Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

MOTD Tonight

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being above them after 7 games is so special for us Manc Wolves fans.
I’m 42 and don’t know of a time when we had the upper hand.

“Mourinho’s right. Their attitude’s ****e”.

A blue pal of mine was at the Etihad today. They were singing Jose’s name for bloody ages.

Drunk and happy.

Brilliant isn't it. I'm up that way too. Will be enjoyable going to work on Monday and ripping the ****

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Fair point and we were good first 15 mins and very good last 15 mins. However, we struggled for middle hour. Enjoyable nonetheless and with Cav and Traore we had the ability to turn the game into a win.
Spot on assessment!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fair point and we were good first 15 mins and very good last 15 mins. However, we struggled for middle hour. Enjoyable nonetheless and with Cav and Traore we had the ability to turn the game into a win.
6 goals conceded in 7 games. No fluke. Unbeaten in five. Best manager in the universe. Watch us fly.

Last edited:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did Fulham disrupt their team too much?

I think, like the MOTD pundits said, they're just far too open. They got away with it in the Champ as they could overwhelm teams, but that's not going to cut it in the Prem unless you can afford the players Man City and Liverpool can. Wolves might not make as many chances as Fulham but we have such a solid defensive base to build off, that will always keep us in the game even when the forwards aren't firing. A bit like it did today.

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By our standards I thought we were a bit off today, bit like the draw with Norwich at home hast season, however 3 points in the bag, we were excellent against Leicester away and got nowt, so on to Palace.

D

Deleted member 3545

Who cares if Wolves are on first or last on MOTD, unless it gets past your bedtime. I very rarely watch it on saturday night usually watch it Sunday morning with a bacon butty and a cuppa !!

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched last night but managed to fall asleep moments before Wolves came on and then woke up in time for the last match. FML

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The analysis of our game was ok but in general the analysis from Keown and Murphy is just so lazy. Oh look heres Emery's heatmap, Iwobi did uhm erm run about uhm erm energy uhm yes gave the stadium a lift yes uhm yes well done the manager

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I liked Murphy’s comment about how Traore used to be like a Ferrari being driven by a learner driver.

... but has now passed his test!

Yeah, thought it was a smart comment as well. The highlights he used to illustrate the point did show that he’s clearly getting his head up now and thinking about the smart move.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
... but has now passed his test!

Yeah, thought it was a smart comment as well. The highlights he used to illustrate the point did show that he’s clearly getting his head up now and thinking about the smart move.
Yeah he did very well yesterday, the highlights certainly showed him in a good light, which only goes to show the influence he is having.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
I don't think so. There have been lots of very positive comments lately.

I agree.

For me they have always appeared to be very much pro-Wolves with their articles and views on us over the years.

I reckon we have fans in key positions in that organisation. :)

Barnet Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Alan Shearer and the crew on MOTD consistently sing our praises, I love it

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For all the praise, it's the little things that irk.... Keown talking about how Cav couldnt get in the team until now.
A little research would have told him the actual reason.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Horrible challenge by Ralls from Cardiff, and Warnock thinks it was only yellow, laughable.

Terrible, what they said was exactly right, trip him and take a yellow, Warnock mentality is if you're going to get booked May as well hurt him. Game's moved on Colin.

Lovely long interview with Nuno as the Wolves love in continues.

S

ShropshireLad

interesting they said Palarce had changed there formation for us? Could anyone imagine Nuno changing our formation for another team....... AT HOME!!!
I honestly think that if a team plays 4-4-2 against us then they play into our hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 3751

Wright almost complimentary! He's right about Coady and Mount though.

5th best ever total after eight games in the PL for a newly promoted club, and highest for ten years. We're decent ;)

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kane
Sterling
Lingard Henderson Dele
Chilwell Maguire Coady Stones Walker
Pickford

Doesn't look out of place and fits in perfectly

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score