Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Kit & Sponsor Rumour??

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's been mentioned a few times in this thread- the ****e fans aren't too bothered to be fair to them. A changing of guard in kits and divisions it seems.

Their shirt sponsor will be Ideal Boilers!! :eek:

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's been mentioned a few times in this thread- the ****e fans aren't too bothered to be fair to them. A changing of guard in kits and divisions it seems.

I have more than a sneaking suspicion that this was instigated by adidas... ;)

It's almost like we're swapping places with them in every regard... :D:D

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Their shirt sponsor will be Ideal Boilers!! :eek:

:D:D Funny...

I also see the headline... "Darren Moore beat nearly 50 applicants to West Brom job".... Replace Darren with Terry and Moore with Connor and you've got a Wolves headline from February 2012...

We are literally swapping places...

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope our kits aren’t more expensive under Adidas.

Dans la Lune

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that Alibaba have a number of tie-ins with Fosun on a number of deals across China and the Far East.

They've grown into a massive global brand and I've seen their name pitch-side at a number of Premier League games over the last season or so.

Could they be an ideal partnering sponsor with a healthy investment that wouldn't breach FFP considerations, and one that compliments Fosun's ambitions both here and abroad?

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thumbnail.jpg
Apologies if already posted and yes it maybe another fake.

lone_wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
View attachment 5671
Apologies if already posted and yes it maybe another fake.

Without doubt a fake. It’s a template based on adidas’ shirts a few seasons back. I’ve got a lyon shirt in the same style somewhere. Thanks for sharing tho! Nearly june so can’t be long now til we see the real McCoy.

D

Deleted member 5962

I hope our kits aren’t more expensive under Adidas.

Current prices across pretty much all new season shirts on Adidas's own website atm are 90 euros for a replica and 130 for 'authentic'. It might be cheaper in the UK though.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Current prices across pretty much all new season shirts on Adidas's own website atm are 90 euros for a replica and 130 for 'authentic'. It might be cheaper in the UK though.
That'll be a wounder, will make all this celebration about getting Adidas a bit silly, bring back Scoreline I say

D

Deleted member 5962

That'll be a wounder, will make all this celebration about getting Adidas a bit silly, bring back Scoreline I say

Did say a good while back that the prices would probably be in this bracket. will probably be a minimum of £60 for the replica shirt i think, if you actually get it cheaper than the EU. But if you dont, the price rise might really sting a few. I know Wolverhampton is not the most affluent of places.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will forever remember their Patrick kits. Think that brand went to sports direct then died a death to be replaced by Sondico.

Yeah, Patrick and Donnay are the ones to be avoided!

But as for Sondico, I'll not hear a bad word said against them!! Proper brand for football gear that one.

L

Lincoln-WOLF

Did say a good while back that the prices would probably be in this bracket. will probably be a minimum of £60 for the replica shirt i think, if you actually get it cheaper than the EU. But if you dont, the price rise might really sting a few. I know Wolverhampton is not the most affluent of places.
Middlesbrough's adidas shirt was £48 last season, why would ours be so much more?

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shirt, name, number, shorts and socks, for a 7 year old cost, 70 odd quid last year I think. if it's just £60 for the shirt, how much will the kit be don't think I'll be able to justify that, shame but they're not worth that.

D

Deleted member 5962

Shirt, name, number, shorts and socks, for a 7 year old cost, 70 odd quid last year I think. if it's just £60 for the shirt, how much will the kit be don't think I'll be able to justify that, shame but they're not worth that.

Kids stuff is 20 euros cheaper for the shirt. so maybe it' be roughly the same price drop in pounds? Who knows.

D

Deleted member 5962

Just checked Uk prices. Seems most shirts released so far are £65 pounds for adult replica and £110 for authentic. Childrens replicas are £50 pounds for the currently released kits.

I kinda hope wolves sell for a lower price, but if this is the MSRP then either wolves are going to absorb the difference or we are getting them for this price.

W

Will Wolf

Looked at similar clubs who have adidas kits and the adult home shirts are £50. So I would expect ours to be the same

Edit - from the above posts, could be £60 or so this season afterall

Back
Top Bottom