Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lopetegui

MiddlesexWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Annoyingly cannot watch this via my work Laptop.

Could anyone kindly breakdown what has been said?

Many thanks!

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I feel like I have been instantly transported back to end of last season again! :(

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now he’s sat there head to toe in wolves gear slagging the club off. If he’s trying to get sacked for a pay out reckon he’s ****ed that up as the club could just say he’s brought the club into disrepute.

Yeah, starting to lose a bit of respect for him to be honest.

Just do your job with what you're provided with, or if you're not happy with that, **** off.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
**** me, pass the razor blades. Plan A went down the swanny in may, Plan B gone now. I feel he should have been more over the finances, but he's clearly been lied to and I'm surprised he's still talking about FFP, surely it's not that, as others have it, Fosun just want some money back. It's bleak stuff. People will say he shouldn't be letting this out via Belague, but what is he supposed to do?

No control over who is being sold FFS.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust Jeff Shi as far as I could throw him.
Why not?
You think he’d blatantly lie to a prospective employee, a coach of JL’s stature, have him move his assistants and families to England ?
Nobody does that…….apart from the fact that it would only blow up in your face and also get a really bad rep in the small world of football.

WISAW

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He obviously knows the situation and it hasnt changed from a few months ago, so like alot have already said, just shut up n do your effing job.
Potential signings will be put right off by this nonsense.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This should not have been broadcast now just before we play Porto .. what is it going to do to the players moral .. they are saying squad not good enough .. we do need players not many but 2/3 quality additions .. would you want to play for JL after this outburst

T

TheConcourse

I wouldn’t trust Jeff Shi as far as I could throw him.
It’s over for him.

Sacked Nuno - criminal.

Brought in Bruno - mixed messages in the media about transfer strategy then too. We all thought Bruno was crazy. Potentially demoralised.

Brought in Julen and blatantly covered up the financial situation to secure PL safety for another year.

It’s absolutely shocking.

Said it a million times, but Jeff Shi has done **** all for this football club.

Nuno built the football revenue, and we’ve been clinging onto it ever since Jeff started getting involved in transfers.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Somewhat disappointing that the club have not been fully open and honest with a manager they have wanted for some time.

Also disappointing that Lopetegui is getting his side of the story in before the season starts as he possibly feels we are in for another hiding or two or three.

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s going back to work with his kids

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Ballague is on the wind up. In his mind Lopetegui is a "prestigious" manager - too big for Wolves. He might as well say "Julen, why are you at this tinpot club in the middle of nowhere working for these Chinese shysters when you should be in the Champion's League with one of La Liga's greats?"

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why not?
You think he’d blatantly lie to a prospective employee, a coach of JL’s stature, have him move his assistants and families to England ?
Nobody does that…….apart from the fact that it would only blow up in your face and also get a really bad rep in the small world of football.
I think Shi said things, made assurances, to persuade Julen to sign. For whatever reason he can't deliver on those, hence Julen is clearly aggrieved.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably, the same way lots of businesses lie to there employees.

Are you being sarcastic or do you genuinely think that couldn’t possibly happen?
Not being sarcastic or naive.
But it’s one thing for a small company to lie to employees but companies in the spotlight don’t blatantly lie to high profile people.

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
Sounds like we're on plan c or d, so we've struggled with some of our first choice targets

Back
Top Bottom