Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Predictions.

CostaBlancaWolf

Reaction score
Can't see us getting anything out of this game. Didn't want to say match as it is a total mis-match. Don't know who the ref is, but he (and VAR) will be supporting Liverpool as usual, to ensure that we get nothing and no decisions in our favour. I am surrounded by Liverpool supporters in my family so just hope it's not a humiliation.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can minimize the damage if we don’t make stupid sloppy passes and frequently lose possession.
That and a couple lucky breakaways are our only chance.

And give the ball to Traore often….GET IT TO HIM.

Could work. If he has the ball for 75 minutes there might be a chance of him getting a shot on target.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Load of ****ing snowflakes on this thread. We are well known for winning when we have no right to. How long have you lot been supporting us? Liverpool is the only team of the Sky Six we haven't beaten in a league game in the last 3 seasons. About time we did.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
I am at work when the game is on tomorrow and my boss who is a Liverpool fan will be sat beside me. I am hoping for anything other than a pasting

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Different class to anything we have played this season. We have to believe we can get to them but they need to be off form on the day. Any side is beatable and liverpool could fall this time out.

Stingray II

Reaction score
The Liverpool attack is incredible, and very much in form. I really enjoy watching them this season. I am expecting a comprehensive beating, but sometimes football throws out anomalies and the unexpected happens. I'll cling to that hope as I watch the game.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've captained Salah in FPL this week, so yeah.....

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Cant see anything other than a heavy defeat, really hope Im wrong as im dining with Pool fans tonight

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, free scoring Liverpool have banged in 4 in each of their 3 league games, I think, but their scoring run has got to come to an end sooner or later. 0-1 Liverpool or a hard fought 0-0. Can't see us scoring unless we get gifted a penalty or two, fluke it or someone comes up with a worldy.

Kennedy

Reaction score
I honestly fancy us against Liverpool today. I'm expecting a great game and I'm expecting us to be right at it.

Adama is going to start and will have his shooting boots on following Wednesdays rehearsal.

2-1 Wolves with goals and assists from Raul and Adama. This will be Adamas farewell, turning it on for his January move...

Liverpool's form is scary but we have got it in us to pull this off....

Cuban Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Jota forgets who he is playing for, passes to Coady, who scores in front of the South Bank in the 91st minute, to celebrate his 250th game
for Wolves. Bruno gets booked in the 92nd minute, for giving it LARGE to Kilpperty.
Ref blows the final whistle - scene bedlam - Wolves 1 v 0 Liverpool.
(ps My very first Wolves game, many moons ago, was Wolves 1 v 0 Liverpool, I think that the stars will align to make this happen again.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we get slapped in the first half and sink deeper the 2nd.

I think we're looking at a tumble down the table into a more realistic position but the MM Bi-polar pendulum will to swing back to doom.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've looked into my crystal ball and I foresee a red card and a 1-1 result

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I bet Jota woke up this morning like Scrappy Doo "let me at 'em, LET ME AT 'EM!"

Can only see this going one way, we may beat them in red card count, but they will thrash us on goals.

0-6

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
Burnley at home is always **** and I've never liked the inbred farmers so I'm not counting those matches. Play like we did against Everton and at times West Ham and we can give it a go. All I ask for is 100% commitment and see where it takes us.

I'm going 2-1 Wolves

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they have an off day and we are top top form we get a draw maybe even sneak a win
Trouble is they have very few off days and we are not on top form
On their day they are the best in the League all round imo,and that forward line scares the hell out of me lol
We have a fighters chance i guess but my head tells me 0-3 today

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Burnley at home is always **** and I've never liked the inbred farmers so I'm not counting those matches. Play like we did against Everton and at times West Ham and we can give it a go. All I ask for is 100% commitment and see where it takes us.

I'm going 2-1 Wolves
The one positive to take from the Burnley game, is that they are one of only 2 prem teams that are unbeaten in their last 5 matches, Chelsea being the other.

rubyloo

Reaction score
I remember reading the West ham predictions on here - no one fancied us then either. We're due a win against these and todays the day.
2-0 and a bonkers atmosphere. Setting off down the M1 soon, hope to see some fellow wolfies on the way down.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We may be literally in the same League as these, but thats where reality and theory part ways. We haven't been able to live with this lot in League matches for quite some time and I don't see that changing today. Us nil, them more than one.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In all probability? A defeat as Liverpool are pretty hot at the moment and are scoring for fun.

Looking on the bright side, whatever our shortcomings, we have defended pretty stoutly this season so let’s not give up all hope! Fingers crossed for a winter upset.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m thinking classic Wolves, sink or rise to the level of competition. At least a draw today.

CostaBlancaWolf

Reaction score
Well, free scoring Liverpool have banged in 4 in each of their 3 league games, I think, but their scoring run has got to come to an end sooner or later. 0-1 Liverpool or a hard fought 0-0. Can't see us scoring unless we get gifted a penalty or two, fluke it or someone comes up with a worldy.
What referee is going to go against FA rules and VAR and award us anything against Liverpool, especially a penalty

Back
Top Bottom