Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

November Internationals

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Why oh why do we need to name 2 keepers on the bench in a friendly ?
Answers on a postcard .

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the Wales USA game is free on Sky sports Mix. Think ill record just in case Otasowie comes on and plays a blinder. If he doesn't its not too much bother to delete!

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh!! Definite B team. Could this be coadys big chance

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting to see disinfection pods at the Northern Ireland game tonight where they are allowing 1000 fans in. I presume most on here would go through one to get into a Wolves game?

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the smell and state off some of the folks I’ve had round me at games over the years we need these regardless.
I muddled the letters and misread that as smell and taste the first time I read it.

I was going to ask why you were tasting them! :tearsofjoy:

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady would have scored that Mings chance

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The England selection with 3 at the back but no Coady just seems to emphasise what a unique player Coady is in english terms. Without him Southgate has had to select 3 “stoppers” rather than a sweeper as there is no alternative.
Not really the same system.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doherty at LB for Ireland. Must be about the first time in 4 years he has played there.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doherty at LB for Ireland. Must be about the first time in 4 years he has played there.

Nah he's played LB for Ireland before I think last year when McCarthy was still manager and Enda Stevens was suspended.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
1-0 England, Maguire.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was considering watching even with no Coady, then they started ‘singing’ the National anthem. What’s the score.....?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
why not if you’ve got unlimited sub bench?

might well have them there than not
Why not put another outfield player there .?Unlimited bench doesn’t mean unlimited subs so the chances of both being used is next to nil .It’s a friendly not the World Cup .

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why not put another outfield player there .?Unlimited bench doesn’t mean unlimited subs so the chances of both being used is next to nil .It’s a friendly not the World Cup .
I always just assumed you had to name 3 keepers in your squad of 23.

Is that not the case then, can you only name 2 and have 21 outfielders?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how Grealish feels, playing against his former international team mates?

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did notice the bits I’ve watched that girlish seems to be able to stay on his feet with more ease even when being breathed on when if it were a league game he would be rolling round squealing like a 2 Bob hooker.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Commentators spent most of that half ****ing on about grealish
Not watching but has there been any comments that this is likely the 'reserve' side tonight and Coady et al will be back for the w/e? If this is the case it is amazing that Coady has established himself so quickly into the England set up and is considered too important to now risk in a friendly. Heady times.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did notice the bits I’ve watched that girlish seems to be able to stay on his feet with more ease even when being breathed on when if it were a league game he would be rolling round squealing like a 2 Bob hooker.
Still takes too many touches though, wants to take three when one will do. Had a look up to put a cross in, cut back inside the defender then put a cross in to nobody because the forwards that had gone in initially had to come back out to get back onside. Got a lot of ability technically but just doesn't move it on quick enough. Maybe down to his Villa role which seems to be to win free kicks but he's going to be that 'enigma' for all his career unless he starts moving it quicker in my opinion

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
So maguire gets arrested gets sent off in his last England game and yet is somehow is deemed fit to be captain of his national team?

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
I always just assumed you had to name 3 keepers in your squad of 23.

Is that not the case then, can you only name 2 and have 21 outfielders?
In friendlies there are no given rules only in Competition football

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
N Ireland force extra time with a late equaliser and nearly win it before then with a shot against the post. Only 1000 in the ground, but so nice to hear real supporters!

Back
Top Bottom