Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Messages to Raul (updated)

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of love from my family up here in Manchester, Raul. Just rest and recover, however long it takes. You are a legend already, so don't rush back to Football; instead, take the Doctor’s advice.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul - I am sure you know how much you mean to us Wolves supporters. Hope your recovery goes well and you can enjoy some time with your family. We are WAITING for you - and look forward so much to seeing you on thefield again leading our front line with such courage and skill. May you and your family have a peaceful Christmas.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Raul, Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. You have been the heartbeat of this football club ever since you joined us, putting yourself on the line time and time again for us all, and your place in our hearts and in our club will be waiting for you when you are ready to return, and you will return.

Once a Wolf always a Wolf, rest up, take your time and we will see each other again soon and in the meantime you will never be far from our thoughts

todo nuestro amor

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Much love to you and family. Take all the time that you need and know that you will always be a legend at Molineux

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul,
wishing you a total recovery so you and your family can leave this behind you. Football fans all wish you the best and from time to time we are reminded that health is the first wealth. Best wishes for 2021.

Oldgoldilox

Groupie
Reaction score
All our thoughts, hopes and best wishes are with you Raul for a speedy recovery.
You have given us so much joy over the last two years and more, now we stand with you and your family as we always will. Se fuerte mi amigo.

King Henry VIII

Groupie
Reaction score
Raul,

You are the most complete centre forward that I have had the pleasure of seeing play for my club and you are well on the way to being a club legend. I can't wait to see you back wearing the 9 in gold and black, but first get well and back to your family. The pack will be with you all the way.

Get well soon and, as one of your compatriots says, Cero Miedo.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
#There's something that the Wolves want you know..Besides the Best in the World he comes from Mexico #
Si Senor Raul our thoughts & prayers are with you and your family at this troublesome time. May you have a speedy complete and healthy recovery. Your place and your legacy with WWFC and your country Mexico is forever ~ para siempre.
God willing with your super strength passion & spirit, your legacy will continue to grow more, With all the support from all your family & friends I'm sure you'll be back with the Wolves pack asap.
Meanwhile stay safe rest well and keep the faith. The Wolves players & supporters like yesterday will do you proud in your absence.
Raul you are our inspiration and our hero.. God bless & keep you healthy..
Hugs & Loves from all the Wolves supporting Jay Jay family & friends

104792247_1238091133189910_4962821991315903831_n.jpg

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Raul, wishing you and your family all the very best. We're all with you and longing to see you back on the pitch, at a full Molineux, playing as our number 9 to chants of Si Señor.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You are true Wolf so 'Out of Darkness Cometh Light' Raul,
We (the pack) will be here supporting you and wishing you a safe and speedy recovery back to full health.
Rest easy, stay safe and we hope to see you again soon - The chants of Si Señor will be sung loud and proud the day we are allowed back into our Church! - SmokeyGB

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get well soon!

You've been an absolute star both on and off the pitch, and all our prayers are with you.

Stay strong and keep your chin up.

- Ethan

There's something that the wolves want you to know
Best in the world
He comes from Mexico
Our Number 9
Play the ball and he'll score every time

Last edited:

TrueWolf

Reaction score
My thoughts will be with you and your young family. Wishing you well and hoping for a full recovery. The pack is all behind you, our fantastic and fearless number 9. Stay strong.

- TrueWolf

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul,

On behalf of the Irish Wolves Supporters Club..... and our 200 members I’m sending you all our love and support for a full and speedy recovery!!!

You have been a breath of fresh air since you arrived to play for the mighty Wolves, and a credit to yourself , your family and your beloved country!

Mejorate pronto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Get well soon Raul, we are missing you already. The good wishes from everyone, speaks volumes for how you are revered by Wolves fans every where.

Dabley Dave

Reaction score
Wishing you a full recovery. We are missing you already, but the next thing you hear at Molineux will be the roar and the applause as you come out of that tunnel. You are already a Wolves legend. The pack will look after you.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You have given me and my wolves mad family more joy and fantastic moments than I can even count and I know you will come through this stronger and better. We are all behind you 100%, I wish you all the best of luck as you get back to full health and I want to also thank you for everything you have done .
Best in the world
Love you Raul, Get well soon

R

reanswolf

Life can be tough at times, but stay strong and you will come back better than ever Raul!!

So proud of you and the lads who represent our beloved Wolves with such pride. Can't wait til we belt out your name again!

Last edited by a moderator:

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very best wishes , Raul, to you and to your family. Thank you for everything you have done for us. I hope you know how much you are respected and loved by us Wolves fans and across the football community. You represent the best qualities in sport and we are proud that you are our number 9. Please remember our support on your road to recovery. Out of darkness cometh light. I can't wait to see you on the pitch at Molineux again soon. All best.

A wanderer from Bristol

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Raul
Wishing you all the love and good will in the world. I hope you know how much all the wolves fans adore you. We wish you the speediest recovery possible, most of all so you can spend time with your lovely family. As for playing for Wolves, take as long as it takes. You will be in our hearts, our songs and our prayers until then x

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Raul, you have become very special to us, the Wolves pack. More than that - you are now one of our own. We love you and your family dearly and wish you a speedy recovery. Out of darkness cometh light. We miss you.

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
Wishing you a speedy recovery Raul. Me, along with all the other Wolves fans are truly blessed and privelleged to have you as our number 9, you have gave us some great memories these past 2 and a half years that we will never forget.

Hope to see you back in the old gold at some point in the near future, but your health (physical and mental) must come first and no matter what happens, we will be with you every step of the way.

Lots of love from all us here at Wolves xx <3

Muchas gracias senor Jimenez...

Back
Top Bottom