Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich (H) Pre-Match Thread!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really can’t understand how this isn’t a sellout considering it’s the last game of the season and is more than likely Neves send off. Where are all those fans moaning on social media about how they can never get tickets?
I agree ....we've developed a new breed of temporary fans unfortunately who only want to watch us play Liverpool, man utd and the likes .. that's why they all wanted the loyalty points. ...When the going get a bit tough , they desert us.....

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I agree ....we've developed a new breed of temporary fans unfortunately who only want to watch us play Liverpool, man utd and the likes .. that's why they all wanted the loyalty points. ...When the going get a bit tough , they desert us.....
We’ve developed a new bread of “fan” who will happily post 100s of messages on the internet to moan about the club but never go and support the team at a real live match.

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 27924

IT’S MAAAAAAAAATCHDAAAAAYYYYY!!!

Here we go again. It’s the last first team home game of the season, and a chance to sign off with some positivity and cheer.

We weren’t terrible on Wednesday night but we made some sloppy errors against the best side in the world, and you can’t do that and get away with it. Today will be a different test against a Norwich team doomed to another relegation, and only playing for pride. Sometimes teams with nothing to play for are easier to play against, other times the lack of pressure makes them dangerous. You’d still have to back us to get the result.

In terms of line-up, I wonder if there could be a couple of changes? Toti Gomes has to be pushing for a start, if he can’t get in after the way Boly Coady and Jonny played the other night he can’t be as good as we all thought. I hope Chiquinho gets another go he was probably the brightest spark for me on Wednesday.

Whether you’re following from Wolverhampton or across the world, enjoy the game and let’s get those three points lads!!!

COYW
Jade, just a quick thank you for your sterling work on the Match Day thread. Your unbounded optimism is very welcome. Best wishes to you.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we stuff them and WHU get tonked too, but somehow i can foresee a 1-1 draw and complete toxicity on here. Hope i am wrong.
It is time for a refresh but i am hoping we hang on to Neves, Saiis, Coady, Boly, Raul, Moutinho and Traore BUT bring in some quality additions to provide competition and options for every place in the squad. I know that is too much to ask/ afford though.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
In Thornham Norfolk for the week ,counting the 6 fingered resident then a walk to Thornham Bay before the game then back for evening Sunday Dinner-Living the life x

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really can’t understand how this isn’t a sellout considering it’s the last game of the season and is more than likely Neves send off. Where are all those fans moaning on social media about how they can never get tickets?

Just curious.
If you haven't got a ticket, and cant usually get a ticket, and have stopped looking to get a ticket because you think you are wasting your time, how are you made aware tickets are available?
Do the club email ticketless fans on the season ticket waiting list?

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I want to see us put on a attacking performance today and really go for it, the fans deserve it after the poor recent displays

MontyR

Reaction score
Decided to get a last minute ticket so I’m on the way to Wolverhampton solo. What’s the best spot for a pre match pint? Usually have a Wolvo local with me who picks the pub, but I’m clueless myself.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just curious.
If you haven't got a ticket, and cant usually get a ticket, and have stopped looking to get a ticket because you think you are wasting your time, how are you made aware tickets are available?
Do the club email ticketless fans on the season ticket waiting list?
I think it’s just a case of constantly checking the ticket site. It was never that difficult to get tickets outside of the big games problem was those fans who only wanted to go to those games and had no interest in the less glamorous ones hence the campaign to get rid of loyalty points.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decided to get a last minute ticket so I’m on the way to Wolverhampton solo. What’s the best spot for a pre match pint? Usually have a Wolvo local with me who picks the pub, but I’m clueless myself.
Pubs will be packed, but try lychgate, maybe best to go to ground as there'll be pre match bar down there just by subway

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve developed a new bread of “fan” who will happily post 100s of messages on the internet to moan about the club but never go and support the team at a real live match.
I must admit to being frustrated with this place on Wednesday. The mood on here doesn’t reflect the match thankfully and it was great to get a reminder of that.

This place is just amusing to look at, with the same posters pushing the same bull ****!!

Case in point - are we experimenting with nothing to play for, or not?
If we are which we did on Wednesday, then take it for what it is.
Instead you get the weird and wonderful lining up for a shot.
No rhyme or reason.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was planning on going today until I saw it was 42 squids

Last edited:

Nivada

Reaction score
So you forgot our first European adventure since the 80s. Boggie, muppet or WUM?
People don't seem to understand how the passage of time works, our latest season with Nuno was a failure, that Nuno magic didn't extend to that season so why should we believe it'd extend to any future seasons. The present is more relevant than the past I think you'd agree.

Last edited:

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** myself if we end up ****housing a couple of wins and sneaking Europe.
Well you'd like to think 7th would still be a possibility after today, then see what state Liverpool's title challenge is in next weekend

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope we stuff them and WHU get tonked too, but somehow i can foresee a 1-1 draw and complete toxicity on here. Hope i am wrong.
It is time for a refresh but i am hoping we hang on to Neves, Saiis, Coady, Boly, Raul, Moutinho and Traore BUT bring in some quality additions to provide competition and options for every place in the squad. I know that is too much to ask/ afford though.
For me it's time for Saiss to move on.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I must admit to being frustrated with this place on Wednesday. The mood on here doesn’t reflect the match thankfully and it was great to get a reminder of that.

This place is just amusing to look at, with the same posters pushing the same bull ****!!

Case in point - are we experimenting with nothing to play for, or not?
If we are which we did on Wednesday, then take it for what it is.
Instead you get the weird and wonderful lining up for a shot.
No rhyme or reason.
You already have on Wolves twitter "if Neves waves to the crowd he's leaving."
Really? Come on now, he will wave to the crowd, like all the players will. Only the club know who is leaving and who isn't..

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Those moaning about attendance and part time fans can I just say there will be about 1000 empty seats and Norwich will bring 2k less than most teams. So more Wolves fans in the ground than most games this season.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People don't seem to understand how the passage of time works, our latest season with Nuno was a failure, that Nuno magic didn't extend to that season so why should we believe it'd extend to any future seasons. The present is more relevant than the past I think you'd agree.
Ok, now that is a coherent argument. There is an argument that there were very strong extenuating circumstances for Nuno's last season. However, that absolutely does not mean that there were any guarantees about this season had he stayed. It is certainly plausible that his level had declined. We will never know.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
So you forgot our first European adventure since the 80s. Boggie, muppet or WUM?
Its not too long since you were accusing any critical posters of being those things. And now you are very critical yourself...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its not too long since you were accusing any critical posters of being those things. And now you are very critical yourself...
To be fair l have, having seen a considered response, engaged in debate. You are not wholly wrong though.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toti - tick
Hwang in and no Chiquinho.
Podence back on bench.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hate that line-up.

Why on earth do we need a back 5 against a side who've scored the fewest goals in England this season?

Expect a totally unnecessary tight game.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Toti - tick
Hwang in and no Chiquinho.
Podence back on bench.
If true (except for Pod who we've missed) rearrange into a well known phrase "have clue doesn't ****ing a"

Back
Top Bottom