Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno facing the sack today

Autistic Kangaroo

Reaction score
Breaking in the press: here is one outlet.

If this is true, I doubt many of us are surprised. Yet, I would like to express my sympathies towards the great man. The club is a mess and the overall attitude and professionalism of lots of players in their squad (including the England Captain) has been disgusting.

Nuno will always be one of our own.

Last edited:

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spurs is a basket case with what seems like a squad of bad attitudes.

i suspect he had his hands tied from the start there. Should have adopted the 343 system with the player they have, maybe he wasn’t allowed to in order to seem more attacking.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Who will replace him? I can’t see a queue of top quality managers just gagging at the chance to work for Levy.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps they are looking at the same list of potential managers as Man Utd and will want to get in first.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being 8th choice was never going to buy him a lot of time. His spurs play like we did for 10 or so months under his control, we accepted it based on his achievements, he had nothing to buy him time if it went flat with them

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who will replace him? I can’t see a queue of top quality managers just gagging at the chance to work for Levy.
I think their selfish, little dick fans, expect Conti to suddenly want the job, or expect Graham Potter to turn his back on what he has built at Brighton and join their toxic club. Hope both options tell Levy to **** off.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So this is the 5th, 6th (?) Manager who the fans have turned on and are hounding out?

Perhaps they're not as good as they think

They have some very good, but inconsistent players.

When any two of them hit purple patches at the same time, they have a good season. Happened with Alli and Kane, then with Son and Kane.

They are closer to teams like us than they are to the top 3 or 4.

A lot of people moan about our midfield pairing of Neves and Moutinho, but it’s miles ahead of some of the midfield pairings even the so-called top teams use. Would anyone swap Ruben and Joao for Fred and McTominay, or Skipp and Hojberg?

JadeWolf

Reaction score
I think their selfish, little dick fans, expect Conti to suddenly want the job, or expect Graham Potter to turn his back on what he has built at Brighton and join their toxic club. Hope both options tell Levy to **** off.
Maybe Brian Potter will leave the Phoenix Club to take the job?! Graham Potter though no chance. They’ll probably go after Rodgers or whoever else is in fashion at the minute, that floppy haired guy from Brentford.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From a selfish point of view, I’ve hated seeing him manage another Premier League club.

After everything he gave to us, if he is sacked, I hope he enjoys some well-earned time to rest with his family and then picks up a brilliant job elsewhere in Europe.
Spot on Tring, exactly how I see it. There was rumours in the summer Fenerbache wanted him? That would have been ideal. I would even have secretly followed them and hope he did well. But in the Premier League? No way.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
From a selfish point of view, I’ve hated seeing him manage another Premier League club.

After everything he gave to us, if he is sacked, I hope he enjoys some well-earned time to rest with his family and then picks up a brilliant job elsewhere in Europe.
Well said as always Tringy.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The similarities between us last season and Spurs this is pretty damning
I love what Nuno did for us but
A team reflects the manager, he looks a shadow of his former self of a couple of years ago. It's sad really to see it.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe Brian Potter will leave the Phoenix Club to take the job?! Graham Potter though no chance. They’ll probably go after Rodgers or whoever else is in fashion at the minute, that floppy haired guy from Brentford.
Spurs want players who run about not lie down.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fonseca holding Newcastle up on the hope he can get the spurs one that he wanted. Nuno will end up at the Toon :)

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really love the bloke and he’s a decent, classy type.
Although I don’t like Spurs, I hate the idea of Nuno taking another wallop to his ego in less than 6 months. That’s gotta hurt.

But having said that, he knew what the score with Levy was and that the Spurs squad and fans would be hard to win over.

Back
Top Bottom