Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neto Injury

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be nice if the club actually told us what is going on, this rumour/story has been out for a while now and yet nothing!

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
12 months out? Jesus

Can it be a “setback” if your “setback” is longer than your original time out?
February will be 10 months won’t it?

Injured April, expected return was October/ November. Set back takes it to February. So that’s 6 or 7 months expected to be out and a set back of 3 or 4 months on top.

So not quite longer.

Still **** though!

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Says WWFC have neither confirmed or denied the rumour in the Athletic article...

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Jesus. The bad news injury rumours always turn out to be true to be fair. Expected the worst from the original rumours and then counter rumours saying it's wasn't true gave me hope, so this was a blow. Time to hunt down the counter rumour people now! It's the hope that kills you.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolute madness to sell Adama now. Just give him the contract he wants FFS. Guedes might be OK, Kang In Lee has one goal and one assist in his last 20 or so games.
Doubt it's to do with the contract,he just wants out. I'd guess he wants to test himself at the highest level.

****ing crap news about Neto. So annoying

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Not as bad as the original rumour, tbh though I'd rather not see him this season if it means a proper recovery

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But but but it wasn't true......

Gutted for him, why the rumour was denied I have no idea! He won't be the same when he returns just like costa wasn't :(

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Gutted for him, why the rumour was denied I have no idea! He won't be the same when he returns just like costa wasn't :(
Jeez l hope that you are wrong. That wouldn't only be a loss for Wolves but for football more generally. That kid was destined for the very top and l hope that he still makes it.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted for him, the ‘at least’ part doesn’t inspire confidence around the Feb timeline.

Will be lucky to see him this season which will probably put him out of the WC squad too with just a few months of next season to play before it.

siwolf80

Reaction score
Sadly this threat is now going to turn into the doom merchants telling us how right there were rather than wishing Pedro a full recovery.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute madness to sell Adama now. Just give him the contract he wants FFS. Guedes might be OK, Kang In Lee has one goal and one assist in his last 20 or so games.

3 in 4 at the Olympics and his stats look incredible.

Based on wingers and cams in the top 5 leagues.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-205504_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-205504_Chrome.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20210818-205509_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-205509_Chrome.jpg
    632.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210818-205517_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-205517_Chrome.jpg
    573.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20210818-205526_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-205526_Chrome.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 23

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge blow to our prospects and there is apparently no money to spend without losing the likes of Traore to add even further weakness. Podence coming back fit in around three weeks helps a bit but yet again the squad is looking so thin and still no bloody central midfielder or striker or CB on the horizon never mind someone to cover Neto after this terrible news.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge blow to our prospects and there is apparently no money to spend without losing the likes of Traore to add even further weakness. Podence coming back fit in around three weeks helps a bit but yet again the squad is looking so thin and still no bloody central midfielder or striker or CB on the horizon never mind someone to cover Neto after this terrible news.

It's a disaster waiting to happen as the small squad will pick up more injuries it's inevitable.

Can't trust Podence to stay fit either.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don't think you can compare him to Costa, Neto seems made of much sterner stuff

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks pretty grim when you say it like that

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His dedication will see him back as he was.

Absolutely gutted for him.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
12 months out? Jesus

Can it be a “setback” if your “setback” is longer than your original time out?
Indeed. That, if true is a very long time out. I hope he comes back........

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful news. The lad was tailor made to slip straight into Bruno’s Wolves and be brilliant.

“at the earliest” says to me that his seasons more than likely over.

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks pretty grim when you say it like that

If Raul gets seriously injured we're in big, big trouble as the squad stands with Neto out for most of the season at best, which is obviously terrible news for us and him. If you had to make a market for Wolves total points and total goals in that scenario it would make grim reading.

Posted the same thing about the risk of a Raul injury this time last year and sadly it transpired. Just hope lightning can't strike twice. I think it was testament to Nuno and the tight squad spirit that we managed to grind out as many points as we did despite finishing with a top scorer on just 5 goals.

It must surely be a no-brainer to bring someone like Vinicius in if we can strike a similar deal to Spurs last year with a 3m loan fee.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terrible news and gutted for Neto. We all could do with some good news soon as it just seems rubbish news non stop at the moment. I reckon we need 4/5 new signings now but cant see it.

Back
Top Bottom