Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Neto Injury

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of you reported the boly injury before the press got hold of it, prior to the europa league game. I believe this poster. Factor in our medical team don't seem as good as before then 2 + 2 = 4.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of you reported the boly injury before the press got hold of it, prior to the europa league game. I believe this poster. Factor in our medical team don't seem as good as before then 2 + 2 = 4.
Have we changed our medical team?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this is correct about Neto then the amount of injuries and players getting re injured as Jonny did is highly concerning.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn't due back until October anyway, hard to see how he may have done something else/worse when all he's doing when it comes to his legs is pool and treadmill work.

I guess we'll see but he's somebody we need to plan for without anyway as he's not due back for ages and way after the window shuts.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He wasn't due back until October anyway, hard to see how he may have done something else/worse when all he's doing when it comes to his legs is pool and treadmill work.
Treadmill is pretty high impact on knees and shins to be fair

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't Bruno give an update as recently as Friday saying 1 to 2 months away?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do wonder if he would have been sold to some top club this summer but for the injury? Out of darkness cometh light - perhaps now we will keep him for the season. Possibly similar situation with Jimenez? City don't look all that great up top now Aguerro has gone. A pre-injury Jimenez would have been fantastic for City - their loss our gain.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do wonder if he would have been sold to some top club this summer but for the injury? Out of darkness cometh light - perhaps now we will keep him for the season. Possibly similar situation with Jimenez? City don't look all that great up top now Aguerro has gone. A pre-injury Jimenez would have been fantastic for City - their loss our gain.
Define ‘top’ club.
You bring up something I was wondering today.
Precovid and pre injury, would Raul have been a starting forward for any of the Super League teams?
Lest there be any doubt……the automatic first choice starter.
He wouldn’t have wanted to sit on the bench again as he already paid his dues at Benfica.

el gringo

Reaction score
WTF is this injury that's keeping him out for so long and requiring a surgery? Does anyone know?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard he has had a massive setback with the injury and will potentially miss the whole season now.
There are rumours swirling, l saw some on here yesterday, I really ****ing hope not....

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful news...its being mentioned a few times now so just the official confirmation needed.

Off the back of Jonny and Raul it's desperate news if confirmed we really can't afford to lose players of his quality and no doubt his future career, poor guy.

Last edited:

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, where has this been mentioned before? Checked the injury thread and didn't see anything.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

Does anyone actually know or is it just, I have heard/hearsay stuff as it could just be BS or even just a little setback etc

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone actually know or is it just, I have heard/hearsay stuff as it could just be BS or even just a little setback etc
Nothing definitive as far as l am aware and could just be the same rumour being echoed. It's just that too many previous such rumours turned out to be accurate.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We remember the boly rumour mushrooming and itk like ddp and arctic knew about it. They don't know about this one.Who knows? Pray it is not true.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard he has had a massive setback with the injury and will potentially miss the whole season now.
Did you hear the rumour from this forum, or separately? As far as I can see, one person made the comment on the realistic transfer thread yesterday, and when asked, failed to provide any backup other than “wait and see”. Fair enough if you’ve heard this independently but if not, it may just be a case of people echoing the same poster.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did you hear the rumour from this forum, or separately? As far as I can see, one person made the comment on the realistic transfer thread yesterday, and when asked, failed to provide any backup other than “wait and see”. Fair enough if you’ve heard this independently but if not, it may just be a case of people echoing the same poster.

Independently, didn't know it was mentioned on here previously until a few mentioned it in this thread

NJWolves69

Groupie
Reaction score
Here's hoping this is just a rumor. If it's not, there's some questions that need to be asked about our medical team and how injuries are being handled. Boly, Podence, Jonny and Marcal all came back quickly only to either re-aggravate their existing injury or sustain a new similar injury shortly after returning. If Neto is included in this, it would be devastating. Again here's hoping just a rumor...

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here's hoping this is just a rumor. If it's not, there's some questions that need to be asked about our medical team and how injuries are being handled. Boly, Podence, Jonny and Marcal all came back quickly only to either re-aggravate their existing injury or sustain a new similar injury shortly after returning. If Neto is included in this, it would be devastating. Again here's hoping just a rumor...
Awful , awful news IF true…. On a par with losing Jimenez last season.
The one ( very small) positive would be that if it is for a season , we know now , rather than after the transfer window has finished.
Fosun would have to spend on proven quality now surely.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful , awful news IF true…. On a par with losing Jimenez last season.
The one ( very small) positive would be that if it is for a season , we know now , rather than after the transfer window has finished.
Fosun would have to spend on proven quality now surely.
How can Fosun spend within the rules? ……and with money we don’t have in abundance?

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would be truly truly devastating.

When's the next press conference? I hope it's asked

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is 100 percent me clutching at straws, but is your source a reliable one who has connections with the club, or is it perhaps someone who may have assimilated the first rumour of his being injured and is passing that on? (Not in a malevolent manner, just in a 'this is what I've heard' manner)

Like I said, this is me clutching at straws, because these stories are more often than not true.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We really ran some players well and truly through the ground under Nuno,didn´t we?
I do fear neither Jonny or Neto will be the same if and when coming back..given it is true that Neto has suffered a massive setback.

They are out for too long a time.It rarely happens they come back as good as they once was.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In addition,we will see regarding Raul.
Jury´s definetly out so far..but he has to start clicking in a couple of months time.
If not...

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like the usual unsubsantiated Mix BS to me

It was only at the weekend that Bruno was saying he'll be back in a couple of months

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awful news if true absolutely gutting the kid had paid his dues and was flying was on course to become one of the best players to play for us EVER (yeah big claim I know but I stand by it). Who knows what he’ll be like if comes back in over a year!

Back
Top Bottom