Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno facing the sack today

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t he be in Wolverhampton. He’s lived here for six years or so. He’s made loads of friends. Given the relatively short time he has spent in London, what’s so astonishing to you that he’s seen in Wolverhampton?

Because his family live in another country. He left us and got a job in London and now he’s back here.

I would have thought he’d be at home with them. That’s all.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because his family live in another country. He left us and got a job in London and now he’s back here.

I would have thought he’d be at home with them. That’s all.

Could be tying up a few loose ends in the area. Could be looking in on some of the charity stuff he did. Lets also remember there isnt the level of lockdown in place anymore as well to stop him seeing his family.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes but because they’ve got conte in the agenda has now switched to work in progress.

In nuno it was he wasn’t up to it.

My guess is conte walks in the next year
Nuno was effectively the sacrificial lamb. Nobody there wanted him so (if) when it went tits up he'd take the rap for it and nobody would be too upset. It probably happened earlier than they thought but when you have Conte coming out after tonight's game and basically saying he's been there three weeks and now he's seeing the true size of the job he has on his hands (I'm very much paraphrasing there), you know that Nuno, or any other non-elite manager was on to a hiding to nothing taking that job on

If he isn't heavily backed in January I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him walk

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno was effectively the sacrificial lamb. Nobody there wanted him so (if) when it went tits up he'd take the rap for it and nobody would be too upset. It probably happened earlier than they thought but when you have Conte coming out after tonight's game and basically saying he's been there three weeks and now he's seeing the true size of the job he has on his hands (I'm very much paraphrasing there), you know that Nuno, or any other non-elite manager was on to a hiding to nothing taking that job on

If he isn't heavily backed in January I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him walk

Let them Rot below us, said at the start of the season will we finish above them, and stand by that.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let them Rot below us, said at the start of the season will we finish above them, and stand by that.
Yes let them rot! They are the most vomit inducing London club IMO.
That they seriously considered themselves to be on a level with the other so called 'super league clubs' is beyond a joke.

Back
Top Bottom