for us so far, but i said last season this kid will go to the very top. Continues in this form and we will have blank cheques thrown at us from all over Europe.
Is it really credited to him as an assist? Does that mean Donk had an assist too?
And Raul last week? Are rebounds assists?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it really credited to him as an assist? Does that mean Donk had an assist too?
And Raul last week? Are rebounds assists?
No idea tbf, but I reckon it should

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant tonight, key player for us now and can play in a few different roles for us too

He's got several high quality performances for us under his belt now, but tonight may well have been the best one so far... was a constance menace and and creative force and has just won us the game at Arsenal... Hibbit and Grey were the last ones to do that

Incredible stamina in the 2nd half too, relentless chasing and harrying

Up there with any attacking player in the league in his age range

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't mind saying I wasn't having much of him just over 12 months ago. Felt he had ability but often looked like a boy against men when he was getting his chances and was nowhere near ready. The rate of his development from there to where he is now has been astonishing. He's got all the tools he needs to go as far as he wants, but what I can't get over is the sheer quality of the balls he puts in time after time when getting himself half a yard, said before he reminds me of De Bruyne in that sense. Two tonight were just superb even if they didn't get converted

As @Tring Wolf asked in another thread, is there another 20 year old doing what he's doing week after week in the PL? Can only think of Foden off the top of my head and I'd argue Neto has more responsibility in this team than Foden does for City

Keep running Pedro - it's doing you well!!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hes starting to get that bit of arrogance about him what all top class players have.... but at the same time seems well grounded which will stand him in good stead. I have no doubt he will reach the very top an absolute wonderful player and best under 21 player in the league in my opinion.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming on fantastically. Real class player with an unrivalled work rate (adma take note).

This kids going to be some player if he continues on this path.

Keep it up Pedro.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really feel that Neto is the closest thing we have to Raul in his overall contribution to play. Starting to look a lot more clinical now as well, so he may be a surprise understudy in the next match.

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Really threatening to be that good at 20 years of age.

He's skills and physical attributes of a top top player but what will make him stand out as a world class one is his mentality. He's got that right mixture of humility and self-confidence. Sky is the limit.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to be some player, has an infectious personality and confidence, as someone said above his idol is Ronaldo and I'm sure the lad understands the work ethic he has to get where he is, I bet he was watching him like a hawk on international duty. He has that work ethic aswell as talent, great driving runs forward, puts in fantastic crosses, good awareness, can finish in the box and not afraid to take a shot on from distance either. Oh and he takes a decent set piece too. The sky is the limit for our Pedro.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Trying not to be carried away and heaping too much pressure on. BUT he has been our best player this season. He is the one who links up the defence and attack and carries the ball with such guile. Can beat a man and shows great pace. Little work on his crossing as a way of improvement, but hes been fantastic this season.

Back
Top Bottom