Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh Adama Traore!

Keep or sell?

• Keep

Votes: 143 45.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 175 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who should be?

Traore has always done the same thing and he's our only effective player. He's the best of all of our forwards (put aside raul for known issues) and forwards tend to get paid the most.
Neves clearly should be our top earner, but my point is you have to earn that contract. Despite how things have gone with Raul, his performances at the time he got his contract were top level. I don't see that level in Adama right now to get a huge contract

Traore hasn't been performing consistently at a high level for a long time. Even now he isnt, he's just the best of an underperforming group. Hes put in some good displays but i think if you want to be one of the top earners, good isn't good enough, you need to be excellent more regularly. Tbf, they offered him a deal to put him up there with our top earners and he wanted more, it still wasn't enough for him. Not sure he deserved that kind of pay then and he hasn't done enough to get that now.

I think if Lage didn't have the ridiculous idea to play Neto on the right wing Pedro would probably be performing the best of our attackers, at least as well as Adama currently. Both his and Adamas games suit where we are at currently ( that's presuming you play Neto wide left).

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like good news on Adama.
We will need every available minute from him this season.
Let´s hope he runs havoc against Leicester.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was that the first headed goal he has scored? Can't remember him scoring another for us. Only took 487 matches. Would be good if , like buses, the next one could arrive a bit sooner.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Always said Adama is the best player with interacting at the open days Wolves do, another example of him being a top bloke!

*Waits for an update tomorrow that says he's pulled his hamstring
He's such a great guy. Always remember that video of him singing happy birthday in a really high voice to a patient at a hospital. However, knowing our luck, what's the chances he pulled his hamstring when racing those kids?!

Last edited:

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He’s brilliant. Remember the story of a young Boro fan who was distraught at Adama (his favourite player) being sold to us. Adama arranged to meet him and his family to give the boy all of his Boro training gear and a signed pair of boots.

He’s just a genuinely good guy.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant stuff. Those kids are old enough to remember that for the rest of their lives. It'll be a memory that lives with them forever and they'll tell others, hopefully it makes Wolves look good too although the club weren't involved.

Top lad Adama. Now I'd beat him in a race, if it was to down a pint.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was surprised he didn’t start yesterday ... but even more surprised to hear Davis say that it was down to ‘fatigue’.

What on earth are our players doing all week? A regular night shift down a coal mine?

Martin Riggs

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
There's something not right about him this season, obviously he's still rapid but seems to have lost half a yard of pace that made him virtually unplayable and have seen a few players manage to keep up with him.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Only heard it on the way home, but think he said he was struggling last week and not contributing much. So he didn't start as he was clearly still not quite there. We were so desperate for him to come on, really provided a threat which for all his effort Hwang just didn't (felt for him trying to make something from long balls with Dunk all over him to be honest). Maybe now those stats are there we won't have to keep reading all the crap about him smashing it across 20ft in the air.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Suspect many of the paying public are struggling with fatigue, without the mega pay packet, poor little darlings who've dragged the club into the relegation zone, my heart bleeds for 'em. :mad:
Next two games will tell a lot about some of these players.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he's lost his explosiveness. Not sure he will fit Lopetegui's style of play either if we go back to playing more with wide attackers/ inverted wingers rather than out and out wide men.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he's lost his explosiveness. Not sure he will fit Lopetegui's style of play either if we go back to playing more with wide attackers/ inverted wingers rather than out and out wide men.
Looks a bit heavier to me.. I’ve noticed he’s lost a yard of pace also.

Carrying a knock?

Back
Top Bottom