Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool v Wolves U21

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The game is live on SKY Liverpool channel at 2pm this afternoon. I watched the game last season, no subscription required.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves Reserves play Liverpool (a) today (2pm). Team: McCarey, Doherty, Ihiekwe, Ebanks-Landell, Reckord, Ismail, Price, Whittall, Cranston, Winnall, McAlinden. Subs: Tank, Kostrna, Kellermann, Kempton, Cotman (gk). The game is at Kirkby Academy

E

evanswolves

Also on Virgin 544, not sure if you get it without the sports package or not

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we might get to see quite a few u21 games this season, a quick perusal of my usual streaming site & there's 5 or 6 games that are being shown today

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see Sam Winnals playing, Looks like his trail spell at preston didn't go too well..

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
we might get to see quite a few u21 games this season, a quick perusal of my usual streaming site & there's 5 or 6 games that are being shown today

good the youth sometimes do better than the first team

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Liverpool site says you can watch it live on the Liverpool Official Site, too.

R

richiej95

This is a pleasant surprise, looking forward to watching this!

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Can they throw another ball on,they've got this one.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so the academy drew 3-3 with liverpool on sat... wonder if that was home or away?

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lucky goal for Liverpool, cross hits the forwards standing leg and goes in. Has been coming though to be honest. 1-0.

Moira Stewart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All Liverpool so far, worrying lack of tecnical ability, none of our players other than Zele who has been starved of possession, look comfortable on the ball. Considering Docherty has been mooted as one for the first team he's looked particularly poor.

Ulver

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All Liverpool so far, worrying lack of tecnical ability, none of our players other than Zele who has been starved of possession, look comfortable on the ball. Considering Docherty has been mooted as one for the first team he's looked particularly poor.

I have to agree. Ismail looks a cut above the rest of our players technically but we can't get him on the ball.

S

-ShuWolf-

Doherty kicked in the head, just got up and doesnt look too serious. Not seen much of Ismail, one good touch around the corner and a decent corner is about it but does look comfortable

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolfyjoe

ismail's lost it every time he's been given it.

McAlinden looks the best technically. couple of nice balls and then some poor decision making after a decent run. He looks our biggest threat.

The midfield panic every time they get the ball and horse the ball to nobody.

S

she wolf

Looks like the lads are also haveing to adapt to the new style of play, the front line are holding back and letting the defenders play, seems stange but its early days.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair Liverpool have Pachecco and Flanagen (who's played for their first team IIRC) playing.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like the lads are also haveing to adapt to the new style of play, the front line are holding back and letting the defenders play, seems stange but its early days.

it's a lot less kick & rush than i've seen in the past

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zele needs to lay the ball off quicker rather than take everyone on

M

Marauding Wolf

With a view to the first team's proposed new style. I like Whittall in the centre of midfield. Looks a tall, composed figure in the centre of the park. Like a poor man's Carrick.

He could benefit if Stalle insists on the whole club trying to play in a more technical fashion.

Back
Top Bottom