Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Merry Christmas to one and all

Scott in the Sand

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all the Mixerati and a Happy New Year!

Stay strong Mutchy and remember, the strength of the wolf is in the pack.

Last edited:

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Merry Xmas to Wolves fans everywhere , I hope you enjoy time with your loved ones.

Looking forward to 2019 and world domination. :)

E

Edgmond Wolf

Merry Christmas to all......

To those that live local & to those that travel hundreds of miles for a home game.

To those that leave on 85 & to those that stay to applaud the team off the pitch.

To those with AST’s & to those that blag a ticket off a mate.

To those who watch on sky & to those that haven’t missed a match since Chorley (including the banned games of 87/88;))

To those expats around the world & to our new international support.

To those who take a flask and blanket into the Billy Wright & to those who take a cheeky gram into the Southbank.

To the bloke who shouts “gerrit forward” & to those who quietly tut around him.

To the fans that are too old or ill to attend & to the new borns in your Wolves baby-grow.

To the stewards who fail to spot the thousands of beers smuggled onto the terrace for the second half & to the fans who so enthusiastically maintain the tradition of smuggling said beers.

To the players, managers, owners and staff, Merry Christmas to you too. Now please remember that the greatest gift you can give at Christmas is....

... three points on Boxing Day!!!!!

Merry Christmas everyone, (but don’t drink too much- it is a bloody early start on Boxing Day!!!!!
Superb mate

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A very Happy Christmas to all who visit this site.

As has already been said, three points at Fulham would go a long way to making it very happy indeed! :);):D

D

Deleted member 4456

Merry Christmas to you all. Since it's just Tuesday to me, I'll be working, so have a drink for me. See you at the Cottage.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks to those who have posted their good wishes or been in touch via pm, much appreciated.
Have to admit I’m struggling somewhat and not feeling at all festive, but I do wish our MolMix posters a good Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year. All the best!

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
‘‘Tis the season to be jolly drunk!

Happy Christmas one and all, here’s hoping that 2019 is as amazing as 2018 was.

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heres hoping to a Wonderful 2019, COYW.
safe_image.php

grumpy old wolf

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all Wolves supporters , home and abroad , 2019 our year .

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
John Lennon sung "so this is Christmas and what have you done, another year over and new one just begun". Well what a year for Wolves! Unforgettable games - Cardiff away last season, Chelsea home this season. Nuno is the Portugese Santa! He's given us so many gifts (corny I know). The 'Mix' has been great too. Probably too much of a distraction though. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Liskeard wolf

Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Cornwall to all my fellow wolves fans. And onwards and upwards for us all in 2019
Keep the faith :D

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
to all fellow Wolfs and others looking in.

Happy Christmas and a healthy new year to you, and all your families and friends

COYW

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy Christmas and god Jul to everyone! All the best for 2019, and I hope you’re ok Mutchy, best wishes.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd just like to add my best wishes to all the Wolves fans out there, we may fall out over stupid things, and some of you may know bugger all about football or like Villa way too much ;) but wim all Wolves and we all want the best for our club, have a very merry Christmas and I hope you get lots of nice football related goodies

E

Edgmond Wolf

Don’t post so often but read the Mix every day thoroughly. Merry Christmas to all with special thoughts to those who are unwell, alone or struggling for whatever reason.
UTW Out of darkness..........
Merry Xmas Hicko

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Merry Christmas wolfstags, wolfbabes, wolflets and wolflings and a happy 2019 from lincolnshire.

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Merry Christmas guys and gals! Hope the big man brings you some joy and the new year is positive and successful for you all.

That obviously goes for the wolves too.

Big love

D

Deleted member 4594

I'd just like to add my best wishes to all the Wolves fans out there, we may fall out over stupid things, and some of you may know bugger all about football or like Villa way too much ;) but wim all Wolves and we all want the best for our club, have a very merry Christmas and I hope you get lots of nice football related goodies
Like Villa way too much? Whose that?! :D

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all Mixers and their loved ones.

Wishing you all a happy and healthy 2019, complete with an FA Cup win and European campaign...

Back
Top Bottom