Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lopetegui

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So proof for that when it supports my arguement, but not when it supports the opposite. Ok I can't be ***** with this it's like some sort of cult has started. In short the guy didn't show any real desire to be at wolves.
If he really wanted the Spurs job wouldn’t he have just got his agent to enquire rather than getting someone to put it on twitter?

John Wolves Fan

Groupie
Reaction score
Financial miss management by fosuns Jeff shi and the complete lack of a quality footballing people running the club has now eventually brought the chickens home to roost.

Jeff shi needs to be removed immediately i the short term from this club

Long run fosun need to selll us or at least bring in Someone in who isn’t a complete clueless **** wit like that clown running things at the moment.

I’m angry this morning, sitting in my bed in a beautiful Dubai resort, wolves again have become the reason a day is ruined. Millions spent on complete **** down through the years and then that Spanish **** makes us out to be a bunch of amateurish bellends and we mutually terminate his contracts after 6 years of trying to get him ?!?!!’

What’s has happened to our club !!!

Ps. Gary ****ing o Neil , Harods to pound land over night. **** off jeff shi and fosun!!!
Harrods to Poundland. I thought the Gary Poundland link was a joke!

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m so glad the summer break has distanced me from football. I don’t feel half as bad as I would if this was mid season. I am concerned though.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They really have. Molineux will be toxic against brighton I can’t wait to see it Shi and hobbs get what they deserve, liars
A lot depends on how the team are performing. If they're playing like they did against Rennes you won't hear complaints.
Yes I know GON, hes **** and so on and on. But if it is him I hope he surprises us. Maybe he did what he had to at Bournemouth.
A lot of fans don't feel JL is blameless. Certainly I think it's him and Fosun who could have handled things better. I also suspect outside factors have come into this, economic or political.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think we know that for sure.
Ha…We don’t know a lot for sure but it hasn’t stopped you from making your opinions known.
However, Lop stated many times the squad wasn’t good enough and we need signings. Wolves haven’t made any, are not going to make any, so he’s walked. I think that’s as sure as anything we actually do know.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I see that in the Spiers/Holiday article in the Athletic this morning one of the criticisms levelled at Lopetegui is that he could be "prickly and unapproachable at times."
You know, I have the vague feeling Alex Ferguson could have been "prickly and unapproachable at times."
Pep Guardiola, Bill Shankly. Brian Clough...
He's a football manager FFS, not some new-age mindfulness ****er

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A lot depends on how the team are performing. If they're playing like they did against Rennes you won't hear complaints.
Yes I know GON, hes **** and so on and on. But if it is him I hope he surprises us. Maybe he did what he had to at Bournemouth.
A lot of fans don't feel JL is blameless. Certainly I think it's him and Fosun who could have handled things better. I also suspect outside factors have come into this, economic or political.
It makes you wonder if the players knew he was off but still played well against Rennes. Things may not be as bleak as we think.
The main worry for me is the loss of the back room staff. Will GON come with fitness, def coaches, nutritionists, etc

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This article sums it up perfectly for me.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I see that in the Spiers/Holiday article in the Athletic this morning one of the criticisms levelled at Lopetegui is that he could be "prickly and unapproachable at times."
You know, I have the vague feeling Alex Ferguson could have been "prickly and unapproachable at times."
Just the sort of stuff they said about Nuno. Some people just don't suffer fools well.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spiers is still holding grudge over the Jackett sacking.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** Lopetegui, thought he was bigger than Wolves the ****, but Fosun have ****ed this one up royally and if O'Neil has been appointed then **** me, who thought that was a good idea!

I really don't want to go back to the Championship but I just can't see these players performing for a no mark manager, what the **** are Fosun doing, I just can't get my head around it

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lopetegui is the biggest ****er in the history of Wolves, up there with Hoddle. He never really wanted to be here, he only accepted the job to further his own ambitions to bring himself to the attention of 'bigger' clubs in the premier league. We were a stepping stone for him, we signed players he wanted and he has shafted them with his egotistical posturing. He has engineered a way out of something he was never committed to in the first place. The guy is a *****, **** him.
He moved here, bringing all his staff and family, learned English and cried enough to the press to suggest he wanted to be here, just not under the terms that the idiot owners forced upon him.

I wouldn't say we signed the players he wanted either. Cunha and Sarabia were probably the only two out of eight that we signed that you could say were his choices.

He hasn't shafted anyone. I'd have walked if I was in his position - he doesn't owe us anything, we aren't his family. We were an employer who didn't deliver the promises they made in the first 9 months of employment.

This idea that he's let people down and that he didn't want to be here is emotionally charged nonsense.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have all the coaching staff gone as well? Assuming so, this is going to be a terrible season and one that I’m dreading.

I just can’t get my head around chasing the manager for so long, throwing millions at him and then simply pulling the plug.

It just makes no sense.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel a bit drained worrying about the whole thing to be honest, just don't know what to think othe than we are in deep ****
I'm the same. This has taken a lot of people's time and energy, and already I feel like that's more than Fosun deserve.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't say we signed the players he wanted either. Cunha and Sarabia were probably the only two out of eight that we signed that you could say were his choices.

Wait! So the two players that he chose, weren’t the ones we credit the most for keeping us up?

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He moved here, bringing all his staff and family, learned English and cried enough to the press to suggest he wanted to be here, just not under the terms that the idiot owners forced upon him.

He hasn't shafted anyone. I'd have walked if I was in his position - he doesn't owe us anything, we aren't his family. We were an employer who didn't deliver the promises they made in the first 9 months of employment.

This idea that he's let people down and that he didn't want to be here is emotionally charged nonsense.
He’ll still be getting the blame when we sack O Neil in a couple of months time and then at the end of the season when we’re relegated.

Pseudonym

Groupie
Reaction score
Emery vs JL

If Lopetegui was the second coming of Jesus, then Villa have a full blown god on their hands.

This is what makes this all more depressing. Lopetegui is apparently “world class” and we lose him and Villa have it considerably better regardless.

….do we dare mention JL’s managerial career is potentially a tiny bit overblown? Or is that vindictive

Attachments

• 1691554213498.png
    1691554213498.png
    72.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 1691554256885.png
    1691554256885.png
    28.3 KB · Views: 23

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We're a joke of a club at the moment, at least that saves Fosun a bit more money, the problem is their goner lose it all when we get relegated

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Few comments that costa didn’t get in with JL
Rauls Mrs has also liked it apparently, which is of no surprise.

Surprised by the Costa.

I guess this will be where things start to be released about the relationship between manager and player.

Reaction score
**** Lopetegui, thought he was bigger than Wolves the ****, but Fosun have ****ed this one up royally and if O'Neil has been appointed then **** me, who thought that was a good idea!

I really don't want to go back to the Championship but I just can't see these players performing for a no mark manager, what the **** are Fosun doing, I just can't get my head around it
Give the Guy a chance to prove himself if he is installed!
The guys are professionals and it wouldn't look good on them if they weren't giving 100 %! He took over at Bournemouth after a heavy defeat and could only work with what he had at his disposal.They're not a club who could throw millions at the problem unlike Wolves for instance.JL brought 8 players in so now he's saying he doesn't want to work with them! If it is O'Neil I think he may surprise a few on here!

Back
Top Bottom