Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nelson Semedo

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would make sense as to why he was taken off on Wednesday. A big shame, hopefully it’s nothing serious.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have 3 full backs for a reason, granted personally I think Semedo is the best of the 3. Hopefully nothing serious.

Defence isn’t going to be the reason whether or not we win today though, scoring some bloody goals is the main issue.

Reaction score
He obviously had a niggle Wednesday, no way he’d have been taken off ahead of Jonny otherwise. It’s a shame but it’s not our main concern, he’s hardly a goalscoring threat.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He obviously had a niggle Wednesday, no way he’d have been taken off ahead of Jonny otherwise. It’s a shame but it’s not our main concern, he’s hardly a goalscoring threat.
Our season fell apart when Semedo got injured. He could be the difference between having to score 3 goals rather than 1.

Reaction score
Our season fell apart when Semedo got injured. He could be the difference between having to score 3 goals rather than 1.
Along with Kilman yes. However at the moment I’d take conceding a goal early on as it might release the team to go for it a bit more. At 0-0 we look so scared and timid.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely need to bring in Denayer.
Come on Jeff you know it makes sense.
Just personal terms to sort out.
Free Agent.
Gerr 'Im in !!!!!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is why we needed to sign another full back in the window, in my opinion. Jonny not looking right and Semedo has become injury prone if this latest injury rumour is correct.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is why we needed to sign another full back in the window, in my opinion. Jonny not looking right and Semedo has become injury prone if this latest injury rumour is correct.
Yes I know its the Nelson thread, I know Jonny has lost a yard of pace but he is still a classy full back as shown today.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Jonny was immense today and semedo didnt look like he’d got an injury either

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair play to Jonny today. Thought he did struggle a bit defensively but he was good attacking. Pleased semedo isn’t injured.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injury prone? I’ve seen this mentioned a few times, concerns about Semedo picking up injuries, suggestions we have to plan for him missing some part of the season because it’s a given he will get injured at some point (not you specifically) and I don’t really get it. Hasn’t he only had one period of time out of the squad with injury in his 2+ years with us?

In fact he only appears to have missed 12 games in 3 years with Barca due to injury too, and 1 of those was due to tonsillitis apparently.

I don’t get where the idea Semedo is injury prone has come from?

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Injury prone? I’ve seen this mentioned a few times, concerns about Semedo picking up injuries, suggestions we have to plan for him missing some part of the season because it’s a given he will get injured at some point (not you specifically) and I don’t really get it. Hasn’t he only had one period of time out of the squad with injury in his 2+ years with us?

In fact he only appears to have missed 12 games in 3 years with Barca due to injury too, and 1 of those was due to tonsillitis apparently.

I don’t get where the idea Semedo is injury prone has come from?
Also his first game back was the cup game last Tuesday, he needed a rest. Same as Jimenez. A week before the next game will benefit all of them.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also his first game back was the cup game last Tuesday, he needed a rest. Same as Jimenez. A week before the next game will benefit all of them.
Yep, we want a squad with depth so we can rotate but then want our best XI on the pitch at all times.

I’m happy to see rotation, we actually have decent options in most positions to be able to do so now.

T

TheConcourse

You’re a parody.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Happy Birthday JOS. See you got a new stick for a present :)

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pleased Jonny did well today and pleased semedo isn’t injured. I got it wrong.
I'm just delighted Jonny is getting back to something near his best.

Remarkable comeback from two major knee problems that would have ended many careers. A real fighter who never gives less than 100% for us, and my MOM today.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Jonny's performance being dramatically overrated imo. Was good 2nd half but first half a bombscare. Lost count of how many times he gave it away. Was an improvement but he shouldn't start anymore

Back
Top Bottom