Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nunes to City

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes sense he wants to force it through. He's not that young now really - he turned 25 yesterday. He won't want to waste another year here with Pep and City interested.
If we were charging towards the top 3 or 4 as per Newcastle last season and had European football I think we would be in a much stronger position. Alas, charging towards the bottom 6 has the opposite effect!

floydstreet

Reaction score
Matteus
You sighed a 4 year contract
We get you want this opportunity

But do you really really think your advice and actions are smart ?

City haven’t bid enough, there are 4 days left in the window, they are reacting to an injury, the bid is 50% of caicedo / Rice - so you think that’s your worth and wolves should accept just so you get your move.

And you’ve decided because we are being so unreasonable you won’t train

Seriously
Poor judgement

You’d get the deal anyway, it’s called a negotiation. Now you’ve left a bad taste

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So weird

I get he wants to go that’s fine
Players have a choice. You can be a Kane, Neves or Rice and be clear what you want but act with integrity and respect
Or join the list of sec indulgent badly advised rats

Matteus you can leave, WHEN a satisfactory bid comes in, sorry if that doesn’t fit in with you or Peps tapping up, but that’s it. Maybe we’ll see how highly they really rate you and how much they really want you now ?
Didn’t Kane refuse to come back from his summer break because he tried to force a move to City?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good riddance an absolute nothing player. Doesn't score, doesn't assist, does the occasional good dribble, a poor man's adama with even less goals.

How can he be worth £60m and Madison is £40m. Maddison has like 40 premier goals yes he been here longer but Nunes could spend the rest of his career in a better city squad and still wont get that number.

I'd have taken £40m to be fair, no one would be as disappointed about this as losing Neves.
Of course he doesn’t score, or assist…..how many did over the last 3 years?
Even good players don’t look or play well in a bad team. Let’s face it, we didn’t improve much performance wise under JL…….many of the games were horrible to watch.

If Pep wants him then he’s probably a lot better than we think.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A cb maybe lol? If we failed to bring one in it would be one of the most ludicrous bits of nonsense in a summer which has been little but nonsense. You could cast iron guarantee us picking up an injury back there within a few weeks

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Nunes’ dispicable behaviour, does any decent club want to employ such an unprofessional character? I have lost total respect for him. We should grab the money before City change their minds. He needs to go if the rumours are true. If he stays his value will go south as his character is badly tarnished.
On one hand you’re talking about his despicable behaviour but then you’re saying “if the rumours are true”.
I can’t see it being both.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you heard that from your sources Northampton? Any other info?
That Hobbs has a list of targets one if nunes stays, one if he doesn't.

No idea on any transfer funds

Any deals will be very late in the window

May have a busy deadline day

Nunes was all fine but went sour on Sunday in regard to his head being turned and us not being that forward with negotiating his exit

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Nunes was all fine but went sour on Sunday in regard to his head being turned and us not being that forward with negotiating his exit
Many thanks for updates

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Something to be optimistic about I would say.. I imagine our list if Nunes goes includes a few more attacking/creative targets.

It is possible, although probably unlikely, that we could yet turn this into an okay window for us.. now knowing exactly what we’re up against and who the coach is going to be.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

nice one.... nice to hear a genuine snippet after trawling through all this :)

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't really understand this. He's going anyway, so why go on strike? He's a Mendes client, why hasn't Mendes advised him and told him to behave himself?
Nobody likes the look of a striking player, especially one who got sent off in his last game and has only been waiting around for a week for entirely standard negotiations to complete. The big-eared little *******.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’d probably end up with Carlton “what was he doing in the ****ing box’ palmer!
Saw him a pub in Sheffield about a year ago. Said so to Baggie dating daughter. (Yes I know). Baggie comment - who?

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The info is much appreciated!
What info? He basically just told us the winner of the lottery will be a man……or a woman.

When they say “been told….” I read the
Posts and wonder if they were told whilst looking into a mirror as it’s all generic with no detail or basis at all. We are trying to sign someone with a birthday sometime…..this year. Who may or may not come but don’t shoot the messenger. Thank me for that info.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What info? He basically just told us the winner of the lottery will be a man……or a woman.

Posts and wonder if they were told whilst looking into a mirror as it’s all generic with no detail or basis at all. We are trying to sign someone with a birthday sometime…..this year. Who may or may not come but don’t shoot the messenger. Thank me for that info.
Haha practically, but genuinely someone I know trough Compton and also ex wolves colleagues through school.

I do know of an agent but that's Scottish football

bigwolf

Reaction score

Ha it's about as insightful as reading the express and star.

My source tells me we may sell or may not sell. And bringing a new player in is possible before deadline day. But might not happen.

I look forward to the thanks for this insight.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't really understand this. He's going anyway, so why go on strike? He's a Mendes client, why hasn't Mendes advised him and told him to behave himself?
Nobody likes the look of a striking player, especially one who got sent off in his last game and has only been waiting around for a week for entirely standard negotiations to complete. The big-eared little *******.

Maybe Mendes (and Guo by extension) will benefit from a higher fee (at Wolves' expense). Add in that they'll probably get double bubble for mediating if a player comes the other way too.

I find it funny that the club have briefed the press that he didn't turn up for training on Sunday (a rest day!), suddenly the focus of our fans' fury has shifted from Fosun to Nunes.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Elvedi doesn't like it will happen at the moment.
CMs being looked at a CB maybe and a wide forward also looked into

I'll be interested to see if we broke Doyle or mcatee into this deal
Can’t believe we’re not making CB a priority, whether Elvedi or someone else.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats a good attendance. 900 at Stour
Imagine like most it'll depend how other teams are doing. As West Ham and Spurs are doing well, attendance sinks a tiny bit.

Still think it was over 3,000 for the 'derby' against Southend a few weeks back, but West Ham being away at Bournemouth played a part.

Back
Top Bottom