Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put Traore on right back position for the season. He has done that before - I don't see us splurging more on a full back since we still have to sort out CF as priority.
Not sure I'd want him at RB. Wing back maybe, but he'd need to improve defensively enormously to play in a back four.

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
But we still need a ****ing striker. Great having quality in 85% of the pitch but we need to score
On Saturday if Mitrovic had knocked in the pen , there was no way we would have scored twice …. Let alone once !
Maybe we are working on one?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But we still need a ****ing striker. Great having quality in 85% of the pitch but we need to score
On Saturday if Mitrovic had knocked in the pen , there was no way we would have scored twice …. Let alone once !
A goalscorer would be nice but it is not the whole problem. The rest of our squad must work on being more sharp, clinical impsing.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

If you read the Sporting forum very few of them say Nunes is leaving for Wolves; they all say he's being sold to 'the carousel'.
Probably not wrong are they really. We speak about Barca as they speak about us. Turnabout is fair play my loves

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All Fosun doubters it’s time to hold your head in shame
They’re a ****ing disgrace! Some of the bile and hatred that has been spewed towards a club they supposedly support has been nothing short of horrendous. Instead of holding their heads in shame, they just need to well and truly **** off!

Last edited:

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re a ****ing disgrace! Some of the bile and hatred that has been spewed towards a club they supposedly support has been nothing short of horrendous. Instead of holding their heads in shame, they just need to we’ll and truly **** off!
Agreed that some of the vitriol on here has been awful. But do we want them to **** off, or learn to moderate their comments? Hopefully the latter IMV

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They’re a ****ing disgrace! Some of the bile and hatred that has been spewed towards a club they supposedly support has been nothing short of horrendous. Instead of holding their heads in shame, they just need to we’ll and truly **** off!
Careful. I defended the club yesterday and got accused of being a 'Happy Clapper'!

They'll be after you next......

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a valid pov at one point but it did become a bit hysterical. I'm just happy we can give the Fosun debate a rest for a few months (maybe 12?!). It was getting boring.
No, it wasn’t valid. We were financially constrained and Fosun and Jeff did a great job getting us through the pandemic and ffp considerations without taking on any more debt and maintaining a decent finish position in the Premier League.
Regardless of anyones pov at any point, it should never have warranted the levels of **** thrown in the club’s direction.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed that some of the vitriol on here has been awful. But do we want them to **** off, or learn to moderate their comments? Hopefully the latter IMV
Really? You think grown adults can’t ‘moderate’ their own posts already but choose not to?

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Beat me to it, JJW.

Who’s on duty up the tree today at Compton???!!!
I think this is worst part, when you know they are on the plane, are they having second thoughts? Will they get off the 54 and go through fordhouses. Will he stop at Ming moon?
Just need that confirmation that he's here in Wolverhampton before I can settle. What ever happened to reporters waiting at the terminal so we could get a cheeky vid before he signs?

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think us that have patience have been finally vindicated.
That said I understand if not agree with those who have been worried.
Those who have taken it to ridiculously bad extremes, well more fool them.
You havent been vindicated. The club has just changed their policy. The risk averse approach of January was a major mistake, and this change of course is, at least partly, an acknowledgement of that. The fans who have been vindicated are the ones who were critical.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really? You think grown adults can’t ‘moderate’ their own posts already but choose not to?
I know, there's keyboard warriors everywhere who post either before or without thinking - but did say 'hopefully'!

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You havent been vindicated. The club has just changed their policy. The risk averse approach of January was a major mistake, and this change of course is, at least partly, an acknowledgement of that. The fans who have been vindicated are the ones who were critical.
Lol…what a load of ****e. I get that eating **** isn’t pleasant but don’t start trying to gaslight anyone, it makes you look a *****.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know, there's keyboard warriors everywhere who post either before or without thinking - but did say 'hopefully'!
Lol…I’m just trying to get my revenge digs in before I get a message from the mods. :tearsofjoy:
Which would be ironic as they were quite happy to allow all the anti-club/Fosun/Jeff posts to remain unmoderated.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like the ones who have outright accused the club of misleading the fans that they tried to sign Botman and Sanches

Like the ones who have accused Fosun of having lost interest, of taking money out of the club

Like the ones who have continue to claim everybody in any position at the club is an incompetent

Vindictated my ****

wolves4life

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
TalkSPORT have just started their transfers segment. Let’s see if we’re discussed.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A goalscorer would be nice but it is not the whole problem. The rest of our squad must work on being more sharp, clinical impsing.
I really dont think you can work at scoring goals. Its at least 80% natural desire and instincts. IMO.
Jimenez has it .

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Course they’ve changed their policy. Those of us with some patience have been rewarded.
Those who have been critical have been rewarded.
Those with extreme views still aren’t happy

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should not bother trying to score points off each side of the transfer/Fosun/ investment argument, or trying to justify each sides position, and write off the last 6 months views of the transfer windows, they are history. The health of all of us would just be far better if we enjoyed the moment, and hopefully look forward to watching us score points off opposition teams instead.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
TalkSPORT have just started their transfers segment. Let’s see if we’re discussed.
"Talksport sources understand"............

Apologies if you are an avid listener mate.....no disrespect to your listening habits intended.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Twitter reckons it's a formality, therefore I must believe Twitter is actually up the tree today.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol…what a load of ****e. I get that eating **** isn’t pleasant but don’t start trying to gaslight anyone, it makes you look a *****.
You are the one who, as you so charmingly put it, should be eating ****.

A welcome change of course, especially with the threat of the new financial restrictions hanging over clubs like Wolves. But please leave out the revisionist repainting of the very recent past.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a valid pov at one point but it did become a bit hysterical. I'm just happy we can give the Fosun debate a rest for a few months (maybe 12?!). It was getting boring.
It was never a valid pov. It was tantamount to calling for the managers head after losing your opening two games before going on to qualify for Europe.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There are always extreme views . Those guys wont change.
But something has changed at Fosun.
We have been on the simmering plate , where we have stood for three years, and now we are moving on to the boiling plate.

Back
Top Bottom