Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be honest the only shirt sponsor I ever spent money with was Doritos, although i think my Mom and Dad had a Tatung TV back in the day. As long as they don't prey on the vulnerable or use child labour and the logo is okay I'm ambivalent.

Never had a Goodyear tyre?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only took until the 4th paragraph for them to mention esports…….

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder how much it’s worth and the length ?

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just read Astropay reviews on Trustpilot.

22% excellent
5% great
6% average
7% poor
60% bad

Thats from 490 reviews.

Not good for our front of shirt sponsors is it!

big relief that we've quickly found something to complain about, phew!

here's one: "Astropay please fix the deposit problem from Nigeria. All the deposits we are making you don't credit our account. 3 times now my money is hanging. Money sent from Access account the name of the account is ASSOGBA DOSSOU alex. 3 different transaction hanging. 1 for 300000XOF to be deposited on 1xbet and 2 of 100000XOF to be deposited on 1xbet too. Why those recent times it's that same issue we're facing?"

maybe the 60% like complaining on the internet JUST LIKE THE ****ING 99% ON HERE !!!!!!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't got a problem with the whole esports thing, anything with the potential to bring in a bit extra sponsorship and hopefully money can only be a plus.

Does anyone know if any other clubs have entered into the esports or are we the only ones?
I watched the Amazon all or nothing documentary on Juventus....and they were like us..... chucking money into esports....

T

TheConcourse

Just read Astropay reviews on Trustpilot.

22% excellent
5% great
6% average
7% poor
60% bad

Thats from 490 reviews.

Not good for our front of shirt sponsors is it!

Comparison: Worldpay and PayPal. Turns out people like to complain when **** goes wrong with their money.
F0C6B3CF-4CEA-40F8-A0D7-D24685EEC2E8.png154969D0-1B2C-46DF-A60E-704F13EC77A9.png

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

here's one: "Astropay please fix the deposit problem from Nigeria. All the deposits we are making you don't credit our account. 3 times now my money is hanging. Money sent from Access account the name of the account is ASSOGBA DOSSOU alex. 3 different transaction hanging. 1 for 300000XOF to be deposited on 1xbet and 2 of 100000XOF to be deposited on 1xbet too. Why those recent times it's that same issue we're facing?"

maybe the 60% like complaining on the internet JUST LIKE THE ****ING 99% ON HERE !!!!!!
That’s what going global does for you!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right, I've done a little digging on Astropay and I might be jumping to a conclusion but bear with me.

AstroPay is a Latin America-based payment solutions provider, created in 2009 for online transactions. They have a registered office in London, their founder and CEO is a chap called Sergio Fogel.
All fairly inconsequential.

The bit where it does start to get a little bit interesting (and I might be jumping to conclusions) is Astropay have a major investor called Expand Venture.

Expand Venture also have a London office, however their China and South East Asia Lead, based in Beijing is a lady called Annie Shi.

...might all be purely coincidental but having Gestifute part owned by FOSUN does make you wonder.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't got a problem with the whole esports thing, anything with the potential to bring in a bit extra sponsorship and hopefully money can only be a plus.

Does anyone know if any other clubs have entered into the esports or are we the only ones?

Most big sides have teams/players in FIFA for obvious reasons, outside of that PSG have one of the best teams in DOTA, think most teams invest but dont throw their logo and name on everything like we're doing

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be great to think we were getting tens of millions from this sponsorship deal.

I think not!
I'd imagine it's on a par with what we got from manbet, 5 mil a year. Interesting that their other company is worth about 20 billion, it's called d local and was only started in 2016. Might be wise to keep these guys on board.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That’s really bad, as most of those deposits would be to come to the aid of a Nigerian Prince, in need of urgent liquid funds to release his accountant from prison and access his fortune.

Those people will miss out on a huge windfall as a result of very poor customer service.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes because it's free money for us! a good thing, no?
So people keep saying. I asked a week ago if anyone had actually put a figure on it, I’m still waiting for an answer.

We play in the watched league on the planet.

We are included on Fifa and Football manager, games that shift millions of units.

How does a few kids playing Fortnite whilst being watched to a couple of thousand people possibly grow the brand and bring us the millions of pounds needed to compete in the league?

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So they are a payment system similar to PayPal and not one of these bitcoin scammers.

Back
Top Bottom