Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next four games - how many points do we need?

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to get our points average above one a game to get out of danger. Tomorrow feels like a big game already; win and we have 6 from 6, which is a platform to build on, lose and we are in a bit of a hole. Let’s hope this forum is a happy place tomorrow evening.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to get our points average above one a game to get out of danger. Tomorrow feels like a big game already; win and we have 6 from 6, which is a platform to build on, lose and we are in a bit of a hole. Let’s hope this forum is a happy place tomorrow evening.
Lose tomorrow pressure is on us

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 players currently below par Coady,Neves,Raul
Unfortunately they are our spine and usually so dependable
Your right of course we needed a CMF CB and striker,we got nothing really
Maybe HWang will be ok, maybe Mosquera, but they arent the quality proven players we needed
Agreed add Moutinho , and those four, for various reasons . ended last season poorly .

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I certainly didn't expect us to have 6/6.

If we harbour realistic aspirations of a top half finish, we need to keep.this form up. Our December is one hell of a month!

Lycaon

Reaction score
Being the optimist I can see us nicking all 3 points at the Villa providing we don’t disappear into our shell and show them too much respect, their weaknesses In defence were pretty much obvious today.
Leeds on the other hand need a home win desperately, so I’ll go with a 1-1 draw.
All told, 10/12 not too shabby at all!

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cant see more than 5 max from them...could easily just see three from them

Southampton (A) 1
Newcastle (H) 3
Villa (A) 1
Leeds (A) 1

and i feel i am being optimistic with that

7 would be ideal

of course if we start scoring earlier and more regular then maybe even 10/12
Can't see more than 5... predicts 6.

What the ****

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Think actually we'll shock a few people here and beat Vile away - they are incredibly up and down performance wise, and don't have a massive target man like Toney, Wood, Antonio where we will notoriously struggle - also fancy us to beat Leeds too

Jamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the positive side, we are only 7 points off the top and every game in October and November is winnable.
Who knows, when Liverpool come to us on 4th December, it could be 1 v2 !

Reaction score
When this thread first began it was pessimism all the all .

We now have 9 points from 9 , but ironically Leeds could be the one where we come a cropper as it's the match that we should have the best chance of winning given our recent form .
Southampton - had poor form coming into this match , it was an away fixture , Brentford had knocked us back a lot it seemed .
Newcastle - we kept drawing with them at home , looked a nailed on draw .
Villa - first match back after the Internationals . Villa away should not be easy and they had half decent form coming into it . No Raul .

Leeds - supporters will be a lot more confident going into this one . Full squad back , confidence up after the comeback......we should be winning this , but we often lose the ones we should be winning .
Leeds have conceded 15 goals so far - 5 against United I think . They need points badly .

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It is fun reading back, knowing we are now arguably the form team in the League. Crazy how many present their opinions as fact when no one really has any idea. People can be more influential than they think and this thread is a good example of some people winding others up, making them nervous in the stands and encouraging a snowball effect of even more doom-mongering on Social media.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is fun reading back, knowing we are now arguably the form team in the League. Crazy how many present their opinions as fact when no one really has any idea. People can be more influential than they think and this thread is a good example of some people winding others up, making them nervous in the stands and encouraging a snowball effect of even more doom-mongering on Social media.
Happens every year! If you make enough decisive comments, sometimes your prediction will occur and you can herald yourself as Nostradamus.

I thought we would do very very well to pick up two wins out of 4. 3/3 is fantastic and my fears about relegation are all but gone.

Lycaon

Reaction score
I’ll stick my neck out and still go for a
1-1 draw against Leeds!

Be good if we could win 4 games on the bounce but maybe a bridge too far?!

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In our promotion season we went to Leeds and destroyed them. Saiss even got on the scoresheet.

Can we see it happening again? Another 3-0 cruise?

By the way, What’s happened to the Yorkshire Pirlo this season? Hangover after the Euros?

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd take a point against Leeds. Tough tough game

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Those things only have an effect on weak or easily influenced people. Of course, some don’t think they are easily taken in.;)

Last edited:

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will win against dirty Leeds. I have seen it in the Yorkshire tea leaves.....

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In our promotion season we went to Leeds and destroyed them. Saiss even got on the scoresheet.

Can we see it happening again? Another 3-0 cruise?

By the way, What’s happened to the Yorkshire Pirlo this season? Hangover after the Euros?

He is/has been injured.

Still potentially quite a few first teamers missing for Leeds (with a bit of luck)

Back
Top Bottom