Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manchester Utd v Wolves Prediction

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5.30. Live on TV.
Armchair United glory seekers around the world clutching their prawn sandwiches.
Never been a better time for us to play at our best........
Manchester United 0-3 Wolverhampton Wanderers

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 Wolves after we go a goal down for the 20th week in a row or whatever it is now. We’ll bounce back and have them though.

Not been to Old Trafford since Mick fielded the reserves. Can’t wait.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Podence scores in the 84th fresh off the bench. Bruno fernandes caught in possession by his Portugal team mate Neves who slips through Podence and with a surging run into the box from within our half he finishes sending de gay the wrong way. Phil Jones is having a pie whilst watching.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno forgets who he plays for seeing all his compatriots and gets two assists and own goals

0-2

henri_camara

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Podence scores in the 84th fresh off the bench. Bruno fernandes caught in possession by his Portugal team mate Neves who slips through Podence and with a surging run into the box from within our half he finishes sending de gay the wrong way. Phil Jones is having a pie whilst watching.

I'd love to know why we weren't in for him...

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh, and they'll probably pay him about £200,000pw

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looking at the season as a whole..1-1

We concede first and is a goal down at HT.
We then go on to win the second half by a goal.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see it being a typical slow first half from us, even though we will have had over a week without a game. 1-0 to United at half time.

Second half we play well and dominate the game.

Final result 1-1. Jimenez to score.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Amazing that no one at all is predicting us to lose this game. (I'm oddly confident too for whatever reason)

Sign of the times eh?

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ll win. We owe them for the cup game and I think Nuno will get our tails up.
I think we may even go 0-1 up.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping for a win, Old Trafford is a tough place to go regardless and I'd imagine their fans will be rightfully up the occasion, even if only to show disdain for the owners. We've rested and most certainly had this game in our vision for a while, if we play we the same intensity, fight and guile as we did against Liverpool then we will get our just rewards.

A truly spirited and full performance, full bloodied affair.. I'm going for a...

Manchester United 1 - 2 Wolves

However, I'd be over the moon to leave Old Trafford with a point.

Come on Wolves...now is the time to show.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Regardless of the result, I'm predicting a very underwhelming Bruno Fernandes debut.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason I’m feeling supremely confident about this one. I appreciate they are just above us but they really are so, so average at the minute.

Hope I’m right too as I’m in with the prawn sandwich brigade taking some Utd customers from work.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason I’m feeling supremely confident about this one. I appreciate they are just above us but they really are so, so average at the minute.

Hope I’m right too as I’m in with the prawn sandwich brigade taking some Utd customers from work.

I know what you mean. There was a lot of confidence on here that we’d beat Liverpool but, while knowing we’d give them a game, I always thought we’d concede at least two so would be a struggle to beat them. We probably should have come away with the points in the end though tbh!

This one, however, I’m convinced we will gobble them up. Play with the intensity that we usually do in “big” games and I really, really think we’ll beat them.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We're definitely good enough to win but they'll be on a bit of a high after the City result and for some reason I can't see us taking 3 points from Old Trafford (even though Burnley did and we're better than them). I think it'll be a decent 1-1 draw in front of the cameras. We'll take the lead through Neto only to be pegged back by a crappy headed equaliser from a corner.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We always do well against the bigger clubs so 1-2 loss as it’s only Man U

PulverWolf

Reaction score
Wolves will win - not sure of the score but a win it will be . (i hope :p)

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone is confident really hope we beat them.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reservation for being in a happy clappy,glass half full moment.
My personal economy is looking better than ever.
As an avid Swexiteer..this day is worth a pint.
We got Podence..might turn out a brilliant deal for us.

It is time we beat them lot at OT...we win 3-1.

Happy clapping all the way..TGIF!..:)

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This will be a tough'un. Level on points with us, their defence is pretty tight. If they score first I think they win. If we do it then their crowd will turn and we could hammer them.
Despite everything that is going on over there, A point away from home against man utd would be still be a veey good result.

SuziQ

Reaction score
I think it'll be 1-1 after we end up going a goal behind, Neves to score a screamer from 30 yards.

The Man Utd fan I sit next to at work thinks Wolves will win 2-0. He really doesn't rate their chances at all and thinks that Solskjaer will be on his way out shortly after the game.

Back
Top Bottom