Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next Seasons Shirts

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Please, please just gold shirts, black shorts and gold socks. I hate too much black detailing. All white change kit too. And please don't encourage them to do a third kit. I can never understand why fans buy anything but gold shirts.
I agree. A white or black away kit, fine. They are core brand colours. But why anyone would buy a red Wolves kit is completely beyond me.

surreywolf

Reaction score

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Agree. From the darkness cometh the light. The shorts are the darkness. Supposed to be the sun over soot, no? All gold looks off to me.

If we’ve still got the Brazilians let’s do a Brazil blue one.
Never thought about the home kit that way. Beautiful celebration and representation of regional history.

surreywolf

Reaction score
Never knew before today personally. Haven't read it anywhere or been told etc.
Fair enough and I guess it’s not overtly shared - but town motto ‘Out of darkness cometh light’ represents the industry and club colours followed that. Pretty cool I’ve always thought - much better reason than any other kit colours I’ve heard of

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Fair enough and I guess it’s not overtly shared - but town motto ‘Out of darkness cometh light’ represents the industry and club colours followed that. Pretty cool I’ve always thought - much better reason than any other kit colours I’ve heard of
Our club has amazing ties to its history and community. Moreso than any other club I've come across claims to. Absolutely amazing.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm supposed to be going next month, the tour seems class from what I've seen!
I thought it was great, seemed to go everywhere. The dressing room and the walk out(almost) onto the pitch- the size and shape of the visitor’s dressing room is hilarious, the idea of millionaires getting ready in there cracked me up.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
I thought it was great, seemed to go everywhere. The dressing room and the walk out(almost) onto the pitch- the size and shape of the visitor’s dressing room is hilarious, the idea of millionaires getting ready in there cracked me up.
Reminds me of what I said to the Mrs when she said she felt bad for Bournemouth being "stuck in a corner"... I went "**** 'em they're not here for a good time or to be comfortable"!
:p

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Some genuinely nasty designs coming next season -

Liverpool Liverpool 2024-25 Home Shirt Leaked - Football Shirt Culture - Latest Football Kit News and More

Man City Manchester City 2024-25 Home Shirt Leaked - Football Shirt Culture - Latest Football Kit News and More (incorporating the 0161 phone number — WTF?!!)

Or maybe I’m just an old git and football just isn’t for me any more. Starting to think that way
Not just you mate, I'm around the age demographic I think these are targeted towards and they're horrendous to me.

I prefer a more traditional looking kit all the way.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some genuinely nasty designs coming next season -

Liverpool Liverpool 2024-25 Home Shirt Leaked - Football Shirt Culture - Latest Football Kit News and More

Man City Manchester City 2024-25 Home Shirt Leaked - Football Shirt Culture - Latest Football Kit News and More (incorporating the 0161 phone number — WTF?!!)

Or maybe I’m just an old git and football just isn’t for me any more. Starting to think that way
You are right, the shirts are horrible, football isn't the same and you are turning into an old git.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
With this competition are the people who win going to have sign nda agreements as they will presumably see the kit or will it be revealed and worn against the bin dippers
You'd imagine they'd have to sign some kind of agreement, yeah. But I think it'll be leaked before the season in some capacity anyway since that is the norm now.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tell me about it! Nike in particular have been atrocious for a whole now.
Aren’t we moving to Nike? Lol.

It’s a shame as from a technical pov they make some amazing stuff. Their new dry fit shirts are amazing quality.
They make some great international shirts, the new France away shirt is possibly the nicest international shirt I’ve ever seen. Maybe I’m just a sucker for a iver sized ****erel? Gutting as I can’t in good conscience wear a France shirt!

1714206200346.jpeg

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It’s a shame as from a technical pov they make some amazing stuff. Their new dry fit shirts are amazing quality.
They make some great international shirts, the new France away shirt is possibly the nicest international shirt I’ve ever seen. Maybe I’m just a sucker for a iver sized ****erel? Gutting as I can’t in good conscience wear a France shirt!

View attachment 42260
Looks like it should be the kit for a KFC 5 a side team!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score

View attachment 42260
Honestly mate I've seen so many manufacturer rumours I've got no idea! I will agree that their tops do feel nice but I never know what size to get. I wish the brands would use consistent sizing.

Wouldn't be seen dead in a France top.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 42260
That's terrible!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score

Very good prices today on old stock
Cheers for the link mate I was very keen on the keeper top when I was in the store. Will have a look and see if I fancy any of the reduced stuff.

Really looking forward to the kit reveal for next season. I think all three of our tops this season have been great. Very nice looking and comfy to wear as well.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
Cheers for the link mate I was very keen on the keeper top when I was in the store. Will have a look and see if I fancy any of the reduced stuff.

Really looking forward to the kit reveal for next season. I think all three of our tops this season have been great. Very nice looking and comfy to wear as well.
When’s the reveal do we know?

Back
Top Bottom