Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New away shirt.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Last post on it at 12.30pm today.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I quite like it a bit different.
might get one for round the house

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
Tbf I’m a bit put off by every thread going on for thousands of posts, so I welcome this brave move.

Good looking shirt, I may add this one to my rotation. I do miss the long sleeve option though.

justanotherwolf

Reaction score
The design could look decent but will have to see it up close rather than relying on an internet pic - I suspect it might look quite different and less fussy in material (a good thing!)

The 'pro' prices are astounding though. £100 a shirt?!? I can just about understand some well-heeled tourists paying that for a Man U one, but us? I reckon our fanbase has more sense... would be surprised if they sell more than a dozen.

Even more hilarious is £45 for the shorts. I can see the benefits of 'breathable sweat zones' for shirts (if not the price hike), but for shorts??

Looks like the commercial strategy for getting more money in is just to make things more expensive to buy/sell costlier items. Most people know it's rarely that simple...

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way Bruno has got them playing,a lot will have Betty swollocks. :p

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not too bad until someone started flicking yellow paint at it! :(

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would consider buying one if non-sponsor version available, sadly the sponsor logo will ruin any shirt.
As I put on the other thread, If Big Vin reads the Mix, I would happily pay double for this shirt without the menu printed on the front.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted it isn't the reported white kit for our second kit.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I put on the other thread, If Big Vin reads the Mix, I would happily pay double for this shirt without the menu printed on the front.
Managed to get one of the batch of the 18/19 shirts sent out without the sponsors, great shirt. Like you would pay a premium if available.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's so much better than two of our shirts last year. My god they were ugly.

Shirtliffs shinpads

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The pro version has got the air holes in the same location on the front, but they’re black as opposed to an opposite colour like on the home, but can’t be seen unless you’re close up

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Castore doing well do far. For me the away beats the home because of the blocks on the side of the home shirt and shorts, would have looked much better without them. There's nothing I don't like about the away kit at all!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has Castores sizing been like so far?

I usually go for a large in an addidas and it's been spot on. I hear Castore are smaller but I'm wondering if folk have just been a fooling themselves due to lockdown.

Hpoolfella

Reaction score
Noticed Wolverhamptons supermodel size aka XXXL has already sold out - Thats Home and Away sold out in that size within a day - Come on Vinny do more larger sizes than the small as you always end up selling in the sale.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The 'pro' prices are astounding though. £100 a shirt?!? I can just about understand some well-heeled tourists paying that for a Man U one, but us? I reckon our fanbase has more sense... would be surprised if they sell more than a dozen.
To be honest, I am in the same camp as you but think we may just be a little out of touch. My youngest, who's 19 and working, came out in fleece shorts and a round necked, white cotton T-shirt the other day. During conversation it came out the shorts were £160 and the t-shirt was some Pharrell Williams shirt, I think, and £90.

Absolute madness - but they don't consider £100 a lot now. Ultimately the £50 fan shirt is an an official copy of the proper shirt - one step away from a Thai knock off shirt I guess. I can remember as a kid buying Pringle jumpers and Lacoste T-shirts and having this same conversation with my old man.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed Wolverhamptons supermodel size aka XXXL has already sold out - Thats Home and Away sold out in that size within a day - Come on Vinny do more larger sizes than the small as you always end up selling in the sale.

It is a sad reflection of our supporter base that the first sizes to sell out are always the XXL+ sizes.

Must be all those orange chips!

Still, I really like this kit, tempted to get one. But then I bought the blue away kit last season which is the first new shirt I’d bought in years!

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest, I am in the same camp as you but think we may just be a little out of touch. My youngest, who's 19 and working, came out in fleece shorts and a round necked, white cotton T-shirt the other day. During conversation it came out the shorts were £160 and the t-shirt was some Pharrell Williams shirt, I think, and £90.

Absolute madness - but they don't consider £100 a lot now. Ultimately the £50 fan shirt is an an official copy of the proper shirt - one step away from a Thai knock off shirt I guess. I can remember as a kid buying Pringle jumpers and Lacoste T-shirts and having this same conversation with my old man.
Ironically Thai knock off shirts are made in China.
It's great that so many mixers support the team enough to splurge outrageous amounts of money on buying something so expensive, that actually only costs the same as a knock off to manufacture.
Kudos to you all, I wouldn't do it.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be wrong but I'm not sure they even stocked them.

I think it's a quirk of the e-system to show it as an option.

Back
Top Bottom