Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New away shirt.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has Castores sizing been like so far?

I usually go for a large in an addidas and it's been spot on. I hear Castore are smaller but I'm wondering if folk have just been a fooling themselves due to lockdown.

I'd say about the same mate.I have large and it's just about right.I did try a Castore medium on,but it was too tight.Ya know on that place that holds the beer. :p

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over priced tat made by people earning about 70p an hour in appalling conditions. Only designed to last 12 months until the next one is launched.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is just ****ing dog ****e. Worst debacle in my lifetime, absolute ****ing travesty.

Makes a refreshing change seeing someone call a football shirt a debacle by the club rather than season tickets/ticket office/memberships/ticket office line/squad/squad depth/management choice/outfits of management/interviews by higher management/money spent on players…. Have I missed anything? So well done.

Phitsanulok (Poole) Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tried to order this but a total nightmare. Paid for it but the receipt showed the address without the country - Thailand, although it is from a drop-down menu. So I sent an email to add the country to the address. Their response was to acknowledge my email, then cancel the order and refund the money.
I have tried to re-order but out of stock of course.
On re-examining the order form address I see there is no county/state/province option. But there is both town and city. I have contacted the club and asked them how they send goods to:
  • Stamford Bridge, London and Stamford Bridge, East Riding of Yorkshire.
  • St. Ives, Cornwall and St. Ives, Cambridge.
  • Newport, Wales and Newport Isle of Wight.
  • Ripley, North Yorkshire and Ripley, Surrey.
  • Gillingham, Kent and Gillingham, Dorset.
I await a reply with interest.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No matter what fans & folk think of this new Wolves away shirt now. Raul’s number 9 shirt he scored his first PL goal in after his life threatening skull fracture injury will be priceless in the future. Plus maybe this away shirt could prove to be a luck omen this season also?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed a couple of the players today had torn big holes in the back/calf area of the socks.
6 games in and clearly still having issues with the fitting of the socks. It’s a bit bloody amateur that isn’t?
Some would find it a bit titillating! Not me, by the way!

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed a couple of the players today had torn big holes in the back/calf area of the socks.
6 games in and clearly still having issues with the fitting of the socks. It’s a bit bloody amateur that isn’t?
I noticed that too but james ward-prowse also had the same thing going on. Wonder if there is more to it.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed that too but james ward-prowse also had the same thing going on. Wonder if there is more to it.
So it looks like it may have something to do with cramp and/or releasing pressure on the muscle.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So it looks like it may have something to do with cramp and/or releasing pressure on the muscle.

Maybe kit manufacturers should implement a hidden hole in socks if it does aid in stopping cramps.

Doctoring of kits is nothing new I guess. There's been a few players/teams that have sliced round neck collars before.

It would be good if kit manufacturers would design a kit with players needs/comfort catered for entirely.

T

TheConcourse

Yeah, they all do it mate. Loads of players have holes punched in their socks. They all seem to wear ones that stop at the ankles too.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, they all do it mate. Loads of players have holes punched in their socks. They all seem to wear ones that stop at the ankles too.

They wear an "undersock" below the cut off bit that grips the inside of the boot better.

Can't believe kit manufacturers don't just make their socks grippy

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure somebody told me somewhere down the line that it improved blood flow to the lower leg and thus reduced cramping and injury???.....may have dreamt it!!! Lol

T

TheConcourse

I'm sure somebody told me somewhere down the line that it improved blood flow to the lower leg and thus reduced cramping and injury???.....may have dreamt it!!! Lol
We clearly need more holes looking at the amount of players with cramp on Sunday ;)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Just about the actual away top, I think it’s bloody lovely and looked great yesterday. Castore have done us a good job this year.

Back
Top Bottom