Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Most Exciting Wolves Player You've Seen

modenawolf

Reaction score
A different type of excitement, but as a fan of a perfectly-weighted pass I still remember how excited I was on Neves' debut vs Boro in the Championship. He hit this ridiculous diagonal pass to Doherty and most of the stadium groaned in orgasmic disbelief. To think we take those passes for granted these days...

Big Nosed Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A different type of excitement, but as a fan of a perfectly-weighted pass I still remember how excited I was on Neves' debut vs Boro in the Championship. He hit this ridiculous diagonal pass to Doherty and most of the stadium groaned in orgasmic disbelief. To think we take those passes for granted these days...

It's great to see those passes back which have always been seen in the best Wolves sides down the years.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
King Kenny Hibbitt for me.
I was at the right age and he was a fabulous player for us.
Decent burns as well.

Sir Bully I was older.Nothing beats watching your idol play when you are around ten years old,so it is Kenny for me..and that is etched in stone.

D

Deleted member 3518

Loving all these posts about Peter Knowles, as anyone who knows me will know he is my absolute favourite a true hero for a lad growing up in the 60's, sure I've bored @brightside about him more than once!;)

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Up until the last couple of seasons I would have said Keano - naturally gifted and too little time in a Wolves shirt, but Jota is running him close now.
Dean Richards deserves a mention after signing from Bradford.
Costa was superb for us too before his injury and who knows how exciting Tony Daley could have been had he strung a few games together.
I’m afraid I just don’t get the same excitement as some on here clearly do with Traore at the moment. I can only hope that changes.

D

Dorbelflunk

I remember Kenny Miller when we first had him on loan being really fun to watch, then we signed him and he got injured.

Robbie Keane is my earliest memory of an exciting player I saw in person.

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
O.K. if you must
Petet Broadbent by a country mile

Peter knowles AND George Bests favourite player!
I was another fan of Steve Daley, i know Andy Gray won us the cup but i think we should have built a team around Daley.
We are spoilt for choice now but i think Joto is our most exciting and dare i say most valuable player.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sako, as the whole game went though him and he could make magic happen

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back in the day I thought Steve Kindon was great when he was running at defenders. Always thought he should have been a prop forward!
He was a rugby league player converted at a very late age to a footballer.
Someone mentioned Silas at Coventry, and agree with that. Never been more excited after that cameo to want to see a Wolves player again. The whole ground including all the home support gave him a standing ovation and then he must have been replaced by a body double for the rest of the season.
In terms of players that have got me on my feet when they got the ball, then i’d go for Traore, Jota, Costa, Ndah, Sako, Froggett, Keane.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Waggy my favourite back in the day. Vaguely remember Knocker (who will be back by Christmas). Hibbitt, Bully, Parkin and Keane deserve honourable mentions.

Back
Top Bottom