Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno facing the sack today

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
It's the wolves way innit, bitch n moan.

Find it funny though that posters feel the need to bitch n moan about posters bitching n moaning.
If you dislike it that much could always read a different thread, I'm sure that would improve your day :)

Thank you for your feedback mate ;) The only way I could avoid reading endless posts moaning about pundits would be to avoid all the threads.

Iv suggested before we should have a thread called “pundits who’ve upset me today” and all the crying could go in there? Mods?
024C74C2-3F1A-46EE-A240-236BB6C8ABD3.gif

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, it looks like will be the new Spuds manager doesn’t it.

I reckon even if Spurs were top of the Premier League and won every match, they would still have looked to replace Nuno as long as Conte was available. That’s because he didn’t play football the ’Tottenham Way’. He just didn’t seem a right fit from day one for me and most of the fans never took to him. Looking at the comments on their Fighting **** fans forum it was toxic at times and some of the words used to describe Nuno were awful.

Spuds were after Conte in the summer but he was waiting for a bigger club to go in for him imo.

Spuds are not the big club they seem to think they are. They haven’t won a trophy for years have they! They’re mostly a team of big headed ego’s who play when they want to. They obviously downed tools playing for Nuno and he was always going to be on a loser after being 5th/6th choice for the job. He was only given a 2 year contract when appointed, which seemed unusual when you try to build a team and identity. Conte is getting an 18 month contract apparently, which also seems strange. Mind you, with Levy as chairman, he might not even last that long!

I wish Spuds nothing but the worst. They have embarrassed themselves and their team of big headed ego’s should take a long look at themselves. Conte won’t be messed around and reputations (I think we all know who these players are) will mean nothing. It’s going to be interesting with him in charge.
Conte is hardly an attacking manager either...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Things will be utterly hilarious if they go back on anything they've promised him! Proper top manager though, if he can't fire Spurs up the table then nobody can
If they try that stunt he will walk, very loudly too....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do find it odd that Nuno looked at the situation last year with the style of football and results and went to spurs who lets be honest have better players and thought "I know, I will do what I did before here"
Conte is a good shout because he will destory that toxic atmosphere. Be interesting to see how he manages Kane who is throwing the football strop of the century
Kane could well need urgent dentistry if he tries it on with Conte.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Conte could get them top 4. Depends if Solskjaer stays.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's the wolves way innit, bitch n moan.

Find it funny though that posters feel the need to bitch n moan about posters bitching n moaning.
If you dislike it that much could always read a different thread, I'm sure that would improve your day :)
I doubt it :grinning:

JohnMatrix

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi guys, just following the pattern of overreaction and negativity after the match. What are people's thoughts on sacking Lage off the back of a poor performance and taking into consideration the Brentford game which is 2 poor games? I was thinking Nuno is available shall we get him back in to steer us to safety as off the back of that game we are going to be battling it out with Norwich, Burnley, Leeds and Villa for survival. I haven't included Newcastle as they have new rich owners and will likely survive now even though they have been far worse than us this season.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi guys, just following the pattern of overreaction and negativity after the match. What are people's thoughts on sacking Lage off the back of a poor performance and taking into consideration the Brentford game which is 2 poor games? I was thinking Nuno is available shall we get him back in to steer us to safety as off the back of that game we are going to be battling it out with Norwich, Burnley, Leeds and Villa for survival. I haven't included Newcastle as they have new rich owners and will likely survive now even though they have been far worse than us this season.
A strange, almost trolling, post but l will humour you.

It's no secret that l didn't want Nuno gone. However, despite a couple of poor performances Lage has done nothing to justify getting sacked, particularly given that he wasn't properly supported in the transfer market in the summer window. In any event there is no guarantee what Nuno you would get back. If we got the first two seasons variety l'd snap your hand off. Last season's variety though.....

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Nobody is a bigger fan of Nuno than me, but until he has a good 6 to 12 months away from the game i wouldnt touch him no matter which club it is.
Agree with this totally. He looked hollow and empty stood on that Tottenham touch line. Anyone appointing him isn’t going to get the Nuno we had for 3 years. He needs a rest and time to recover and refocus. He’s still a great manager and a great person but he’s lost his way a bit.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Why bring Nuno into it? What’s the point of your post?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So funny that people spent a year telling us how he missed Portugal, his wife, needed a break etc.

Now he’s out of work and goes to a pub in Bilston.
Well those people spoke without evidence……it was all speculation. And then others believed them .
And then it’s taken as fact.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So funny that people spent a year telling us how he missed Portugal, his wife, needed a break etc.

Now he’s out of work and goes to a pub in Bilston.
He doubtless has good reasons to be in the area. I seriously doubt that he came to Wolvo just to go to the pub.

Back
Top Bottom