Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Michael Beale... NO....NO....NO....

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the sensible 111 mixers who voted that didn't want him here in that poll back then. We know who we are !
shaun-of-the-dead-cheers.gif

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sure there was a story when he left Rangers, that a lot of the stories about him being the real reason Rangers did (relatively) well under Gerrard were fictitious plants. He reminds me a bit of Steve Keen of Blackburn notoriety who insisted on talking himself up all the time.
It surely wasn't Gerrard!

He's not a head man, though. Good assistant, perhaps. Astonishing how many bridges he's burnt so quickly. The way he treated QPR was shameful.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apart from the sensible 111 mixers who voted that didn't want him here in that poll back then. We know who we are !

On Beales secret Twitter account, it's kind of sad. But I highly doubt he's the only one in the game doing things like this. It's the compulsive ease of social media. There will be players and club staff lurking on forums, and with secret Twitter and Club Penguin accounts...
Yes, there is a degree of sadness about it.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sacked by Rangers with 2.5 years left on his contract and sacked by Sunderland with 2.5 years left on his contract.

If he gets another managerial role, it would be prudent to not give him anything beyond a 6 month rolling contract.

Personally, after his speech on integrity and loyalty I'd not give him the time of day - not even as a coach. This X fiasco just cements my view that he's poisonous.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chemical Ali lives! We were dead and buried at Christmas. Your post is exactly the sort of revisionist rubbish that l take issue with. Tightening up and grim pragmatism is exactly what was required.

To say we were dead and buried is total revisionist rubbish to be honest.

If by “dead and buried” you mean “4 points off 16th with 23 games to play, a months mid season break to work with and Cunha, Lemina, Gomes and Dawson all bought in to strengthen the squad” then fair enough.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure there was a story when he left Rangers, that a lot of the stories about him being the real reason Rangers did (relatively) well under Gerrard were fictitious plants. He reminds me a bit of Steve Keen of Blackburn notoriety who insisted on talking himself up all the time.

Steve Kean! there's a name I haven't heard in a while!

According to his wiki he's still somehow getting jobs. I also totally forgot about the time he got sued by Allardyce for calling him a crook.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite a few players have them! Some have a person employed to control “their Twitter” but they themselves have a burner account to be “themselves” and share their feelings and stuff online without judgement and even vent!

Some players are actively told by their agents to do it to avoid potential issues if they are opinionated or avoid the risk of a “cancellation” worthy tweet.

To be fair even none famous people have burner accounts. Who wants their mom to know what horny **** they are into haha.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot of people jumping to the conclusion that Beale has created a random Twitter user as a pseudonym. Given his utter lack of capability and credibility, I'd say it's just as likely that he's a random Twitter user who decided it would be a laugh to masquerade as a manager.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone have any pics of him actually on FA coaching courses?
His career recently smacks of Ali Dia, or the conman that managed to commit massive fraud repeatedly on gullible people.

We might not see him again soon. Couple payoffs and out, job done, no more working.
When i was coaching a youth team i subscribed to a coaching magazine where top flight managers and academy coaches put up articles and session plans to follow and he was a contributor and he was respected as a coach. As we have seen there is a lot of difference in being a good coach and manager at the same time, a thing GON seems to be getting the hang of.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite a few players have them! Some have a person employed to control “their Twitter” but they themselves have a burner account to be “themselves” and share their feelings and stuff online without judgement and even vent!

Some players are actively told by their agents to do it to avoid potential issues if they are opinionated or avoid the risk of a “cancellation” worthy tweet.
There is a prominent poster on RTG (Sunderland's forum) who attracts a lot of flack for being a club plant.

75,000 posts in 2 and a half years too, usually through day and night.

Not personally bothered either way but can fully believe the scenario you've outlined.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is a prominent poster on RTG (Sunderland's forum) who attracts a lot of flack for being a club plant.

75,000 posts in 2 and a half years too, usually through day and night.

Not personally bothered either way but can fully believe the scenario you've outlined.

I have known marketing and advertising “juniors” and “grads” have it in their JD to be on forums/Twitter and get given things to post!

There is a whole side to football clubs that people wouldn’t find comfortable if they dig deeper!

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I said at the time he was linked with us that within a year he would be shown as the total fraud that he is, and everyone would know what kind of man he is.

The first part was shown within a couple of months... the second part took just over a year. So almost spot on.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I have known marketing and advertising “juniors” and “grads” have it in their JD to be on forums/Twitter and get given things to post!

There is a whole side to football clubs that people wouldn’t find comfortable if they dig deeper!
Over the years there's been quite a few 'sock puppets' on the Mix (posters with second and third accounts that are used to support their views or attack others). I can think of three off the top of my head in recent history and have my suspicions about a few current posters!

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over the years there's been quite a few 'sock puppets' on the Mix (posters with second and third accounts that are used to support their views or attack others). I can think of three off the top of my head in recent history and have my suspicions about a few current posters!
th.jpg

Back
Top Bottom