Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the biggest concern is that, while the megastore service was never great, it seems to have got worse. Maybe it's linked to the distribution problems the whole of the UK is dealing with at the moment, but the customer service could still be much better to at least keep customers informed.

I ordered something online last Monday that was in stock (and is still in stock) and it's still being 'processed'. Not even even picked or collected for delivery one week later. It's just **** poor at the moment. There's still quite a premium charge for delivery in comparison to most places these days though. I get the feeling that they are either understaffed or just don't give a toss about online customers.

The distribution problems are with HGV drivers (lack of)
Hermes (who are renowned as not the best) use vans and people delivering from home in their own vehicles so I am not sure how much it affects them.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£200 worth of away shirts pre-ordered .
If had known I could have bought them from the shop earlier that pre-ordered shirts were going to be delivered I wouldn't have bothered buying on line.

Order was confirmed as shipped on 23rd August - item was received by Hermes on 24th and hasn't moved since. Hermes say after 7 days contact the vendor to expedite with them - duly did this and have had no response whatsoever from wolves via the message portal on the website. Pretty **** shopping experience so far.
My mrs going mad. Bought me some gear ( was supposed to be birthday surprise) and 10 days later order still showing as processed.
she’s tried the portal, emails and calling today, which she kept getting cut off. She then went through to the ticket line, who took her details and said they‘d get someone to call - but nothing.

something going seriously wrong somewhere, as she’s purchased before and never had any issues

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered my home shirt two weeks before release and got it two weeks after it was available instore. I’ll never preorder anything again.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mrs going mad. Bought me some gear ( was supposed to be birthday surprise) and 10 days later order still showing as processed.
she’s tried the portal, emails and calling today, which she kept getting cut off. She then went through to the ticket line, who took her details and said they‘d get someone to call - but nothing.

something going seriously wrong somewhere, as she’s purchased before and never had any issues

There have been a lot of issues looking at twitter over the past few days. Really poor.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered my home shirt two weeks before release and got it two weeks after it was available instore. I’ll never preorder anything again.

That is dreadful but you arent on your own buy the sounds of it, mate. They seem to be getting so much wrong behind the scenes. Never seemed to happen when Dalrymple was at the club.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is dreadful but you arent on your own buy the sounds of it, mate. They seem to be getting so much wrong behind the scenes. Never seemed to happen when Dalrymple was at the club.

Pretty sure they got stuff behind the scenes wrong when he was here too. Difference probably was that we flying high at that point so was probably easier to swallow/deal with.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have had the same issue each year for about 3 years. I wont touch preorders now.

QWolf

Reaction score
I had similar issues when pre-ordering the away shirt, tried the 'help' email address only to be told they can't help with online orders (or forward an email to the relevant person) so I sent a polite email to vinnyclark@wolves.co.uk & davewood@wolves.co.uk asking them to look into the issue. In a matter of minutes I had an email from leebourne@wolves.co.uk advising a replacement would be sent next day delivery along with a refund for my original postage. As luck would have both the original and the replacement arrived the next day. Definitely worth escalating via Vinny & co. Hope this helps someone.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best news I’ve heard from the club in weeks!

View attachment 23827
I had to throw mine away a few years ago as it was completely ruined.
I'm so tempted to buy this but something in my head is telling me they aren't having another penny off me this year until my online orders (from July) turn up.
I've bought the ST and spent a small fortune on the home and away tops and bought wifey a membership and home top. Only my home top has arrived.

I'm disgusted, not that the merchandise hasn't arrived so much, but that I cannot query this by email or phone as neither are answered. Not even a generic email has been sent out to appease people.
It's just shabby.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had to throw mine away a few years ago as it was completely ruined.
I'm so tempted to buy this but something in my head is telling me they aren't having another penny off me this year until my online orders (from July) turn up.
I've bought the ST and spent a small fortune on the home and away tops and bought wifey a membership and home top. Only my home top has arrived.

I'm disgusted, not that the merchandise hasn't arrived so much, but that I cannot query this by email or phone as neither are answered. Not even a generic email has been sent out to appease people.
It's just shabby.
Mail Order are pathetic.

try this guy.

leebourne@wolves.co.uk

he too is rubbish at answering emails but does eventually I have had 3 refunds totalling well over £200 all because of the rubbish way they treat you.

if they treated you with respect and at least replied to emails I’d have waited further. Good way to build revenue.

Sutton

Reaction score
Anyone been to the megastore recently and know if the new White kit is in store?

Guessing not yet but thought I would check on here before driving over.

Tried phoning them but no answer……..

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mail Order are pathetic.

try this guy.

leebourne@wolves.co.uk

he too is rubbish at answering emails but does eventually I have had 3 refunds totalling well over £200 all because of the rubbish way they treat you.

if they treated you with respect and at least replied to emails I’d have waited further. Good way to build revenue.
I emailed yesterday using the three email addresses that @QWolf posted above.
I got an out of office reply from Vinny and a reply today from Lee Bourne saying there was a 'slight delay' from the courier.
Cracking understatement, but at least I get a response so thanks QWolf.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had similar issues when pre-ordering the away shirt, tried the 'help' email address only to be told they can't help with online orders (or forward an email to the relevant person) so I sent a polite email to vinnyclark@wolves.co.uk & davewood@wolves.co.uk asking them to look into the issue. In a matter of minutes I had an email from leebourne@wolves.co.uk advising a replacement would be sent next day delivery along with a refund for my original postage. As luck would have both the original and the replacement arrived the next day. Definitely worth escalating via Vinny & co. Hope this helps someone.
Thanks for this @QWolf - I’m currently in correspondence although no one seems to know where the shirt is - the courier is saying on the online tracking that it’s been delivered in the UK but Wolves are telling me it’s on its way to me and is still in Swiss customs (7 weeks after the order!).

CS_wolf

Reaction score
Anyone been to the megastore recently and know if the new White kit is in store?

Guessing not yet but thought I would check on here before driving over.

Tried phoning them but no answer……..
Was in there this morning and not in then. The restock of the Bukta shirts were on the pegs though for anyone interested.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When was the 3rd kit pre order date? I can’t remember what date we pre ordered for.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When was the 3rd kit pre order date? I can’t remember what date we pre ordered for.
17th September.Having seen and heard about all these issues I think the wisest thing to would be to give pre-order a wide berth, and just buy the shirt from the club shop before the Brentford match on the 18th.

I've got a mate who pre-ordered his away shirt on August 5th,and as far as I'm aware still hasn't received it yet, absolute shambles.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Well still no contact from the club. Messages still not read, no responses or emails.
but got dispatched Thursday and was delivered yesterday.

so whilst the stuff has been delivered, absolutely terrible service. Mrs has now vowed not to purchase me anything from them again.

Last edited:

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I've had such a poor experience from the club shop so far this season that I've ordered the new white away shirts for me and my son from China. I wouldn't normally do that (although I did have a good quality replica in the past) but I don't want to risk the terrible service and I don't want to give them another penny until my current issues are resolved. My prediction is that my shirts would arrive more promptly from China than Wolverhampton.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TBF I think a lot of the delays have been exacerbated by the well publicized delivery chain issues seen nationally.
In the last week or so I’ve ordered clothing/goods from 4 different outlets (Reebok, Napapijiri, True Reverie and HMV) longest wait was 3 days.

Don’t think the delivery chain issues are really effecting the end user delivery of such goods. You don’t get a football shirt delivered by a HGV driver do you.

Wolves service was just as shocking last September (the last time I ever order anything online from them when it took them 7 days to even ship it!).

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats the megastore been like pre game so far this season.

Want to go in pre game next week but actually have comfortable time and space for a child to try a shirt on (heard they cone up small yes?) thinking how early do need to go there?

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to store on Bank Holiday Monday and was amazed to find the items I couldn’t get any answers on from the Mail Order team in stock and hanging on the rails.

The supervisor that day Laura was very good she allowed me a 20% discount on the items so I had to purchase them again and then email Lee Bourne to cancel the original order. Whilst I was in store what was also on sale was the terrace range which I had a order pending on. The quality was a bit rubbish so I asked Lee to also cancel this order. The email was sent whilst I was sat on the car park on the 30th August. No reply. Weds 1st Sept followed this up. Again no reply. Thursday 2nd Sept following email to Jeff copying in Lee next day both orders cancelled and refunds processed. £91.00 & £95.00. When thanking Lee for cancelling the items I asked for a update on a further order. Thurs 9th Sept after no again response I asked him to cancel the order and process a refund whilst outlining my utter disgrace in the way they treat customers. Same day email from Lee apologising for the delay in the order (not for the lack of a reply) and when the items were in stock they would be treated a priority. Completely ignoring the fact I had asked for a cancellation. Emailed back asking order to be cancelled and refund to be processed. Fri 10th Sept refund processed £56.00.

That’s £242.00 revenue lost now I know that’s not gonna break the bank but had they have taken the time to respond to my query’s I would still be waiting and Wolves would still have that money. Times that by a few and it doesn’t take long for the loss of revenue to start adding up.

What I can’t understand is why the items you order via Mail Order cannot be got hold of but the very same items are in the store. That is total madness from a reputation perspective. If I was the Mail Order management team I would be demanding that any stock goes to already paid for orders before being hung up in the store for what could be weeks/months on end. Then possibly sold at a loss when new items come and space is required.

If so many more are having the same issues that clearly appear to be given this thread then it must be concerning to the club that this massive revenue stream being completely commercially mismanaged.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
but had they have taken the time to respond to my query’s I would still be waiting and Wolves would still have that money.
And this is the issue for me - A total disregard for customer service.

I recently ordered a retro pop will eat itself T-shirt from their store. It got delayed But…….

Without being contacted - they sent an email apologising and gave an explanation to what the delay was, and an expected date for delivery. That’s all Wolves needed to do.
I know it’s nowhere near the same ‘volumes’ but as a commercial organisation Wolves are looking pretty amateur :(

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Whats the megastore been like pre game so far this season.

Want to go in pre game next week but actually have comfortable time and space for a child to try a shirt on (heard they cone up small yes?) thinking how early do need to go there?
Massive queue outside before last game just to get in. So I'd give yourself atleast an hour to get in, browse and queue for checkout.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to store on Bank Holiday Monday and was amazed to find the items I couldn’t get any answers on from the Mail Order team in stock and hanging on the rails.

The supervisor that day Laura was very good she allowed me a 20% discount on the items so I had to purchase them again and then email Lee Bourne to cancel the original order. Whilst I was in store what was also on sale was the terrace range which I had a order pending on. The quality was a bit rubbish so I asked Lee to also cancel this order. The email was sent whilst I was sat on the car park on the 30th August. No reply. Weds 1st Sept followed this up. Again no reply. Thursday 2nd Sept following email to Jeff copying in Lee next day both orders cancelled and refunds processed. £91.00 & £95.00. When thanking Lee for cancelling the items I asked for a update on a further order. Thurs 9th Sept after no again response I asked him to cancel the order and process a refund whilst outlining my utter disgrace in the way they treat customers. Same day email from Lee apologising for the delay in the order (not for the lack of a reply) and when the items were in stock they would be treated a priority. Completely ignoring the fact I had asked for a cancellation. Emailed back asking order to be cancelled and refund to be processed. Fri 10th Sept refund processed £56.00.

That’s £242.00 revenue lost now I know that’s not gonna break the bank but had they have taken the time to respond to my query’s I would still be waiting and Wolves would still have that money. Times that by a few and it doesn’t take long for the loss of revenue to start adding up.

What I can’t understand is why the items you order via Mail Order cannot be got hold of but the very same items are in the store. That is total madness from a reputation perspective. If I was the Mail Order management team I would be demanding that any stock goes to already paid for orders before being hung up in the store for what could be weeks/months on end. Then possibly sold at a loss when new items come and space is required.

If so many more are having the same issues that clearly appear to be given this thread then it must be concerning to the club that this massive revenue stream being completely commercially mismanaged.
Sadly not surprised the whole ethos of thr club seems to be if they’ve got your money already your below on the priority list compared to instances where service may cost them.

Current STHs told delay with smart cards yet they're still pushing and sending out cards straight away for new members

Renewing members (told after already paid) gift packs delayed by 3months + but new members sent out pretty quickly

Mail order and pre ordering of shirts delayed yet as you say the stocks there in the shop but god forbid they use that to fulfil your order. It could cost them a sale in store.

The Olympiacos credit held indefinitely again when they could have easily let people use it for Spurs (and Wolves cash the difference)

Just a reflection of the general distain towards ‘legacy’ or existing fans from the club and commercial department. If utd not new sales, new numbers, new fans they don’t give a ****…….and that attitude comes from Jeff down!

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And this is the issue for me - A total disregard for customer service.

I recently ordered a retro pop will eat itself T-shirt from their store. It got delayed But…….

Without being contacted - they sent an email apologising and gave an explanation to what the delay was, and an expected date for delivery. That’s all Wolves needed to do.
I know it’s nowhere near the same ‘volumes’ but as a commercial organisation Wolves are looking pretty amateur :(
Bang on I order a lot from Next loads of Volume each order is monitored every stage of its journey. Your getting a txt to say your order has been delivered before the guy has gone through the gate. Again as you say if an order is to be delayed you get an update with a new delivery date. I would be £242.00 poorer and Wolves £242.00 richer if only they knew what customer service meant.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massive queue outside before last game just to get in. So I'd give yourself atleast an hour to get in, browse and queue for checkout.
What time was that please? Would you say an hour and half pre kick off will be better?

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bang on I order a lot from Next loads of Volume each order is monitored every stage of its journey. Your getting a txt to say your order has been delivered before the guy has gone through the gate. Again as you say if an order is to be delayed you get an update with a new delivery date. I would be £242.00 poorer and Wolves £242.00 richer if only they knew what customer service meant.
They’re awful at customer service on all levels I’ve found. Ask them a question and its like you’ve asked them to walk over hot coal.

They all (ticket office and megastore) need some training on how to actually answer a question and not spout off generic unwarranted crap.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
This is something I ordered on Tuesday- in stock got an email on Thursday to say it’s on its way. This is parcel tracking today..
7F63B986-51CF-4886-B72B-C33A766D8022.jpeg

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is something I ordered on Tuesday- in stock got an email on Thursday to say it’s on its way. This is parcel tracking today..
View attachment 23879
I had this last year email says its on way but when track it not even with courier. Took them 7 days to pass it on to courier despite them claiming it was on way after 1.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
View attachment 23879
I've got a similar email. Mine was in stock when I ordered and still in stock now. It was being processed for 14 days and then finally had an email on Thursday to say my parcel is on its way, but is still at that first stage and not even been collected by the courier yet. It's very frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom