Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New kit

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
sorry, not a link or anything, but seeing the advert in the programme our kit will be puma again, and looking at Dicko's silhouette, a collar looks visible. I may be reading into things too much as well but the background picture is of a faded sunset type image. Are Wolves going to a graded toned shirt perhaps? Please get it right Wolves.

D

Deleted member 4382

.... or a sale date? We go away on 30th May and my son is eager to have one in time for his holiday!

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is the Helsinborgs kit with the grandad collar.

D

Deleted member 4124

Quick colour replacement in Photoshop suggests this is our kit for next season:
e066e41e8d2199f79f189c4271c9f995.png

D

Deleted member 4124

I saw it earlier today. All things being equal that is what it is. Also had The Moneyshop sponsor.
Great! Did my excellent Photoshop skills above do it justice?
I'm assuming it's revealed on Tuesday?

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it is revealed at the end of season dinner.

D

Deleted member 4124

Can't wait for the new kit to be unveiled. Countdown to the first "I hate the collar" and "the colours wrong" post...
Don't forget the delusional people who thought we would somehow cancel our contract with The Money Shop.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wouldn't mind seeing a two tone colour in the kit, i quite like Man Utes two reds

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More importantly who's wearing it in the photo? At least that will rule out certain players leaving:D

D

Deleted member 4594

Don't forget the delusional people who thought we would somehow cancel our contract with The Money Shop.
I know mate. "rip up the contract"!!!

No issue at all with Moneyshop, long may there support continue !

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Newcastle had a granddad collared shirt the other week - purple epaulettes - so expected similar

D

Deleted member 3573J

Moneyshop logo will blend in nicely without the pinstripes.

D

Dewsburywolf

Haven't we worn the next season's kit in the last game of the current season in the past? Or did I just imagine that?

D

Deleted member 4382

Haven't we worn the next season's kit in the last game of the current season in the past? Or did I just imagine that?
Yes- when we won division 3... sorry, league one. They were on sale pre match too.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
image.jpeg Dear Mr Dalrymple

I'll buy it for me and kids if you let us have it without the sponsor

Otherwise we won't buy it

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seem to remember we debuted the second Nutmeg shirt in the home leg of play-off semis against Bolton in 95. Utterly destroyed them that day - how on earth did it only end up 2-1?!!

We did and John McGinlay

We have debuted new kits on the final day once or twice since I think too

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what colour the away kit is. I have a feeling it'll be black or white as that's what most of the fans seem to want. The lime green one didn't seem too popular.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I saw it earlier today. All things being equal that is what it is. Also had The Moneyshop sponsor.

Did it have a black collar? And black stripe down shoulder / arm, as with Helsingborg design

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm interested to see what colour the away kit is. I have a feeling it'll be black or white as that's what most of the fans seem to want. The lime green one didn't seem too popular.

Not keen on the green one myself although my lad has it and it looks pretty smart.
I hope we lose the pin stripes for next season.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Either fine by me

Preferably we have both, and 3 kits

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it still has the TMS logo on, I'll give it a miss thanks. Hopefully the can produce some quality retro stuff again though.

Back
Top Bottom