Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Cunha

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
All this Cunha loving is sweet of us fans. Nice bloke don’t get me wrong. First big offer that comes in for him. He will want to leave. We are a stepping stone remember
Given that we paid £43m for him, it would have to be a very very big offer for us to sell. And as brilliant as he’s been this season I can’t see clubs wanting to spend massive on him.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Given that we paid £43m for him, it would have to be a very very big offer for us to sell. And as brilliant as he’s been this season I can’t see clubs wanting to spend massive on him.
I just hope we keep him for a very long time, Jade.

He seems really happy here, but obviously money talks.

Just imagine him, a fully fit Neto and Hwang, together with another couple of young hungry forwards being signed and running at the big boys in the Premier League. A really exciting thought and one which GON would love, I’m sure. I know I would.

I am allowed to dream in the hope that it becomes a reality.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All this Cunha loving is sweet of us fans. Nice bloke don’t get me wrong. First big offer that comes in for him. He will want to leave. We are a stepping stone remember
Cunha has already experienced being at a massive club, Atletico Madrid, and it didn't work out well for him. I'm not so convinced that he'd pull a Nunes.

Reaction score
Isn’t it fair to say unless you’re at Real Madrid, Man City etc already, then you’d be hoping for a big move? He seems happy here, and his a big personality…but I’d like to think he also has ambition. Ollie Watkins would jump if Madrid came in for him and Villa are doing well. So we would we in our personal lives.
But ultimately he has a contract, we paid big money for him so let’s just enjoy him while he’s here (hopefully a year or 2 yet)

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's lovely, but what I'm seeing there is a bloke running in straight lines 'on the grass'. Nothing about that is saying to me that he's starting Saturday.
Either way it's good news. We know he's not two weeks away from running in straight lines don't we?

Also wasn't he asked if he's "ready to take some pens" ?

So he ain't just running in straight lines is he?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Either way it's good news. We know he's not two weeks away from running in straight lines don't we?

Also wasn't he asked if he's "ready to take some pens" ?

So he ain't just running in straight lines is he?
Did he say he was ready?

I'm hoping the people telling me he'll be fine and it's all mind games with Villa are well informed. It's a hamstring, not a knee, so I was only really joking about it, but I'd like to hope he's ready or Saturday could be a tough watch.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did he say he was ready?

I'm hoping the people telling me he'll be fine and it's all mind games with Villa are well informed. It's a hamstring, not a knee, so I was only really joking about it, but I'd like to hope he's ready or Saturday could be a tough watch.
It's a definite step in the right direction regardless of whether he's fit to play at the weekend.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks fine in that short clip,but only ready for some running as he says, not full contact is my take
I dont think he will play any part if thats the case but still 3/4 days to go so who knows

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
10th and 11th premier league goal this season. Last year I felt that if he could add goals to his game with everything else he brings he would be top class; maybe none of us could really say really say which way it was going to go.
Now he's in double figures, with more PL goals in a season than Diogo Jota ever did with us, and 2 goals behind Raul Jimenez's 2018-2019 season, in which Raul played all 38 games.
45 million is a lot of money, but I think he has proven to be good value for money, and I expect the same guys sniffing around Neto et al to be now having a good look at Cunha.

Last edited:

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The plus point to the 'mundane' we can get being where we are in the football pyramid (as I alluded to in the 7 seasons in the PL thread) is occasionally we'll get to enjoy players like this guy

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
10th and 11th premier league goal this season. Last year I felt that if he could add goals to his game with everything else he brings he would be top class; maybe none of us could really say really say which way it was going to go.
Now he's in double figures, with more PL goals in a season than Diogo Jota ever did with us, and 2 goals behind Raul Jimenez's 2018-2019 season, in which Raul played all 38 games.
45 million is a lot of money, but I think he has proven to be good value for money, and I expect the same guys sniffing around Neto et al to be now having a good look at Cunha.
Worth every penny ,has to be a £60m player at this point
Scored 2 today and only 80% match fit
Such a pity we couldnt get 2 fit fowards to play with him most of the season

Back
Top Bottom