Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle (H) predictions 11/2/2019

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On paper:

We’ve won our last three
Scored 10 goals in the process
7th in the league
Newcastle two points off relegation

Should be a routine home victory. But, Rafa will set them up to defend and they don’t seem to concede many. It seems from time to time they remove the shackles but in other matches I’m sure I’ve read stats this season where they’ve not had a shot on target in 90 minutes.

Would love to complete the double over them with us scoring another 3 or 4 goals, but think it’ll be a tight match.

Going for Wolves 2 - 1 Newcastle. Rondon will inevitably score for them.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see it being a frustrating game but we'll get the three points

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get that under the lights atmosphere going and well get through the frustration on rafas setup!

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They'll sit deep and we know that doesn't suit us. Confidence is high obviously and rightly so, but we've struggled (and sometimes failed) to beat worse teams than Newcastle this season. An early goal would certainly be a big help!
It hasnt suited us in the past but we are constantly evolving
I see a comfortable win

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need an early goal, dont like Fafa he is to negative, but an away point will be a good point for them, 10 men behind the ball will be how they will set up..

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
If we get an early goal we’ll win.
Agree, all about the early goal. We all know how Rafa sets his teams up, if it's still 0-0 or even 0-1 with 20 minutes to go he's a happy man. They don't really have the players to go chasing a game, so if we can go a goal up and stay a goal up, I'd fancy us to finish strongly and pick up the points. Won't be easy though.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree, all about the early goal. We all know how Rafa sets his teams up, if it's still 0-0 or even 0-1 with 20 minutes to go he's a happy man. They don't really have the players to go chasing a game, so if we can go a goal up and stay a goal up, I'd fancy us to finish strongly and pick up the points. Won't be easy though.
Sure that he'll remember the end of the away game...

WS10Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season 2013-14
Reaction score
Sure that he'll remember the end of the away game...
Don't think anyone will forget that! Felt we just about deserved the win at St James', but I also feel we're playing much, much better currently.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Going to be tough. They only lost to Spurs from some bad goalkeeping. If we score early it might be three points, but they’ll set up to frustrate Wolves and it could be a long night.

0-0. But then again l didn’t think we would beat Everton.

S

ShropshireLad

I can see it being very tight. 1-1
Me too (posted above) because they'll come to do what they did at Spurs but they'll have their new man playing his debut. They'll want to do what we do away which is to attack on the break. However, if we get the first goal it'll be an interesting match. If they get the first then it'll probably be very frustrating.

I feel sure that there won't be many goals.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A tight game, but we got nothing to worry about so 1 0 half time, then 6 0 at 90 mins

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don´t know what to think.
We are inconsistant like every other team outside top six and bottom three I guess.
We are a better team than Newcastle and we are at Molineux.I am sure the smart money is on us to win..but I still remember Huddersfield.
Surely,they will settle for a point from the get go.
I think we will have enough to break them down,but I am not sure in any kind of way.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don´t know what to think.
We are inconsistant like every other team outside top six and bottom three I guess.
We are a better team than Newcastle and we are at Molineux.I am sure the smart money is on us to win..but I still remember Huddersfield.
Surely,they will settle for a point from the get go.
I think we will have enough to break them down,but I am not sure in any kind of way.
If we can get an early goal, or even better two, we will rip them apart on the counter-attack. For all that they are playing reasonably well they aren't getting any points and will be getting desperate.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wolves to win a tight one. I'm sure Benitez will set them up defensively after seeing our last few games. You won't be able to keep Raul and Diogo out all game though. More confident about our home form now too.

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
Can't stand Benitez... fact!
2-1 wolves ..... hopeful
4-0 wolves .....dream

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can see it being a frustrating game but we'll get the three points

That for me. Inevitable Rondon goal at some point, and have to work their arses off to get the 2 goals needed for a win.

G

Glastowolf

3-1 wolves. Jimmy, Diogo and Cav from the bench. Rondon for them.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 to Wolves. First goal is vital though as others have said.
Knowing even if we lose we still stay in 7th takes the pressure off a little.

O

owolveso

I think we will win but as others have pointed out, we will need an early first goal. I Jimenez will do that.

I am little nervous that it won't be easy as we think.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just hope we can score 2 as I am convinced we will struggle to handle Rondon again and he will score. Be great to break the magical 40 point barrier.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at other fixtures, win this and gap could increase further.

Therefore, 1-1.

The Runner

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
2-0 to Wolves. First goal is vital though as others have said.
Knowing even if we lose we still stay in 7th takes the pressure off a little.
I thought that, but Everton are playing twice before Monday so, it is possible, if extremely unlikely, that they could go above us.
In any event, I think we'll win, 3-1.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

They’ve not lost to a side outside the top 6 away from home this season.

Proves how tough it will be.

D

Deleted at request of member 4337

I thought that, but Everton are playing twice before Monday so, it is possible, if extremely unlikely, that they could go above us.
In any event, I think we'll win, 3-1.
One of those games is man city

S

Shifnal Wolf

2-2

Neves (20 yard screamer)
Raul

Rafa is no mug and has them hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom