Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Beale poll

Happy or unhappy at potential new coach appointment?

• Happy with potential appointment

Votes: 201 38.7%
  • Unhappy with potential appointment

Votes: 110 21.2%
  • On the fence/Undecided

Votes: 209 40.2%

• Total voters

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone loves a poll!!! Lol
Looking ever likely he's to be the man, just wondered what sort of split there would be amongst the fanbase?

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll be honest and say I know absolutely bugger all about him other than what I’ve read over the last week. If he comes in, he’ll have my support, but can’t say it would be the strong, decisive and exciting appointment many of us hoped for. Doesn’t seem like anything other than the cheap option, but I shall stay on the fence and say it may work out well.

T

TheConcourse

I have no idea how anybody can be happy. It’s a punt. It’s not even close to calculated because he hasn’t been in this position before.

Good poll though. One for the archives when we win the Champions League under him.

GuzzWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I have no idea how anybody can be happy. It’s a punt. It’s not even close to calculated because he hasn’t been in this position before.

Good poll though. One for the archives when we win the Champions League under him.
Not as big of a punt as slashing taxes and going in without some facts to bring the economy to it's knees.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Voted happy, don’t know why but feel exited about it. The so pleased we didn’t end up with a Bruno type signing, let’s see but knowing Wolves fans we will get behind him.

superwolves

Reaction score
Everyone needs to get behind him now its in all our interests in the position we're in. They could have taken the easier option so fair play for the appointment lets hope it works out

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oooh fence sitter here.
I was expecting it to be more negative than positive.
I think it’s the unknown.

We have no involvement in it and the will support whoever comes in. His inexperience seems to balance with good reports of his man management.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do wonder how many managers were put off working under our structure.

This if true is bloody concerning though. Claims that they refused to pay the compo to get Nuno. Please not the bloody cheap choice option again....

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone needs to get behind him now its in all our interests in the position we're in. They could have taken the easier option so fair play for the appointment lets hope it works out
I have my doubts but as always, I'll support whoever is in the hot seat.
My biggest fear lies in his ability to attract top players and also keep the ones we already have, at the club.
I find it a pretty uninspiring potential appointment, so what are our senior pros thinking?
Good luck to the fella if it is confirmed, I fear he may need it.
This goes pear shaped and the **** will likely hit the fan, in a way that Fosun have yet to see!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I genuinely, like any Wolves fan surely, hope that you are right about the CL despite my doubts.....

superwolves

Reaction score
I have my doubts but as always, I'll support whoever is in the hot seat.
My biggest fear lies in his ability to attract top players and also keep the ones we already have, at the club.
I find it a pretty uninspiring potential appointment, so what are our senior pros thinking?
Good luck to the fella if it is confirmed, I fear he may need it.
This goes pear shaped and the **** will likely hit the fan, in a way that Fosun have yet to see!
I'd say if any player didn't choose to give everything for the cause based on not being inspired by the appointment then they wouldn't be the players we would want representing our club anyway. I'm sure they will all be behind whoever is in charge

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I haven't voted as currently I'm very unhappy about it, but if it happens then by Sunday I'll have convinced myself he's the Messiah. Hopefully I'll still feel that way at 3.45. I don't think he's got long though and the first game is the most winnable of the year!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd say if any player didn't choose to give everything for the cause based on not being inspired by the appointment then they wouldn't be the players we would want representing our club anyway. I'm sure they will all be behind whoever is in charge
Fair comment that.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I write this, 72.5% of voters aren't in the unhappy camp....must admit, I'm quite surprised at that high figure.
Conversely only just over a third are happy. A third undecided is hardly great news either....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would agree.... Except people talked of Lage having lost the dressing room etc so.....

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the fence, but what I will say is that if this goes tits up then heads will need to role in the senior management at the club, for this season his objective will be to keep us up with pretty much what we have, Thats not going to be an easy job for an experienced guy even more so with a Coach that has limited experience. The average success rate of English managers past and present in the PL is against him and us, Good luck we are all going to need it.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conversely only just over a third are happy. A third undecided is hardly great news either....
I guess it merely shows how easily results of polls can be manipulated, in order to show whatever the narrative at the time requires WW.
Not that I'm in anyway trying to represent it positively or negatively. Personally I couldn't be more underwhelmed but he'll get my support.....once I'm over the initial disappointment! Lol

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the fence, but what I will say is that if this goes tits up then heads will need to role in the senior management at the club, for this season his objective will be to keep us up with pretty much what we have, Thats not going to be an easy job for an experienced guy even more so with a Coach that has limited experience. Good luck.
I certainly don't see quality players rushing to sign for us to play under him..... Please God that QPR, the Vile and Rangers aren't the pool that we'll be fishing in....

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the fence, but what I will say is that if this goes tits up then heads will need to role in the senior management at the club, for this season his objective will be to keep us up with pretty much what we have, Thats not going to be an easy job for an experienced guy even more so with a Coach that has limited experience. The average success rate of English managers past and present in the PL is against him and us, Good luck we are all going to need it.
If it does go tits up WH, Shi's feet shouldn't touch the ground....forget the slow boat to China!!!

Back
Top Bottom