Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Manager chat

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you don’t see that in the first post or that explanation then I give up as you don’t understand how business strategy and business operations/visions change
I don't know what's so hard to grasp.
It isn't hard to grasp, it's just hard to believe and even harder to swallow. People don't want to believe what's happening because it doesn't fit with their ideological view of the world.

It's the football equivalent of those baking bread in the streets of Pompeii whilst the city is burning down around them.

There's some accusations on here about people being 'less of a Wolves fan' because they think the club is small time - I'd actually counter that there's a strong argument that it's equally feasible to consider that those who are satisfied with how things are playing out are really the problem, and it could be questioned whether they are really true Wolves supporters because a true supporter would do everything in their power to call out the behaviours and decisions that are plaguing the club and represent unambiguous indicators of a slow demise. As opposed to the demented seals blaming everyone but those who are genuinely to blame despite it being glaringly obvious that they're the common denominator in everything that's wrong with the club.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a great analogy, but I think some see JL as Concorde and Gary as a carrier pigeon, with a dodgy compass and only one wing.
In all seriousness the polar opposites are rarely where the truth lies in life, it’s usually in the middle....somewhere
Hahaha….that’s funny.

But I never saw JL as a Concord and surely Gary is, at the very least, a 10seater Cessna.
Sooooooooo……let’s hope there’s no snow in Gary’s flight plan:)

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hahaha….that’s funny.

But I never saw JL as a Concord and surely Gary is, at the very least, a 10seater Cessna.
Sooooooooo……let’s hope there’s no snow in Gary’s flight plan:)
I reckon more accurate would be JL would see himself as something like a Vulcan bomber, I think he is more of a Fokker tbh...

loppers86

Reaction score
Steve Kean -Blackburn
John Carver - Newcastle
Bob Bradley - Swansea
Tony Adams - Portsmouth
Remi Garde - Villa
Les Reed - Charlton
Jan Siewert - Huddersfield
Steve Wigley - Southampton
Alan Pardew - Tesco’s
Frank de Boer - Palace
Paul Jewell - Derby
Terry Connor - Guess Who?

There are plenty of examples of managers if you take the time to look!

I might look into DOF’s as well, but I’ll leave that to you!
much rather have terry oconnor

GV Wolf

Reaction score
Slightly off track, but always wondered how much JL's entourage cost on a monthly basis, as there was a fair few assembled around that dugout (not saying they didn't have important role by the way).

I bet the figure was frightening compared to what we're probably shelling out now for Mr O'Neil's assistants.
Good point. GON and his 3-4 assistants are probably cheaper but if we get relegated it’s more expensive in the long run. So I go for the first option.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It isn't hard to grasp, it's just hard to believe and even harder to swallow. People don't want to believe what's happening because it doesn't fit with their ideological view of the world.

It's the football equivalent of those baking bread in the streets of Pompeii whilst the city is burning down around them.

There's some accusations on here about people being 'less of a Wolves fan' because they think the club is small time - I'd actually counter that there's a strong argument that it's equally feasible to consider that those who are satisfied with how things are playing out are really the problem, and it could be questioned whether they are really true Wolves supporters because a true supporter would do everything in their power to call out the behaviours and decisions that are plaguing the club and represent unambiguous indicators of a slow demise. As opposed to the demented seals blaming everyone but those who are genuinely to blame despite it being glaringly obvious that they're the common denominator in everything that's wrong with the club.

100%

If we just happy clap ourselves down, what on earth does that achieve?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not entirely sure what you’re getting at so I’ll post a kinda cautionary reply. I don’t think you made any allowances for people who are naturally, thoughtful, moderate and calm as opposed to others who are prone to constant negativity, moaning and think the sky is falling.

You are implying that anybody who are satisfied are the real problem? …….are you kidding?…..please explain that as its a very insulting comment.
You think Guo or Jeff make decisions for Wolves based on which fans are happy or satisfied, ( btw, I challenge you to find one satisfied Wolves fan).

You say that any “true” fan “would do everything in their power to call out behaviours”….ok…..if you are a true fan, what have you done to improve Wolves and call out behaviours? What or who have you called out? Please lead by example.

BTW, who are the “demented seals” you refer to?……..any names? Are you insulting other Wolves fans who may have an honest and different opinion than you? That’s not cool. Remember, you have no monopoly on what’s right or wrong.

What difference or influence can any fan at Wolves mgt. make?……zero.
If people are in either the extreme ‘happy clappers’ or ‘extreme Fosun are the worst’ camps it makes no difference to decisions made at Wolves.
Neither position makes any difference at all.

Constantly whining and complaining doesn’t help and, btw, I doubt if there is even one Wolves fan “ who are satisfied with how things are playing out”. Nobody in his right mind likes the lousy situation Wolves are in. We are in a battle to survive .

Barring a ‘pitch fork’ gathering at Molineux, all we can do is hope that this current pathetic situation improves.
Thats all we got…..hope, ( which from a scientific point of view does nothing).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom