Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Palace verdict

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fantastic 3 points. Awful match and performance overall (after a decent start). Palace gifted it to us with the goals and unlucky not to get a point. But who cares, we're basically safe now. Perhaps the players can relax and start playing some football...

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Excruciating second half but I don't blame Lopetegui for shutting it down in the second half. We defended well and limited Palace to potshots. Feel like I aged a few years in that last 20 minutes. YES YES YES YES YES!!! I believe we are safe and I hope my normal day to day life can continue now I don't have to ruminate about relegation!

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the worst games I’ve ever watched but who gives a ****. 3 points and should be safe now.

Can someone confirm that Toti and Gomes are actually banned? I thought the 5 yellow rule became 10 yellows at a certain point in the season?

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unable to go tonight due to Covid ... absolute torture watching on TV. Not pretty at all, but by hook or by crook, we got the vital win that goes a helluva long way to premier league survival.

Shout out to the fans ... atmosphere sounded good on the box. Well done. Enjoy the win.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unwell and at home, but thank you boys, for lifting my spirits and putting a tear in my eye.
It wasn't pretty at times, but we got the job done and a huge three points in the bag.
FWAW /\_/\

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a win!

Second half was a tough watch felt we dropped back a bit to much and would have brought Neto on sooner but tell you what Dawson signing of the season by a mile for the leadership and composure at the back which has helped the others out so so much!

Costa love how much he worked today didn't stop and really showed class at times today LOVED his reaction at the end of the game and joining in with the celebration of Neves goal.

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It wasn’t grit but Sa’s excellence which kept us in the game. But needs a must at this time and we should be safe fk everything else.

Confident JL can build next year. One more round of favourable games and I think we are safe.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Horrible watch second half but fully understandable given what was at stake.

Didn’t keep the ball well enough which invited pressure back onto us but defended bravely and when called upon, Sa was excellent.

Thought Semedo, Dawson and Neves were the pick of the outfield players. Costa excellent first half but had no service at all in the second.

Toti had a bit of a horror show when he came on but Olise and Eze are both excellent players.

Sa 8
Semedo 8
Dawson 8
Kilman 7
Bueno 6
Nunes 6
Lemina 7
Neves 8
Hwang 6
Cunha 6
Costa 7

Not pretty but showed plenty of bottle. Well done everyone.

And breathe…

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good result.
Considering he is over the hill it was a great performance from Costa.
Kit man is going to sew AirTags into shorts of Cunha and Nunes so when they go missing for 45 minutes we will at least know where they are.
Well done Ruben. Please stay.

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
Had to watch the match on TV in my hotel room in Brighton. I hate my missing matches due to work, but on this occasion.... bovered ay I.
NOW I'm convinced we're staying up !

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ruben on corners, where he can affect every single one rather than hoping a poor corner taker will find him in space 25 yards from goal, is the most obvious thing we haven’t really done. Let’s keep doing it.

Back
Top Bottom