Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas to one and all

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy Christmas to every Mixer and thanks for all the posts.

How would I fill those empty hours without you.

Better than any other reading matter and its free !

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, we’ve already had ours today, my lad was over the moon with his new away top, wants to get the socks and shorts ASAP.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Mixers. We have some pointless arguments and some even more pointless discussions at times, but we’re all family here, and I’m glad about how much better things have gotten for Wolves. Upwards and onwards, and here’s to many more alongside all of you.

goalden wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to one and all here's to 2019. Not good with the old Chinese calender but I reckon it's the year of the wolf .... UTW

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Noddy-Holder-Its-Christmas.jpg

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone on here. Been a great year for us, let's hope next year is even better. Love to you all, and all your families!

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Xmas everybody and to all your families, including those you love who cant be with you. As football fans we have so much to be thankful for. And thank you to all the mods who must have the patience of saints to wade through all our posts, hourly.

Two minutes from my back door is a park and every year they decorate it with tons of Xmas lights and its awesome. The first link below is some pics to show you all. The second link is a brief video which has some better views, (video is briefly corny but the images are cool).

Stock Photo - Holiday Light display, Lafarge Lake, Town Centre Park, Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada

inaglasshouse

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. I've been on the ale, caught up with a few old friends, had a great night but still now I'm back um im here still checking in on the old wolves faithful. These are special times, a new era has arrived. Good luck to you all and no matter what **** is in your way at least the wolves are on the way up. Good tidings to you all.

S

Southbank Ebanks

Merry Christmas everyone, can’t wait to wake up and give my lad his new top with Neves 8 on the back. Hope you all have a great day.

Beeches wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just got back from our gig, and yes we played hi ho silver lining, And slades merry Xmas everybody, just chillin out with a beer now. Merry Xmas to you all. :)

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to all and their families. What a great year it's been football wise.
Roll on the next 12 months.

Have a great day everyone

D

Deleted member 3751

Merry Christmas to everyone. Today's not as exciting as a match day of course but is special in it's own way :D

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from a hot and sunny South Africa. Just cleaned the swimming pool in case our friends want a pre-dinner dip. :p

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year (the latter except Albion and the Vile naturally lol)

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everybody. I hope 'Santo' Claus gets you what you want this Christmas.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone. My Christmas wish is for 3 points against Fulham, an easy 3 - 0 win, with goals from Costa, Coady and Bonatini (wearing a santa hat)...

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to one and all in the Pack. To those no longer with us, we haven't forgotten you. We still have the memories to cherish. But let's not spend too long looking backwards. Always onwards, always forwards. Work hard, stay humble.

Back
Top Bottom