Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Liverpool Predictions.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Quietly confident. Liverpool are susceptible to being attacked so let's get at em. Fast start required.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see us scoring. Can see Liverpool scoring. Probably a 4-0 defeat.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
These three teams are not just the best here, they're the best in the world. And, in the case of Liverpool, they are hammering teams.

I would like to think we can be competitive with a back five and some decent attacking players, so if we get destroyed 4/5-0 I would be angry but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. Will go for 1-3 though.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's very difficult to imagine anything other than a L.

We've not conceded in 3 though, so who knows. I feel it's very important to not be pummelled too many times in the next month.

If we managed to get 2 points from the next 6, that wouldn't be a terrible return, so just 1 shock victory and we'll be doing well.

Stee

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think I’m an optimistic one on here but I can’t see anything other than a comfortable Liverpool victory. 0-3

Lycaon

Reaction score
Liverpool cruising 2 - 0 at half time, only for the mighty Wanderers to nick it at full time!

Dreaming is for free!!

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've caused other top teams real issues in past years but Liverpool seem to cope with us a lot better than the rest, mainly due to their relentless high press, which we've badly struggled to play against this season when other teams have deployed it (Palace comes to mind). 0-3.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play like we did in those first 3 games, shock and awe and we have a chance. Neves back, Jiminez, Trincao, Traore making good choices.
But yes, expecting a bit of a walloping and no shame against that team.

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bruno needs a big win to really announce his arrival. But it's almost impossible to see it here. Two years ago I watched Wolves - Liverpool (the one where Jiminez scored from Adama's cross) and thought it was a fantastic game. If I'd turned it on, didn't know the teams and you'd told me it was a CL semi-final I'd have believed you. But we've gone backwards since then and it's hard to see much more than a 0-3 tomorrow.
But it's a game that'll tell us a lot - just how good could Max Kilman be? Ditto RAN? We have to attack, as there's simply no point in sitting back

Reactions: Ian

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can’t score against Norwich or Burnley and have only scored 12 in 14 games!

What chance have we got of scoring against Liverpool?

Crazy as it sounds though, I can see us scoring tomorrow. No point in sitting back or Liverpool will pick us to pieces. Get on the front foot from the first minute and make a game of it.

Time for Adama to score a goal, create chances and make the right decisions throughout the 90 minutes. We need a constant press and stop the service to their rampant front 3. Neves and Moutinho will have to work together and be able to pick the right time to be defensive or move forward. Assuming Adama, Raul and Hwang are our front 3 they must constantly press TAA to stop him marauding and keep the pressure on VVD.

Sounds easy doesn’t it. Not!

Just one more point. Our bench is going to look pretty awful again tomorrow isn’t it!
Presumably it will include Trincao, who I rate (unlike many Mixers). He’s the only one who could make a difference. Who else have we got who could change a game?

Heart says 1-1. Head says 1-3.

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio Silva hat trick off the bench.

Jota leaving the pitch in tears after being pocketed by Semedo.

Klopp to try tap up Adama but is clotheslined by Bruno before he gets out of his technical area.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There won't be as many goals in the game as Liverpool are used to, that's for sure!

0-2

kinyo298

Reaction score
Same as most on here, Wolves Nil and Liverpool as many as they like.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
With Van Dijk back, they’re arguably the best side in the world right now.

Think we’ll give a decent account of ourselves and make it tougher than most for them but can’t see anything else but an away win.

0-2

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-3. They're a bit too good at the moment and despite playing very well against West Ham we didn't really look like scoring against Norwich and Burnley.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we are going to get a spanking i'm afraid.
Please prove me wrong and i'll take every pelters from all on here and Ha Ha's you know nothing John Snow!

But i do fear that we will be over run in midfield/wide areas and that will pull us apart.
MOTM - Jose Sa as think he'll pull off some unreal saves.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fabio Silva hat trick off the bench.

Jota leaving the pitch in tears after being pocketed by Semedo.

Klopp to try tap up Adama but is clotheslined by Bruno before he gets out of his technical area.
Klopp to offer us Salah + £100 million for Adama.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I can just see Klopp at the final whistle hugging Adama after he destroys them. Then the smiley one will wax lyrical about how Traore is unplayable and cursing his luck that they could only afford the cut price Jota!

Back
Top Bottom