Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux summer refurb

Green Wolf

Reaction score
Anybody got any picture updates of the refurbishment of the seats at Molineux this closed season?

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Very strange how the older seats are closer to our newer shirt colour.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Very strange how the older seats are closer to our newer shirt colour.

FFS!!...will we ever get it all right at the same time??

The continuous ambiguity with 'Old Gold' just makes it so, so difficult. :(

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Steve Bull upper has just had white eyes added.
Makes sense with it going soon but again things look disjointed for a while

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s going on under the video screen ? Looks like some holes have been dug on the bank. Or it’s moles ?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All fans argue about their strip, we've just got an unusual colour that it's hard to please everybody.

Thought they were putting rails in the south bank and/or different seats that are locked up?? And thought they were putting seats in the disabled section in S1?

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All fans argue about their strip, we've just got an unusual colour that it's hard to please everybody.

Thought they were putting rails in the south bank and/or different seats that are locked up?? And thought they were putting seats in the disabled section in S1?
Give them chance, they haven’t taken the old ones out yet

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What’s going on under the video screen ? Looks like some holes have been dug on the bank. Or it’s moles ?
There was an access platform there for the Rod Stewart gig so I presume that's what that is from

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give them chance, they haven’t taken the old ones out yet
I'm in J10 so never sit down anyway and only occasionally swap tickets with people in the south bank. Would probably go back in there if it was a 10k standing though.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Had a call yesterday from the Ticket Office asking me about who I sat near to and talking about the rail seats. Bit of a confusing conversation at first and it initially sounded like we may have rails between us as well as front and back.

We sit near the invisible dividing line between SL1 and SL2 so thought at first they'd be partitioning the sections, but eventually it turns out that there'll be a slight gap between seats, couldn't say how big, but wanted to know if we were alright with it.

I said we stand all game anyway so won't make much of a difference.

We stand in the last row before the disabled section in the South Bank and it's easy to hop over the barrier behind to get in and out. She said that there'd be rails behind us so seems those days are over.

Anyone else had a call?

M

MattyWWFC

I’m guessing the South Bank won’t really have a seat pattern like it did last season. Rails would get in the way of it looking normal surely

Wolfheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You said nothing is worse, and he said not even mass murder, which technically is worse. Both are right though. Ones petty, the other is disgusting. Both are bad.

Everyone happy?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
You said nothing is worse, and he said not even mass murder, which technically is worse. Both are right though. Ones petty, the other is disgusting. Both are bad.

Everyone happy?

Bit slow on the uptake today. He could have just gone with murder though!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had a call yesterday from the Ticket Office asking me about who I sat near to and talking about the rail seats. Bit of a confusing conversation at first and it initially sounded like we may have rails between us as well as front and back.

We sit near the invisible dividing line between SL1 and SL2 so thought at first they'd be partitioning the sections, but eventually it turns out that there'll be a slight gap between seats, couldn't say how big, but wanted to know if we were alright with it.

I said we stand all game anyway so won't make much of a difference.

We stand in the last row before the disabled section in the South Bank and it's easy to hop over the barrier behind to get in and out. She said that there'd be rails behind us so seems those days are over.

Anyone else had a call?
You might be able to get under the rails I guess. Unless they’re putting an additional row in.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to the Rod Stewart gig, when about half the seats had been replaced. There was a huge reference in the colour -- the old seats had faded really badly in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom