Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux summer refurb

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
I think everyone needs to take a second and think...

These seats are professionally designed. People forge careers out of designing stadiums, seating, sightlines etc. I'm certain that, with everyone seating, the bar won't be in your sightline. Clearly if the person stands up in front of you you won't be able to see, but that's no different to now.
Come on mate - you know logic and reasoning has no place on here in the summer!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think everyone needs to take a second and think...

These seats are professionally designed. People forge careers out of designing stadiums, seating, sightlines etc. I'm certain that, with everyone seating, the bar won't be in your sightline. Clearly if the person stands up in front of you you won't be able to see, but that's no different to now.

so what's the point of having the seat???

it's purely to appease govt... massive waste of plastic! It's not even single-use!!!

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The rails are slowly getting fitted now.
Going to be weird. The bloke front will be so happy. Fell on the **** Man Utd league game. Dai look happy

D

Deleted member 4023

Has it been raining on the photo - or has somebody already had a Pxxi?

P

Paul1983

I was interested to see if they could get more ‘seats’ in doing this. They look to be a standard width. On the photo it looks like there are 16 seats though.

I know currently SL1 is around 14 - then aisle - then 28?? With those gains there will be over 650 extra ‘seats’!!! It’s shoulder to shoulder as it is.

£325k in season tickets sales....

Surely not....

Last edited by a moderator:

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I
I was interested to see if they could get more ‘seats’ in doing this. They look to be a standard width. On the photo it looks like there are 16 seats though.

I know currently SL1 is around 14 - then aisle - then 28?? With those gains there will be over 1200 extra ‘seats’!!! It’s shoulder to shoulder as it is.

£600k in season tickets sales....

Surely not....
counted 15 rail seats not 16

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even if they could squeeze more seats in somehow, H&S surely would not allow any increase with the tiny concourse size already available

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even if they could squeeze more seats in somehow, H&S surely would not allow any increase with the tiny concourse size already available

It was mentioned by someone in the molineux redevelopment thread that there would be around 200 additional seats in the South Bank. So that's about 5 seats per row.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
It was mentioned by someone in the molineux redevelopment thread that there would be around 200 additional seats in the South Bank. So that's about 5 seats per row.
Well how the f will that work then ??? my seat is specifically end of row, as I'm NOT compact & hate being crushed between two others - 90% of away matches I get end of row too - also my mates are both in-front & behind me, so with some rows moving up or down more or less seats due to different numbers of seats in a row due to stairwells, etc they could move more or less than me - I see trouble ahead . . .

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was hypothetical, as was the filling in of the disused disabled platform which shows no sign of actually happening.

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was hypothetical, as was the filling in of the disused disabled platform which shows no sign of actually happening.

The 200 extra seats came from someone claiming to be in the know. How those 200 were going to fit in was speculation.
Nothing official has come from the club.

However that photo above does show 15 seats where previously there was only 14.

W

WasStefan

I know currently SL1 is around 14 - then aisle - then 28?? With those gains there will be over 650 extra ‘seats’!!! It’s shoulder to shoulder as it is.

£325k in season tickets sales....

Surely not....
not really an issue in SL1 anyway it's normally 3:1 person:seat ratio

D

Deleted member 4382

I’d have love to have got my hands on my old seat in the South Bank.
I emailed the club asking for this. I offered to buy or make charitable donation. Some dude called ‘Dave from Wolves Help’ said he would be in touch. Weeks later after hearing nothing, but upon S1 seats being ripped out, I sent a nice reminder to ‘Dave from Wolves Help’...

... he didn’t even reply to my email.

Dave from Wolves Help, **** you. You don’t deserve to work for our club. If it wasn’t possible to help me obtain the seats then fine, but please have the courtesy to let me know. You don’t deserve to take a salary from our club. ****.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so what's the point of having the seat???

it's purely to appease govt... massive waste of plastic! It's not even single-use!!!

Surely single use plastic is the worst type of plastic it can be?! Therefore what we’ve put in is better?

Unless I’ve missed a sarcastic tone to your post......

W

wolvesultra

Anyone been past in the last few days, new seats all in the Southbank yet?

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am very surprised the authorities don't/won't consider the club putting in rail seats as encouraging people to stand up, and therefore being guilty of breaking the law.

Back
Top Bottom