Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Northampton Prediction

B

Bankswolf II

Decided to treat myself to this game but as it's on tv I am not expecting a good turn out or a good game but hope a few new boys get given a chance

Anyone going?

Anyway prediction to celebrate our new french arrivals we all don fake French accents like pink panther and works to the point that Zubar actully believes wet and grey Northampton is actually Paris and starts sipping expressos causing us to go two goals down

Sensing the smug sky pundits Nouble makes it 2-1 and as sky smugly pat their crotches at their latest in embarrassing wolves ebanks comes on and we win 3-2

I'm never wrong

A

andyc225

4-1 win, the Sig with a couple, Frank Nouble and one of the debutants. The whale with one back for Northampton.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It will be a battle, like the other matches in this round, which saw lots of upsets. We need to defend and hit them on the break for 30 minutes and then see how we stand. I think we might just win, but only just. This particular Cup is the one in which lower division teams do best.

M

Malvern wolf

4-1 to wolves!,new guys looking to impress,and staale plays first team cos we need competitive match practice for the team to gel. We'll let one in cos we really can't keep a clean sheet

You heard it here first!!

S

spud3948

Difficult to predict not knowing who is going to be playing. I'll go 0-2 Wolves

O

OldWolvesfart

Has anyone looked at the odds the bookies are looking for 1-1 at around 5-1 but 10-1 for 2-0 to us and then upwards get your money down.
On the assumption new kids on the block are going to impress and old kids on the block are going to fight for future places then who knows.
Sky have giant killer written on the menu I have Wild Bunch on my betting slip.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

I was looking for an old post and found one of mine by accident the other day

21st March 2012

It's Mixu Paatelainen said:
The club is ruining weekends for me at the moment. I had a dream last night that we got beat by Northampton Town. So not only am I dreaming about the club, I'm having nightmares about getting embarrassed by bloody Northampton.

In keeping with this, going to have to predict a 2-0 win for the Cobblers.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming we put out a strong team, I'll go with 3-1 to us.

Johnson, Ebanks and Pez.

They have to score the obligatory goal against us.

49badger

These Whats the score going to be? threads so boooring, reminds me of Tony Butler type phone ins.

S

spud3948

Any news on International clearance for our new signings...wondering how many of the new boys will turn out against the Cobblers? Suspect that Georg will feature, not sure if Sako & Boukari will get clearance in time?

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any news on International clearance for our new signings...wondering how many of the new boys will turn out against the Cobblers? Suspect that Georg will feature, not sure if Sako & Boukari will get clearance in time?

On OS Stale reckoned Boukari and Georg's would come through in time for tonight but not Sako's

IrchyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-2. First clean sheet of the season. A Noublé double.

Neptune

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
i think (based on nothing:embarassed:) that Stale will show a different attitude towards Cup competitions than MM and push hard for a win

0-1 SEB

W

WV1Wolf

Its got to be the first time in ages that I'm actually looking forward to a league cup game.

Margreitter,Siggy,Boukari,Nouble should all get some good game time so I'm going for a convincing 3-0 with a siggy brace and a scizzor kick from the half way line from Big George.

Back
Top Bottom