Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New kit

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looking at Chesterfield's and Tranmere's 17-18 Puma kits, they are exceptionally cheap looking and incredibly 'beige' with design consideration.

They look like the more boring Pro Evo Soccer shirt templates.

R

Rauss

**** me that looks great, Shame the next away kit will probably be another plain white/snot coloured one

Seems obvious to make the away kit an inverse if the home kit looking at this. Have wolves ever tried an away kit like this one ?

Not that I'm aware of. I'm afraid with the bigger suppliers it's going to be "you can have generic template A B or C". Only the bigger clubs "look top 4, europe, national kits etc" get the treatment of actual design thought with a huge supplier. TBH puma have made the best shirt's for a decade anyway. Not hard (Admiral, Le Coq, Burrda) under the Moxey era says it all..

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah guess the template game! Had a play in Photoshop based off the puma template in earlier posts, and yes I know it's probably going to be MoneyShop next year.. But we can dream right?

View attachment 980

Really like that, although would still prefer a black collar and cuffs, and the 3 x leaping Wolves badge.

In also like the black away kit version, although a black kit may be difficult to,pick out for players against a crowd in the back ground?

I doubt Fosun would have their own logo on the shirts but would want to promote one of their other brands, Thomas Cook anyone?

R

Rauss

Really like that, although would still prefer a black collar and cuffs, and the 3 x leaping Wolves badge.

In also like the black away kit version, although a black kit may be difficult to,pick out for players against a crowd in the back ground?

I doubt Fosun would have their own logo on the shirts but would want to promote one of their other brands, Thomas Cook anyone?

Yes I agree it would make more sense for them to place, Thomas Cook or Club Med for Brand exposure in UK. Just didn't want to look at the Money Shop logo anymore than what I have to..

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Bit unrelated but does anyone remember that mysterious third kit that Wolves had on FIFA 11? It was all white with some blue stripes going down the middle. Quite baffling and I don't think we ever wore that.

O

OldburyWolf

Bit unrelated but does anyone remember that mysterious third kit that Wolves had on FIFA 11? It was all white with some blue stripes going down the middle. Quite baffling and I don't think we ever wore that.
I remember it. Steve plant has one in his collection. I think he said it was for the Everyman cancer appeal?

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Last edited:
R

Rauss

Interesting. It was pretty weird that it was included in the game without a mention from the club.

It was definately produced to some extent. I always thought in FIFA 11 it was added by EA due to our gold/black home and away shirts/ However, at the end of the season I went to the kitmans sale and they were selling off the exact shorts for the FIFA 11 kit!! Kinda regret not buying them now.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not Wolves related, but I really like the new Brentford logo (to the right):

new-brentford-fc-crest-3.jpg

R

Rauss

Long overdue I can't believe it's took them this long. Their current logo looks like it was made with clipart.

D

Deleted member 4124

So in these last three days, Brentford have had their end of season dinner, changed their crest, launched their new website and created a club mobile app. When are we going to be this effective? :(

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a one off shirt that we wore at Kidderminster in a friendly once. Very strange situation

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I would probably go for Club Med.With a bikini clad lady as one of the badges.:D Sorry in advance if I have upset anyone.:(

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So in these last three days, Brentford have had their end of season dinner, changed their crest, launched their new website and created a club mobile app. When are we going to be this effective? :(

It's interesting that things do seem to be moving slowly. Amazed no announcement over new kit

Wondering if it's taking longer than usual to get things signed off? Presume there was no Fosun representation at the end of season bash?

Back
Top Bottom