Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Middlesbrough Predictions

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Couldn't find one, it's Monday, so here goes...

They have won 2 since New Year and haven't won away since December 8th.

So on paper, this is a Wolves win. :eek:

Melton hates us so I will go for a 1-1 draw.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"They have won 2 since New Year and haven't won away since December 8th."

Boro win nailed on then, surely?!

Seriously though, a low/no score draw for me.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't find one, it's Monday, so here goes...

They have won 2 since New Year and haven't won away since December 8th.

So on paper, this is a Wolves win. :eek:

Melton hates us so I will go for a 1-1 draw.

On paper?? What type of paper would that be?:confused:

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll make an out of form Boro, look like Brazil.
A 2-1 defeat. :(

C

Catalan Wolf

2-1 Ebanks Blake and Johnson. Hopfully win this as im going up with two people from Middlesbrough.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4099

Well I predicted we would lose to Brizzle so do i predict another defeat hoping for the same reverse psycoligy or do get all positive.

1-1 and then we'll beat the blouses.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well I predicted we would lose to Brizzle so do i predict another defeat hoping for the same reverse psycoligy or do get all positive.

1-1 and then we'll beat the blouses.

BrummieNick alter-ego = Stefan?:willy:

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is not a good game for Wolves. Their record against Boro in the league is W22, D19, L40. There is good and bad news, we have won the last two home games. The bad news is we have never won more than two consecutive games and that dates back to 1902 !! It will also be a family gathering game with the support split between both teams. For that reason I will go for a draw but I fear I will end up losing out.

W

wolvesultra

Wolves 2-0

then onto Blues and a 2-1 win and the fight backs well and truly on!

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We're ALWAYS $$$$ after an international break. We finally break the habit...

Wolves 2 Boro 0 (and out of the bottom 3)

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know what Wolves are like, they give us a little ray of hope and then dash it.
Wolves 0 Boro 2

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is not a good game for Wolves. Their record against Boro in the league is W22, D19, L40. There is good and bad news, we have won the last two home games. The bad news is we have never won more than two consecutive games and that dates back to 1902 !! It will also be a family gathering game with the support split between both teams. For that reason I will go for a draw but I fear I will end up losing out.

Assuming you mean consecutive home games then that's so untrue I don't know where to start.

In 2008/09 we had three runs where we won three or more consecutive home games. And that's just one season.

C

Christchurch NZ Wolf

Not the result we need after a small break.

Wolves 0 - Middlesborough 4

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Assuming you mean consecutive home games then that's so untrue I don't know where to start.

In 2008/09 we had three runs where we won three or more consecutive home games. And that's just one season.

Errrmm! Not sure if you're just dangling a tasty maggot but I'm sure he meant two consecutive wins against Boro...!

D

Deleted member 4099

I'm thinking he means against Middlesbrough. I think.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Draw imv and only because Middlesbrough are on a bad run. I don't think we have really turned any corner and the loss of Sako our one danger man will be devastating. Peszko and Hammill will presumably remain sidelined so with a midfield that may consist of Hunt, Henry, O'Hara and perhaps Foley I can't see how anything but a few gritty draws is on the cards which equals relegation. Loanees? The club couldn't attract a Sunday league player at the moment.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Yes, I am talking about two consecutive home wins against Middlesbrough. We have managed to get two consecutive wins against them at home on three seperate occasions since 1902. We have never won three consecutive games. If we beat them on Saturday it will be the best home run against them in 111 years.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Errrmm! Not sure if you're just dangling a tasty maggot but I'm sure he meant two consecutive wins against Boro...!

I'm thinking he means against Middlesbrough. I think.

Yes, I am talking about two consecutive home wins against Middlesbrough. We have managed to get two consecutive wins against them at home on three seperate occasions since 1902. We have never won three consecutive games. If we beat them on Saturday it will be the best home run against them in 111 years.
Ahh, I see. No maggot dangling, just a bit unclear (on my part, obviously).

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FLEET WOLF

I don't base anything on stats like that, different eras, different teams, means nothing in my view. We might lose because we aren't very good, but that is a different story of course!

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I don't base anything on stats like that, different eras, different teams, means nothing in my view. We might lose because we aren't very good, but that is a different story of course!

I agree there is no logical reason why there should be such a thing as bogey teams, but it happens. Maybe Bristol City supporter's might think the same about their team's record against Wolves. By all accounts we didn't play that well against them in our last game but still managed a win. I know they are currently bottom but in the current form table they are 11th in the last 8 games played. When it comes to past results, they have not won at Molineux since 1931. Since then we have beaten them 11 times and there have been 6 draws.

PumpKing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves 2 Boro 0

Put your money on it, we are nearly back from the brink.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

We'll absolutely hammer this lot, they are garbage.

3-0 Wolves.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Predicted 2-1 for the Bristol City game so why change a winning formula...

SEB and Sigurdarson to score.

C

Catalan Wolf

Atleast people are predicting wins in the main this week. Makes a change from previous weeks.

Back
Top Bottom