Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Move along, nothing to see here

T

Tettenhall Wolf

There sure was intense speculation on here and other forums and social media yesterday and last night.

Seems now is going to happen any time soon.

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../23/wolves-stand-by-under-fire-mick-mccarthy/

Only 1 week until the end of the tansfer window. Will there we any action on the 3 things Wolves fans are debating:

1) Bring in new ideas, Coaching assistance.
3) Bring in some real quality to bolster the team.
3) Change the man in charge.

On slightly better front, Frimpong seems ok. He has visited Jack Wilshire in hospital today sporting a swolen eye.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats wrong with Wilshere? And burnley away next year should be good to be honest. Not sure if Im looking forward to that or Palace more

R

Rocky_Balllboa

All this proves is Morgan isn't interested in the football club

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair all of the betting odds did disappear at one point yesterday - at least the Internet based ones. It was more than a 'rumour'.

I notice today though that all the odds are magically back and Micks' odds have gone from 2/7 to 4/7 and Kean's from 5/2 to 5/1.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../23/wolves-stand-by-under-fire-mick-mccarthy/

Dont you lot look like a real bunch of muppets now!

MolMix in meltdown is a joke but yesterday was worse than that. The total lack of respect on here yesterday was appauling, hope you really feel proud of yourselves today

Nothing to disagree with at all there, Edgmund.

Vultures hovering over a supposed carcass springs to mind.

I regret the amount of time I wasted yesterday reading it all.
Totally pathetic, so get behind your team, and get behind and give this manager the respect he fully deserves.

These same people will all be there, on the pitch, jumping around waving our hated flags when we survive yet again, and we will survive by running a football club in the right and proper way.

306NOTOUT

Totally pathetic, so get behind your team, and get behind and give this manager the respect he fully deserves.

These same people will all be there, on the pitch, jumping around waving our hated flags when we survive yet again, and we will survive by running a football club in the right and proper way.

I see your location is still correct:D

T

Tettenhall Wolf

I must admit I stayed off reading and posting at lot more after the villa game.

It did seem to decend into just pure anger and frustration. Hardly surprising though.

I felt bad enough already after the game to be honest. Even worse after MOTD.

I decided to seek sanctury in playing footie with my lads on Sunday and having a nice family roast dinner.

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well we move on then. Bit $$$$ty that jez only mentioned a 3rd signing!!!! We need a 3rd, 4th and 5th IMO! :( championship it is then next season. Double :(

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The E&S has spoken... bu-bum!!

Unless some kind of divine intervention occurs, the call for blood will continue. Things have just gone too far for too many (I suspect the majority of) supporters, with double-talk from the club and never-ending $$$$e on the pitch. 75% against MM on this forum, and I'd say the same across the support. If you think this is bad wait and see what it's like if, as is likely, we fail to take points against L'pool and QPR and then lose in front of our own fans to Albion.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

MolMix in meltdown is a joke but yesterday was worse than that. The total lack of respect on here yesterday was appauling, hope you really feel proud of yourselves today
Muppets!!! Because we care more about this club than Morgan. Morgan can dilly dally all day long but he cant turn McCarthy into a winning manager so the fans will pay the price which has already seen us slip into the bottom two.
Only improved performances can stop the momentum of disatisfaction expressed on sites such as this and other media. What Morgan's indifference will unfortunately strengthen is the growing rift between certain fans.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A week of nothingness to come it is then! It really is poor at the moment. I cant see anything to look forward to but more ' heroic defeats'.

F

FLEET WOLF

To be fair all of the betting odds did disappear at one point yesterday - at least the Internet based ones. It was more than a 'rumour'.

I notice today though that all the odds are magically back and Micks' odds have gone from 2/7 to 4/7 and Kean's from 5/2 to 5/1.

Perhaps Mick offerred to resign and somebody got wind of it?

E

Edgmond Wolf

Wont they just

This team, this manager is the same team and same manager that has made me proud to be a Wolves fan. The comments on here yesterday were nothing short of disgraceful

S

Shergar

The E&S is as culpable and as clueless as everybody else in this, they spent yesterday afternoon and evening ringing all ex-players to see if anyone had the scoop.

J

JR's Boots

Well something has to give or we're going down. We need a run of results similar to O'Neill's at Sunderland to avoid relegation. Mick has never achieved anywhere close to this type of run at either Wolves or Sunderland so it's game over.

We make the same mistakes week in and week out and our inability to defend properly as a team is criplling. No change - no chance.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well something has to give or we're going down. We need a run of results similar to O'Neill's at Sunderland to avoid relegation. Mick has never achieved anywhere close to this type of run at either Wolves or Sunderland so it's game over.

We make the same mistakes week in and week out and our inability to defend properly as a team is criplling. No change - no chance.

Agree fully and expect us to be in the Championship next season.

D

dazmanwolf

He is still trying to get one more player in though according to reports. Shame it is Mancienne according to the rumours.

O'Hara will be back soon. May help matters.:banghead:

He had a good spell with us, but no so sure he is what we need. Stepping back is not going to help us unless we can get Keane and Lescott back in. No this is not another ex-Molineux boys love-in! :rolleyes:

B

Brandons gramps

"Nedum Onuoha was McCarthy’s main transfer target but Wolves appear to have missed out on the 25-year-old because of his wage demands, although they did speak with his club Manchester City on Friday.
QPR agreed a fee of £3m with City but the move hasn’t yet gone through, with reports of late interest from Everton."

We spoke to Man City about him on Friday..?

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wont they just

This team, this manager is the same team and same manager that has made me proud to be a Wolves fan. The comments on here yesterday were nothing short of disgraceful

Good grief change the record. At the end of the day you'll be a Wolves fan long after Mick has gone. That is a fact.

B

Bostin

I would hazard a guess that alot of people come on here for the same reason as me, to moan/give their opinion on team performances and the status of our manager.

I have never once, however, gone into Molineux with the intention of not supporting the team from the off.

Just because people have a grumble on here, does not mean that they don't support the team in games. I'd much rather people get it off their chests on a message board than at the game.

M

MonkeySpanner

The call for his head is not going to stop. Not with two wins in twenty and Liverpool up next.

Oh, the slap in the face again is that Onuoho was our number one target but, hey, we won't pay the current wage demands.

Oh well, we'll be big spenders in the Championship won't we, attracting all those lovely prospects for the next twenty years again. :mad:

E

Edgmond Wolf

The call for his head is not going to stop. Not with two wins in twenty and Liverpool up next.

Oh, the slap in the face again is that Onuoho was our number one target but, hey, we won't pay the current wage demands.

Oh well, we'll be big spenders in the Championship won't we, attracting all those lovely prospects for the next twenty years again. :mad:

Thats not Micks fault though is it, Morgan decides the budget limits

M

MonkeySpanner

Thats not Micks fault though is it, Morgan decides the budget limits

Absolutely, but with Micks signings of like for like players offering no plan B, and Morgans personal quest of not paying the going rates for players in the Prem were only going one way and it's not up.

Morgan sees his money made elsewhere from this club and Mick is the manager he wants back in the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom