Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New leisure wear in clubshop

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Was also there today. Still no black training tops though... Not until end of September apparently.

Bought a Nuno Black Coat.... Winter is coming!

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Didn't like the new sewn on badges. Too blingy.

oldgold1877

Reaction score
Terrible. Looks like a load of sale stuff they’ve dug out and put some sort of a resemblance to the Wolves badge on it. Adidas have not delivered, especially with the lack of QC on the replica shirts too.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is what people wanted. The leisurewear with Adidas on being the best thing in the world.
You only had to look down the road to see that wasn't true.
The kits have been superb but everything else looks like it's straight from Bilston market

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed on close ups of Nuno, his training gear has the same cheap looking badges on as the gear in the shop

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is what people wanted. The leisurewear with Adidas on being the best thing in the world.
You only had to look down the road to see that wasn't true.
The kits have been superb but everything else looks like it's straight from Bilston market
Eh enough already. Billo Market is the best. We had a top stall there in the 60s and early 70s selling the best anoraks Bilston money could buy. Stars came flocking to our stall. We laid on entertainment at the opposite stall where the guys were smashing, I mean, selling crockery. Tinned pilchard sarnies for lunch. Round the tranny for the results. Those were the days!

Håvard Flo

Reaction score
Garish, my local club Stafford Rangers has better quality stuff in their portacabin/club shop. Awful, come on wolves

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The leisure wear and the tops the club has sourced separately are much better quality than the adidas stuff.

Can't really understand how a brand like adidas can screw up so massively. They are throwing money away.
It's not rocket science.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's just more cheap tacky rubbish.
Badges on the wrong sides, not lined up with each ither

I was about to say “stop moaning” but upon seeing that picture...it’s a bog standard Adidas Polo shirt with a bulk produced badge sewed on seemingly as an afterthought.

Not very impressive is it.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just at my mum and dad's and he's shown me the fleece hoody he bought today with some vouchers we got him for his birthday,its pretty smart to be honest,think I might get one as well.

mr_j_007

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It just looks naff. I am too old for a replica kit (imho) though I like them. The training gear which I might purchase something of, is sold out and I’m not overlay taken in the collection (Ajax have much better range) and I can’t by my infant a kit. That is what I call a missed opportunity wolves.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The badge should come in one colour combination and one only. I hate tonal badges or matching the colour to the shirt. The badge should be sacred. It's not hard Wolves, woven badges in our colours (i like our new colours), top gear for a top club.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
What are the adidas hoodies like, I fancy getting one for going to the match once the autumn kicks in.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
The badge should come in one colour combination and one only. I hate tonal badges or matching the colour to the shirt. The badge should be sacred. It's not hard Wolves, woven badges in our colours (i like our new colours), top gear for a top club.
It's a bit odd that our new yellow-gold shirts are combined with range of kits and leisurewear with a Wolves logo with an orange background. Strange.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was about to say “stop moaning” but upon seeing that picture...it’s a bog standard Adidas Polo shirt with a bulk produced badge sewed on seemingly as an afterthought.

Not very impressive is it.
No it isn't, they've dropped the ball on this one, Jeff have a word please.

D

Deleted member 3573J

What are the adidas hoodies like, I fancy getting one for going to the match once the autumn kicks in.

img_2016030934034757caa03f5b613.png

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bang average. I want one to wear around Southend but they're way too tacky I'm afraid. If they made one with a decent sewn badge I'd be after one too.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have been waiting years for a wolves / Adidas combo but to date I have bought zilch or even come close to buying! The only major let down but still a massive let down as expectations were so high. Everything I have seen just looks utter turd.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What were you lot expecting? It's a mass produced, multinational clothing company, did you expect old Wolverhampton Wanderers to suddenly have the cutting edge of polo shirts?

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What were you lot expecting? It's a mass produced, multinational clothing company, did you expect old Wolverhampton Wanderers to suddenly have the cutting edge of polo shirts?
All they had to do was have the badge embroidered, or at least a fabric patch glued on.
What we end up with is a heat printed logo that looks incredibly cheap.
Same goes for jackets, coats, training tops etc

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To say I'm disappointed,is a bloody understatement.The one thing I was looking forward to was decent adidas clobber.I ay sin anything I like yet.:(

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eh enough already. Billo Market is the best. We had a top stall there in the 60s and early 70s selling the best anoraks Bilston money could buy. Stars came flocking to our stall. We laid on entertainment at the opposite stall where the guys were smashing, I mean, selling crockery. Tinned pilchard sarnies for lunch. Round the tranny for the results. Those were the days!

Dread to see the state of the Tranny after that. :eek: Each to their own I guess ;)

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have seen a lot of the Man United training kit / leisurewear form this and last season. The stuff I have seen is all great quality and looks very professional. Even where the badges are printed / monochrome they look good. I don’t understand why the stuff that we have should be any different? Obviously Man U are a bigger club but some of the Adidas kit they have is identical to ours but of a much better quality. Doesn’t make any sense.

Back
Top Bottom